(Topic ID: 239060)

NEW - Full Pin Audio System by PinWoofer!

By PinWoofer

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 704 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by PinStalker
  • Topic is favorited by 89 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

KOP Freq Char (resized).jpg
    KOP (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PW-DVC-4X2 (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PinWoofer PW-4 Specifications (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Spec Sheet (resized).jpg
    PW-525 Speaker Pair with Box (resized).jpg
    PW Speaker Line (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    06FAC8AF-B022-4CD7-9EBC-6EE34988A3CD.gif
    Jeff 1 (resized).jpg
    Jeff 2 (resized).jpg
    Pinwoofer logo (resized).png
    2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-01-19 17.29.44 (resized).jpg
    There are 704 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.
    #301 4 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Sounds like you need an auxiliary power supply anyway. I’ve done a couple and it’s super easy. Get all your mods going and some sweet sweet sounds!

Let me know what to do or if you make the auxiliary power supply I'll purchase one--- or a few!!

I have lighted buildings, (2 strips of LED's) Dino lit mod, lit flipper button mod, active lit machine boulder mod, lit apron mod, lit back plastic mod, and Color DMD. Previous owner installed every mod available for this machine.

2 weeks later
    #302 4 years ago
    Quoted from unlockpinball:

Let me know what to do or if you make the auxiliary power supply I'll purchase one--- or a few!!
    I have lighted buildings, (2 strips of LED's) Dino lit mod, lit flipper button mod, active lit machine boulder mod, lit apron mod, lit back plastic mod, and Color DMD. Previous owner installed every mod available for this machine.

Greetings! Let me first say that I have no intention of being in the 12V power business since our core is pinball audio. But, we are providing guidance and some solutions as an enabler to our kits (not generally distributed). The goal is to help guys get to where they need to be and an "anyone can learn this" approach.

@unlockpinball inspired me to finally complete an aftermarket power supply guide using the MeanWell RD-125A (5V / 12V @7.7A) and 8-way Molex splitter. I can make this guide available to the PinWoofer crew - just ask and provide me your gmail address for access. I don't sell the items highlighted in the guideline, but the setup is reasonably straightforward. Credit to @mk6pin for originally highlighting his approach.

Also, we now supply DCtoDC power cables with our amps. These are plug and play, sourcing from the main supply / board. (They are not showcased on PinWoofer.com but can be special order as part of a kit.) These are available for Spike-1/2 and SAM platforms, and give you a clean, 12V DC @4A supply. I've got a number of these in the field and the reliability has been 100%. They are labor intensive; to do this correctly involves more than just assembly of the cable which I won't go into here. The result is a reliable, clean source of power that is plug and play and can be split out to run the PinWoofer system in addition to some other mods.

Some eye candy below. Have a stellar day!

MeanWell RD-125A (resized).JPGMeanWell RD-125A (resized).JPG20191014_144317 (resized).jpg20191014_144317 (resized).jpgV1 Adjust (resized).jpgV1 Adjust (resized).jpgDSCN1645 (resized).jpgDSCN1645 (resized).jpgDSCN1647 (resized).jpgDSCN1647 (resized).jpgDSCN1306 (resized).JPGDSCN1306 (resized).JPG
    #303 4 years ago

Installation tomorrow on my JP. WOOHOO.

I wonder if JP will be able to handle LUCI sitting next to it.

Thanks again for a bad ass super kit

#304 4 years ago
    Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Installation tomorrow on my JP. WOOHOO.
    I wonder if JP will be able to handle LUCI sitting next to it.
    Thanks again for a bad ass super kit

Can't wait for you to double down, and rock Texas right and proper Royale-W-Cheese !

#305 4 years ago

I wanted to give a huge shout out to the new guys as well as existing customers, who have taken the plunge and installed their PinWoofer systems! This journey has been a challenging but fulfilling one - our sincerest thanks!

#306 4 years ago

Just a quick thanks for my Pinwoofer over here now residing in my JJP POTC. The game now sounds as epic as it plays and very happy with the product. Thanks again.

#307 4 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Just a quick thanks for my Pinwoofer over here now residing in my JJP POTC. The game now sounds as epic as it plays and very happy with the product. Thanks again.

Good times! HUGE shout out to Australia!

- PinWoofer

#308 4 years ago

Well, holy damn. I’ve only used PinWoofer in music pins, but last night I helped a buddy install a PinWoofer sub/amp and an amp/stock backbox speakers in his JP LE; and damn, the sounds are cleaner, crisper and more pronounced than before. Turns JP into a true motion picture machine. The sounds, the effects, the speech ... all over the top amazing! Now I’m thinking of buying a JP for myself just to add this PinWoofer insanity! Really takes a Pin to the next level!

