11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 374 posts
  • 65 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by PinWoofer
  • Topic is favorited by 68 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 97 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20200124_221954482 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200126_173233572 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200126_173404816 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200126_173620385 (resized).jpg
    5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2RightSideClearance (resized).jpg
    5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2 (resized).jpg
    DSCN1880_2 (resized).jpg
    DSCN1885 (resized).jpg
    E10F2619-2F63-47F7-B730-09C65717B188 (resized).jpeg
    5500D5BA-CB9F-40C5-8C52-6B4B6BB6E486 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0401 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0398 (resized).jpeg
    BrianJohnsonBell (resized).JPG
    DSCN1306 (resized).JPG
    DSCN1645 (resized).jpg
    20191014_144317 (resized).jpg

There are 374 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 50 days ago

Thanks for the support! You guys do have great ideas!

#352 50 days ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Neat idea, wonder who brought that up to you?

Heck ya! Say so if you want some of those new rings for Maiden!

#353 50 days ago

pinwoofer Can the sound on Williams Sys 3-6, 7 & 9 be improved at all with a kit?

#354 50 days ago
    Quoted from CanadianPinball:

pinwoofer Can the sound on Williams Sys 3-6, 7 & 9 be improved at all with a kit?

Well...I can say with 100% certainty that we can make these titles louder, but cannot say with much certainty at all what the resulting quality will be. The quality is probably largely dependent upon the title but bear in mind that this is 80's audio.

There is a custom PinWoofer kit out there in a system 6 which has a split amp; full range driving a pair of 4in speakers, and a 6" driver with dedicated sub channel. This system is being installed in a Centaur (say it again sound board) and I think it may actually sound good or at least be better. Awaiting feedback.

Not much help here, but there's not much demand to drive us in this direction. I'll see if that guy is ready to report on Centaur. Should be fun to learn of the results!

#355 50 days ago

Thought as much but I'll keep my eyes peeled for the feedback.

#356 45 days ago

Just installed the 5 1/4 kit on my maiden and the sound is amazing!! Pretty easy install and dan is very accessible if you do have any questions. Highly recommend!!!!!

#357 44 days ago

Pinwoofer is up for a twipy award for best mod of the year! All of you who have loved yours like I love mine should vote!!! Best mod (and best service)!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-twipy-pinball-awards-a-celebration-of-the-hobby-coming-soon-1#post-5392437

#358 44 days ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Pinwoofer is up for a twipy award for best mod of the year! All of you who have loved yours like I love mine should vote!!! Best mod (and best service)!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-twipy-pinball-awards-a-celebration-of-the-hobby-coming-soon-1#post-5392437

I did !!

#359 43 days ago

Voted for Pinwoofer.

I have 2 kits. One in Iron Maiden and one in Walking Dead. Both sound awesome and Dan was very helpful with helping me when I had questions. I have used other similar products and I feel PinWoofer is better bang for your buck.

#360 43 days ago

Thanks for thinking of us everyone - this little enterprise of ours is sure rewarding when we see such great support!

We'll be happy for anyone who wins the MOD award! (But our fingers are crossed!)

3 weeks later
    #361 21 days ago

Just installed backbox kit on met. Outstanding results, so easy a farmer can install!! Thx again

#362 21 days ago

I'm the one that has the custom setup that PinWoofer made for Centaur. Dan was very helpful as always in the install. I had a good friend over and I asked him to play it and he gave me some feedback. Now keep in mind that he's in his early forties and wasn't around when Centaur came out. He thought the artwork was cool. And he enjoyed the game play. But he thought the sound was awesome! And it really is.

Thanx again Dan for all the help.

#363 21 days ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

...so easy a farmer can install!!

Way to go hayfarmer ! But - I don't think it works the other way around. Without the farmer PinWoofer would starve!!!

#364 21 days ago
    Quoted from brucea1956:

I'm the one that has the custom setup that PinWoofer made for Centaur. Dan was very helpful as always in the install. I had a good friend over and I asked him to play it and he gave me some feedback. Now keep in mind that he's in his early forties and wasn't around when Centaur came out. He thought the artwork was cool. And he enjoyed the game play. But he thought the sound was awesome! And it really is.
    Thanx again Dan for all the help.

Happy to hear that Centaur worked out brucea1956 ! You are a skilled pinball dude!!!

#365 21 days ago

Full kit in my XMLE Magneto....w fatpanda custom audio files, this machine sounds amazing!!!

Easy to get the callouts above the music, and overall fidelity is just better...thanks Dan... cleanest install of your kit yet

mark

#366 21 days ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Full kit in my XMLE Magneto....w fatpanda custom audio files, this machine sounds amazing!!!
    Easy to get the callouts above the music, and overall fidelity is just better...thanks Dan... cleanest install of your kit yet
    mark

Good times!!!

#367 21 days ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

Way to go hayfarmer ! But - I don't think it works the other way around. Without the farmer PinWoofer would starve!!!

Haha. Cant we just get our food at the store?

#368 21 days ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

cleanest install of your kit yet

mk6pin do you have an image of your power solution? I'm sure it's a must-see!

#369 21 days ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

mk6pin do you have an image of your power solution? I'm sure it's a must-see!

I'll pop the top tonight and take a couple pics...will include the back box pic I sent you last night as well for fun..

#370 21 days ago

A couple, fun pics

IMG_20200126_173404816 (resized).jpgIMG_20200124_221954482 (resized).jpgIMG_20200126_173233572 (resized).jpgIMG_20200126_173620385 (resized).jpg
    1 week later
    #371 8 days ago

Greetings,

We are pleased to offer a 20% promotional discount for all PinWoofer kits through 2/9/2020. If you have been thinking about your next project (or your first kit), now is a great time to get that party started!

Order through the Shop at:

https://pinwoofer.com/shop

Use Coupon Code "PW2020" at checkout and receive 20% off unlimited kit purchases*.

If you need assistance, custom kits or an international shipping quote, please PM or email PinWoofer@PinWoofer.com .

We are here to help - thank you!

*Discount does not apply to shipping charges. Order with confidence - additional international shipping balances will be billed via PayPal invoice.

#372 8 days ago

Smoking deal for a “best mod” nominee for the year. Best of luck Dan! Too bad I have them in every pin I own now...

#373 6 days ago

Hey guys!

We're extending the sale through the 16th. Same coupon code: PW2020

Thanks for all your support and have a great day!

https://pinwoofer.com

#374 10 hours ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings,
    We are pleased to offer a 20% promotional discount for all PinWoofer kits through 2/9/2020. If you have been thinking about your next project (or your first kit), now is a great time to get that party started!
    Order through the Shop at:
    https://pinwoofer.com/shop
    Use Coupon Code "PW2020" at checkout and receive 20% off unlimited kit purchases*.
    If you need assistance, custom kits or an international shipping quote, please PM or email PinWoofer@PinWoofer.com .
    We are here to help - thank you!
    *Discount does not apply to shipping charges. Order with confidence - additional international shipping balances will be billed via PayPal invoice.

Final reminder - 20% sale ends at midnight tonight (sale extended through today, 2/16) - Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 214.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 160.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 44.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 89.99
    $ 29.50
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 22.50
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 14.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 300.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    There are 374 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside