(Topic ID: 239060)

NEW - Full Pin Audio System by PinWoofer!

By PinWoofer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 704 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by PinStalker
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KOP Freq Char (resized).jpg
    KOP (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Specifications (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Spec Sheet (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PW Speaker Line (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    06FAC8AF-B022-4CD7-9EBC-6EE34988A3CD.gif
    Jeff 1 (resized).jpg
    Jeff 2 (resized).jpg
    Pinwoofer logo (resized).png
    2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-01-19 17.29.44 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucea1956.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 4 years ago

Just a shout out for Dan and a great product and wonderful support. I installed the back box and sub woofer amps and speakers in a Dr. Who. It was amazing. I did this for a friend, now I'm doing Star Trek Le. He already said he wants Tron next then Slugfest. So I guess I'm going to be busy!
    Thanx Dan for a cool product.

2 weeks later
    #336 4 years ago

I just ordered 3 more complete systems. Awsome products and support. Thanx for all the help Dan!

2 weeks later
    #346 4 years ago

Dan and Pintweeter are the best! Always trying to make things easier for me as I blunder along doing installs. Slugfest and Deadpool Le are next. I just did my TZ. It had Pinsound and its so much better now.

Thank you for the amazing products and service.

1 month later
    #362 4 years ago

I'm the one that has the custom setup that PinWoofer made for Centaur. Dan was very helpful as always in the install. I had a good friend over and I asked him to play it and he gave me some feedback. Now keep in mind that he's in his early forties and wasn't around when Centaur came out. He thought the artwork was cool. And he enjoyed the game play. But he thought the sound was awesome! And it really is.

Thanx again Dan for all the help.

4 months later
    #446 3 years ago

I'm not sure how many kits I've installed (with tons of help from Dan) close to 30 I think. The next will be a Stargate. The kits make pinball so much better. Thank for the great products Pinwoofer!

4 months later
    #505 3 years ago

I have two more games to go, then all of my keepers will have PinWoofer sound. When someone comes over and plays, they always remark about how great they sound. Thanks PinWoofer!

8 months later
    #539 2 years ago

I have installed Pinwoofer systems dozens of machines. I have Pinsound in my Twilight Zone and it works very well with Pinwoofer. They complement each other. I also added Pinwoofer to a Fishtales. The owner said he heard sounds that he hadn’t heard before

#560 2 years ago

I’ve had a lot of interaction with Dan. His customer service is next to none. You can’t make everyone happy. Unfortunately some people are going to whine, regardless of the situation.

1 month later
    #573 2 years ago

I would second that about Dan. I’ve ordered many kits from Dan, and he really knows his stuff. I’ve learnt a lot from him.

Bruce

2 weeks later
    #587 2 years ago

Time to place another order!

3 months later
    #614 2 years ago

I recently installed the Pinwoofer system in my EHOH everything was clearer and sharper. Great product and installation video. Dan is great to work with.

7 months later
    #661 1 year ago

I have installed dozens of Pinwoofer systems. They weren't simple to install in the beginning like they are now. Dan has spent hours helping me on the phone. Nights and weekends included. First class service everytime. And I love that you can tune it for each machine. Thanx for all the help Dan!

2 months later
    #686 1 year ago

After you adjust your settings on your Pinwoofer system at install, it’s easy to change your sound up or down the normal way on the machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brucea1956.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer?tu=brucea1956 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.