#309 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Well, holy damn. I’ve only used PinWoofer in music pins, but last night I helped a buddy install a PinWoofer sub/amp and an amp/stock backbox speakers in his JP LE; and damn, the sounds are cleaner, crisper and more pronounced than before. Turns JP into a true motion picture machine. The sounds, the effects, the speech ... all over the top amazing! Now I’m thinking of buying a JP for myself just to add this pinwoofer insanity! Really takes a Pin to the next level!

What's your buddy's name?? LOL.

He is talking about me folks....the sound is not great, it's fxxxkin Awesome!! I wish I had room for a 3rd PIN .

Goona see what Stern makes next year....thinking a new Top Gun, Aliens both having anniversaries...hmmm...

Enough typing, going to beat my HS of 531 Million.

Later.

#310 4 years ago

I ordered the PinWoofer backbox sound kit and installed it yesterday in my POTC. I have an external sub and wanted the mid range speaker and the tweeter in the backbox to improve and get to the sound level of the sub. My expectations were high and have been more than fulfilled. The sound from the backbox now is brilliant, chrystal clear and very transparent. It is so dynamic that you have to level the volume of the kit down a bit, when you increase the general volume of the pin.

Special thanks to Dan from PinWoofer, who contributed a perfect service for all questions I had. Respond times were incredibly fast.

So highly recommended.

#311 4 years ago

Took me a long time (install was easy but I did a full restau of the machine) but finally installed the woofer kit in my sys11 swords of fury.
    Dan was very helping with a weird issue I had.

Have now an even better sound on my SoF, very happy! Will come back for more

#312 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Took me a long time (install was easy but I did a full restau of the machine) but finally installed the woofer kit in my sys11 swords of fury.
    Dan was very helping with a weird issue I had.
    Have now an even better sound on my SoF, very happy! Will come back for more

Good times working with Switzerland and Nihonmasa !

#313 4 years ago

I just completed an install of the PinWoofer SuperKit in my Tron.

It was my first install and did take a little longer than 30 minutes.

Fast forward to conclusion: I am VERY glad I purchased both the woofer and backbox speakers included in the super kit. The sound is no longer "boomy" and "jumbled", rather now it sounds very crisp - layered even. Callouts are MUCH clearer, I would even argue "defined". The woofer in the cabinet offers plenty of bass, but is not overwhelming or distorted.

To top it off, Dan's commitment to his product and customer service is simply unbeatable. This guy wants you to love his product and has made sure that not only is the "stuff in the box" great, but so is the service behind it!

I can see now how all those Polk subwoofers under cabinets could become obsolete!

#314 4 years ago
    Quoted from xeneize:

I just completed an install of the PinWoofer SuperKit in my Tron.
    It was my first install and did take a little longer than 30 minutes.
    Fast forward to conclusion: I am VERY glad I purchased both the woofer and backbox speakers included in the super kit. The sound is no longer "boomy" and "jumbled", rather now it sounds very crisp - layered even. Callouts are MUCH clearer, I would even argue "defined". The woofer in the cabinet offers plenty of bass, but is not overwhelming or distorted.
    To top it off, Dan's commitment to his product and customer service is simply unbeatable. This guy wants you to love his product and has made sure that not only is the "stuff in the box" great, but so is the service behind it!
    I can see now how all those Polk subwoofers under cabinets could become obsolete!

Couldn’t agree more. I have two sitting unused now...

#315 4 years ago

Recently installed a Superkit in my MET Pro and wanted to give a quick review.

My MET had FF speakers in it when I got it and I added an external sub several years ago and I just have never been happy with the sound. Given this was my first Pinwoofer kit, I went with the full kit with speakers and will use the FF speakers in another game.

Install took me a little while as I went really slow and the stock wiring had already been changed due to the FF kit and therefore everything looked a little different than the “before” photos provided in the instructions. I had a few questions/minor issues along the way and Dan was fantastic at answering all my dumb questions and had me up and running quick. His response time and customer service is fantastic!

After finishing the install and dialing it in a little, all I can say is WOW! The backbox speakers are clear, crisp and sound great, but what really blew me away was the bass from the cabinet. It sounds fantastic, hits hard and adds a tactile feel to the game that my external sub could not come close to matching. It really changes the experience of playing and takes it to a whole new level.

Overall this was one of the best upgrades/mods I have ever done and I couldn't be happier with the product or Dan's customer service.

AC/DC is next!

