• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A7175F5C-898C-443A-9E06-A59C50738C4A (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Revisiting Depeche mode I am heavily stuck on black celebration, which came out when I was in high school. It seems I'm not the only one stuck on black celebration.

But this one holy moly:

It's blue dress violator.

#2 6 years ago

A7175F5C-898C-443A-9E06-A59C50738C4A (resized).jpegA7175F5C-898C-443A-9E06-A59C50738C4A (resized).jpegCaught them live this weekend. What a great show, they can play.

#3 6 years ago

Yea, they're BA, and have an amazing ability to keep producing good music after 30 years.

#4 6 years ago

You guys must not be true Doors fans

#5 6 years ago

Depeche Mode is a band that I did not used to like but do now that I got older. Violator ... mmm yea

Check out She Wants Revenge if you like Depeche Mode. They have a similar sound.

#6 6 years ago

She wants revenge good stuff. They played in Los Angeles last week. I missed it. It happens. But next time...

#7 6 years ago

I prefer Yazoo!

#8 6 years ago

Open to suggestions to some new bands too here.

I'm thinking about getting my first synthesizer.

For Christmas.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-apreciation-for-depeche-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.