Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Perth
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG1249.jpg
    IMG1251.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0_0.jpg
    Pinball_10.jpg
    Pinball_17.jpg
    Pinball_14.jpg
    Pinball_12.jpg
    space_invaders_ad_no_background.png
    Broadway_Flyer_Rev_2_on_8x10.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Place is called Broadway Bar and Arcade and is just getting started. I stopped in the other day and he had about 12 pins and 20+ arcade games. Some of the pins I remember are KISS, TWD, MB, RFM, Mustang, TOTAN to name a few.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Broadway-Bar-and-Arcade/361058857416700?sk=timeline&ref=page_internal

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I'm going to have to check this out next time I'm out that way.

The pins that I played were in great condition and without issues! If I am correct the Pins are provided by Chris from the Bradish St. Parlor in Pittsburgh (Southside) which would explain the condition as he is known for taking great care of his machines!

#6 8 years ago

Mike, I don't see the KISS machine. Was it somewhere else or maybe they moved it out already?!?!?!

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from MJW:

So it looks like Chris from Bradish is also involved in Broadway. Great guy. Looking forward to checking out Broadway.

Chris can correct me if I am wrong but I believe Chris is only involved in supplying the pinball machines to Broadway, which is great as he is known for keeping the machines in great working order!

Being in Mckeesport means you're a short drive away! It's certainly worth the trip!!!

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Hi Vince, I am involved in all aspects at Broadway. Some of the vintage arcades are mine as well. This is really a group effort between Ben and I. We are hoping to bring an old style arcade feel to the place, like when we were younger. I'm 30, I still remember the smell of the arcade st century III mall, wish I could replicated that as well. HAHA.

Thanks for the clarification Chris! BTW still kicking myself in the a** for missing out on that Paragon you sold!!!!

1 month later
    #32 8 years ago
    Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Full Throttle at pintastic, said the game was enjoyed by many. Im excited to hear your opinion of it. Safe travels.

FWIW Chris I played at ReplayFX and it was a fun game! The loops remind me a lot of No Fear but FT has the ramps. The video in the playfield is real nice as it allows you to see everything going on without having to look up!

BTW - the place in Monroeville is looking great. Still haven't made it to Southside yet!!!

4 months later
    #37 8 years ago

Apparently the owner was difficult to deal with. It's my understanding that he didn't want the guys that ran Broadway to have any type of events (i.e. tournaments, parties etc.). I know they had a car cruise planned a few months ago for which the owner had them cancel it the day before. Again this is what I heard but Chris would be the one to advise!

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinB:

If I remember correctly, Chris told me that the owner had some sudden personal health problems that prevented him from continuing to run the business.

I believe he had a stroke. The golf business is still going, which is the business the owner runs. Chris had the pins in the place and another guy had the arcade machines. The arcade guy pulled out and then Chris did after that! It was a nice size place!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-arcade-in-monroeville-pa-pittsburgh-to-play?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.