#316 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgar123:

Recently installed a Superkit in my MET Pro and wanted to give a quick review.
    My MET had FF speakers in it when I got it and I added an external sub several years ago and I just have never been happy with the sound. Given this was my first Pinwoofer kit, I went with the full kit with speakers and will use the FF speakers in another game.
    Install took me a little while as I went really slow and the stock wiring had already been changed due to the FF kit and therefore everything looked a little different than the “before” photos provided in the instructions. I had a few questions/minor issues along the way and Dan was fantastic at answering all my dumb questions and had me up and running quick. His response time and customer service is fantastic!
    After finishing the install and dialing it in a little, all I can say is WOW! The backbox speakers are clear, crisp and sound great, but what really blew me away was the bass from the cabinet. It sounds fantastic, hits hard and adds a tactile feel to the game that my external sub could not come close to matching. It really changes the experience of playing and takes it to a whole new level.
    Overall this was one of the best upgrades/mods I have ever done and I couldn't be happier with the product or Dan's customer service.
    AC/DC is next!

We did my AC/DC LUCI and the police are called out at vol 50. It's like a rock concert with his super kit. I might go up to 60% if I have a party.

Hells Bells my dogs go upstairs. HAHA

#317 4 years ago

Ring the bell - we have another 12" ACDC Premium Super Kit going out today!

Huge shout out to brucea1956 for doing the first install on this beast!

- PinWoofer

BrianJohnsonBell (resized).JPGBrianJohnsonBell (resized).JPG
    #318 4 years ago

Nice; I will probably buy a main cab kit for my Dialed In and JJP POTC later this month as a Christmas present for myself... but I need to actually buy presents for others first

#319 4 years ago

I've installed the backbox and sub woofer amps and speakers in my AC/DC and Stern Star Trek. I can't say enough good things about how well they sound and vast improvement over the stock setup. The closest stock set up would be TNA. If you've ever had the chance to play that pin, you know how immersive that sound system is.

I recently got my Star Trek back from a short term swap with a friend and damaged the backbox amp. The power cord to the amp got tangled in the cabinet and stress fractured the female plug on the amp when I folded the head down. Totally and completely 100% my fault. Better cable management on my part would've prevented this from ever happening. Mistake made and lesson learned.

I reached out to Dan to see if he had a spare female connector he could sell me or point me in the direction of where I could find one.

His response and level of customer support went way above and beyond anything I would ever expect or dream of receiving. I asked for an inch and he insisted on providing me a mile.

I'm back up and running again and a lifetime fan of @pinwoofer, their products and company.

Long story short; buy with confidence, the product is amazing and the customer support is off the charts.

#320 4 years ago
    Quoted from MadPole:

I've installed the backbox and sub woofer amps and speakers in my AC/DC and Stern Star Trek. I can't say enough good things about how well they sound and vast improvement over the stock setup. The closest stock set up would be TNA. If you've ever had the chance to play that pin, you know how immersive that sound system is.
    I recently got my Star Trek back from a short term swap with a friend and damaged the backbox amp. The power cord to the amp got tangled in the cabinet and stress fractured the female plug on the amp when I folded the head down. Totally and completely 100% my fault. Better cable management on my part would've prevented this from ever happening. Mistake made and lesson learned.
    I reached out to Dan to see if he had a spare female connector he could sell me or point me in the direction of where I could find one.
    His response and level of customer support went way above and beyond anything I would ever expect or dream of receiving. I asked for an inch and he insisted on providing me a mile.
    I'm back up and running again and a lifetime fan of pinwoofer, their products and company.
    Long story short; buy with confidence, the product is amazing and the customer support is off the charts.

Couldn’t agree more. Love this product and company.

#321 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

- PinWoofer[quoted image]

Just finished installing the 12" woofer kit on my AC/DC (with custom backbox speakers I've been using for years). Really impressed with the "out of the box" performance! Previously, had fiddled with the music/speech attenuation settings (-20, -10 IIRC) to improve audio performance. At the moment, I reset them to factory (which I believe is 0). If anyone has advice on tuning the system for AC/DC, lmk.

Used the magnets to mount on my ColorDMD (which is real clean). If this turns out to be too unstable, I can always fasten to the backbox later. For now, I'm hoping the magnet and zip ties will suffice (see photo).

I'm not a big fan of shaker motors (because most of the shaker programming sucks), but being able to "feel the music" with this kit is pretty damn cool. Stern's music samples are far from inspiring, but the sounds (lightning, bell, train, spinner, etc.) are phenomenal with this setup.

Dan's support was first-class. This is *the* audio kit/mod the pinball community has needed. Upgraded speakers without appropriate amplification isn't very satisfying. Adding a powered external sub-woofer (which I've also done) isn't bad, but still not as impactful as Dan's kit/system.

