(Topic ID: 271500)

New App for pinballers

By PinbApp

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

PinbApp is the app for collectors, enthusiasts buyers and sellers to sell and buy pinballs. Get your account and then add your personal collection! Advantages for users:
    - You can chat with buyers, sellers, players, collectors and operators; - You can filter your search by geographic area or pinball’s brand;
    - You can save your favourite posts; - You can use photographs on your camera roll or take real time pictures for your posts; - You can always check the latest of your posts.
    A VIP account offers many other advantages, one being the possibility to boost your posts and showcase ads. Available for IOS and Android

#2 3 years ago

Another dedicated buy/sell app for an already small niche?
    Not sure how much success you’ll have with this.
    There’s a flood of buy/sell apps: letgo, fb marketplace, Craigslist, offerup...

#3 3 years ago

Nice, downloading now. Will give it a look thanks.

#4 3 years ago

Will have a look, thanks.

#5 3 years ago

Wont let me register, says my email address is invalid!

#6 3 years ago

Can you Try to use another one?

#7 3 years ago

I saw your empty accounts. For anything, the admin is available for you guys. Thanks

1 week later
    #8 3 years ago

I’m on board! Needs more US accounts, I’m sure that will grow with time....

#9 3 years ago

Cool! Will check it out.

1 month later
    #10 3 years ago

Who’s the person posting to this account? “John Whales” by chance?

People would like to know who you are, and what this “app” is all about.

Has anyone been able to actually create an account? Have you seen any legitimate game sales listed by US-based persons? Or, if not US-based persons, can anyone vouch for any of the a

User “John Whales” on Facebook has been adding members of the pinball community since what looks like April, and lists NYC as their residence. Except - no one in the NYC community knows who they are.

So - does anyone know “John Whales” and can vouch for their identity?

This is major user-beware territory folks. Repeated reports across multiple platforms of the app either not allowing a password to be created in some cases, or a username in others, is a big red flag.

#11 3 years ago

Scam artist? Wish I was surprised. He tried getting people to sign up as VIPs to win a pinball machine.
    This screams low-effort hack.

Nobody needs yet another useless app.
    The Pinside app will hopefully be out within a year so everyone can stop going crazy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-app-for-pinballers?hl=pinbapp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.