(Topic ID: 239060)

NEW - Full Pin Audio System by PinWoofer!

By PinWoofer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 704 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by PinStalker
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KOP Freq Char (resized).jpg
    KOP (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Specifications (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Spec Sheet (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PW Speaker Line (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    06FAC8AF-B022-4CD7-9EBC-6EE34988A3CD.gif
    Jeff 1 (resized).jpg
    Jeff 2 (resized).jpg
    Pinwoofer logo (resized).png
    2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-01-19 17.29.44 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago

So this will work with most pins? I’m thinking of getting one for my F14 to really take the pounding bass tones to another level.
    And the 8inch is an all in one kit?

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Isn't a powered external subwoofer for 70-90 bucks the best way to go? Its really hard to beat for the price , easy installation and the amount of bass it provides. Also you can hook multiple pins up to one sub? I suppose this is more for folks who don't like stuff under their pins?

I have a couple pins with subwoofers under them and for me it’s not a problem...I don’t like all the extra plugs external subs need. That’s annoying to me. Also I don’t like the idea of using said sub for more than one pin.
    If this really pumps out the base I’d consider it a win.

2 weeks later
    #87 5 years ago

Another satisfied customer here!! I originally was going to install this in my F14 which coincidentally went down at the same time of install so I moved on to one of my fav pins....Baywatch! I took my time and was in contact with Dan at PinWoofer all morning yesterday and was able to fire it up early afternoon. The sub sounds are very smooth and the base hits are so powerful it rattles the bottom of the cab 2 times harder than the shaker motorIt’s a very cool effect off the sling sounds too. The 8” sub is a tight but perfect fit...no interposer needed. Dan helped me find a spare ground/12v power source that was originally used for a printer board....no longer there but connections were tucked away and ready for use. It’s great having all the power in the cab with no extra cord outlet source needed. If it’s in the game...it’s in the game
    Besides loving my new PinWoofer the customer service from Dan was excellent for a non tech/electrical knowledgeable guy such as myself. He was super patient and answered all my questions so that I didn’t make any unneeded mistakes. He even helped me trouble shoot my F14 issue.
    Thank you sir for the great product and friendly service!
    EBCDED5E-C516-4703-A05A-40CEE1F7A0A0 (resized).jpegEBCDED5E-C516-4703-A05A-40CEE1F7A0A0 (resized).jpeg9460D324-4E84-4C37-860E-63406B30F5B0 (resized).jpeg9460D324-4E84-4C37-860E-63406B30F5B0 (resized).jpegB436DEB6-38DD-44A8-951E-733BD2E4826F (resized).jpegB436DEB6-38DD-44A8-951E-733BD2E4826F (resized).jpeg

134995C7-6CFE-472F-A0CF-43F7F8FBE477 (resized).jpeg134995C7-6CFE-472F-A0CF-43F7F8FBE477 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballerchef.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer?tu=Pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.