(Topic ID: 239060)

NEW - Full Pin Audio System by PinWoofer!

By PinWoofer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 704 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by PinStalker
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KOP Freq Char (resized).jpg
    KOP (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Specifications (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Spec Sheet (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PW Speaker Line (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    06FAC8AF-B022-4CD7-9EBC-6EE34988A3CD.gif
    Jeff 1 (resized).jpg
    Jeff 2 (resized).jpg
    Pinwoofer logo (resized).png
    2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-01-19 17.29.44 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hurryuppinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#501 3 years ago

I just completed a high quality tutorial on how to install the PinWoofer GT Spike-2 Super Kit. This tutorial will walk you through how to install the kit along with how to dial in the amp settings. I just recently installed this kit on my Elvira HoH and I never realized how much sound was missing with the stock setup. This kit brings all the sound out of the game and is amazing. If you are thinking about purchasing a kit, be sure to check out my video below. Stay Safe and Play More Pinball!

3 weeks later
    #507 3 years ago

I just wrapped up my second PinWoofer install tutorial, this time for a JJP machine. It made a world of difference on Wonka and I am really glad to finally have some rich sounds and bass. Just wanted to share this in case anyone was considering adding a PinWoofer kit to their JJP machine. Again, I never knew how much sound was missing until I installed this kit.

3 weeks later
    #515 3 years ago

I just put together another PinWoofer install tutorial for an early model JJP system. I installed the GT Super Kit in my Wizard of Oz ECLE and it sounds amazing. I hope this helps anyone looking to install a kit in their early JJP system.

1 week later
    #530 3 years ago
    Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Awesome video and great slippers. LOL.

LOL. Unfortunately the dogs have started stealing my slippers as of late so who knows how long they will last this time.

1 month later
    #534 3 years ago

For anyone considering adding a PinWoofer GT SAM Super Kit to their Stern pinball machine, be sure to check out my latest install tutorial. I installed this system in The Walking Dead and it sounds amazing. Below is a link to the tutorial.

6 months later
    #595 2 years ago
    Quoted from dgposter:

I was a beta tester for Pinwoofer’s new KO board and I am extremely impressed!
    I installed it on my JJPOTC and the results are every bit as good as Dan’s other products. The sound quality is superb, the bass is thumpin’, and as many others have said, the best part is that you hear sounds you’ve never heard before out of the stock sound setup.
    Installation was simple. Everything is well laid out and labeled for an easy install. I'm also a fan of the smaller form factor.
    I have a Dialed In with the Pinwoofer GT amp next to the JJPOTC with KO board. The sound quality is equally impressive coming out of both games!
    Looks like another homerun from Dan and the Pinwoofer Team!

Totally agree. I have a KO kit in Wonka as well as AIQ and ending up shooting install footage for both kits. I really like the smaller form factor as well. I stream pinball frequently and it is great to have a steady line into the computer while being able to adjust the speaker volume separately from the system volume. Be sure to check out the JJP tweeter upgrade as well especially if you have a GnR.

JJP KO kit install video:

Spike 2 KO kit install video:

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hurryuppinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer?tu=hurryuppinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.