Thanks again, Dan!

IMG_0398 (resized).jpegIMG_0398 (resized).jpegIMG_0401 (resized).jpegIMG_0401 (resized).jpeg
    #322 4 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

Just finished installing the 12" woofer kit on my AC/DC (with custom backbox speakers I've been using for years). Really impressed with the "out of the box" performance! Previously, had fiddled with the music/speech attenuation settings (-20, -10 IIRC) to improve audio performance. At the moment, I reset them to factory (which I believe is 0). If anyone has advice on tuning the system for AC/DC, lmk.
    Used the magnets to mount on my ColorDMD (which is real clean). If this turns out to be too unstable, I can always fasten to the backbox later. For now, I'm hoping the magnet and zip ties will suffice (see photo).
    I'm not a big fan of shaker motors (because most of the shaker programming sucks), but being able to "feel the music" with this kit is pretty damn cool. Stern's music samples are far from inspiring, but the sounds (lightning, bell, train, spinner, etc.) are phenomenal with this setup.
    Dan's support was first-class. This is *the* audio kit/mod the pinball community has needed. Upgraded speakers without appropriate amplification isn't very satisfying. Adding a powered external sub-woofer (which I've also done) isn't bad, but still not as impactful as Dan's kit/system.
    Thanks again, Dan![quoted image][quoted image]

Good times! Thanks for the accolades, snaroff !

#323 4 years ago

Just a shout out for Dan and a great product and wonderful support. I installed the back box and sub woofer amps and speakers in a Dr. Who. It was amazing. I did this for a friend, now I'm doing Star Trek Le. He already said he wants Tron next then Slugfest. So I guess I'm going to be busy!
    Thanx Dan for a cool product.

#324 4 years ago
    Quoted from brucea1956:

Just a shout out for Dan and a great product and wonderful support. I installed the back box and sub woofer amps and speakers in a Dr. Who. It was amazing. I did this for a friend, now I'm doing Star Trek Le. He already said he wants Tron next then Slugfest. So I guess I'm going to be busy!
    Thanx Dan for a cool product.

Thanks for the shout-out brucea1956 ! You da' man!

#325 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

Thanks for the shout-out brucea1956 ! You da' man!

Dan " The Man" Woof

I am still loving my system and the special cable . lol

#326 4 years ago

On the back box speakers, what kind of filter is that behind the amp?

#327 4 years ago

Just finished my installation of the PinWoofer set up for my Tommy. The sound is very much improved and does the game justice. The installation was ultimately pretty straight forward. The best thing of all was the outstanding service from Dan Dean. Great product and great service.
    5500D5BA-CB9F-40C5-8C52-6B4B6BB6E486 (resized).jpeg5500D5BA-CB9F-40C5-8C52-6B4B6BB6E486 (resized).jpegE10F2619-2F63-47F7-B730-09C65717B188 (resized).jpegE10F2619-2F63-47F7-B730-09C65717B188 (resized).jpeg

#328 4 years ago
    Quoted from zahner:

Just finished my installation of the PinWoofer set up for my Tommy. The sound is very much improved and does the game justice. The installation was ultimately pretty straight forward. The best thing of all was the outstanding service from Dan Dean. Great product and great service.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Great looking install! Note the MeanWell RD125-A 12V power supply that zahner added!

#329 4 years ago

Really tempted to get one of these for my Star Wars. I assume install on a Spike 2 is pretty easy? Where does the power come from?

#330 4 years ago
    Quoted from zahner:

Just finished my installation of the PinWoofer set up for my Tommy.

Great game, great sound system!! Love my Tommy!

#331 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

Really tempted to get one of these for my Star Wars. I assume install on a Spike 2 is pretty easy? Where does the power come from?

Greetings. Spike-2 is on the easy side and will take an hour or two to install with full instructions provided. Tech support included to the extent you need it. Power is supplied via CN6 on the power distribution node and a dual amplifier power harness is provided. If you have already tapped out CN6 we carry a very cool "Super Cable" that will provide a clean 12V rail @4A, directly from the main power supply.

Here is the recommended kit for Stern Star Wars:

https://pinwoofer.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fpinwoofer-powered-super-kit

Select "Stern - Spike-2" under "PLATFORM AND DUAL AMP POWER HARNESS".

Thank you

#332 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

Get it. You won’t regret it

#333 4 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Get it. You won’t regret it

Agreeed, you should hear LUCI and JP moan, growl and sing.

#334 4 years ago

First time Customer with JP.

Way to many subs clipped to speakers, so we tried both....
    While I know Im losing it, my son swears the difference is instantly superior!

Late to the party, but now Ill have to do the rest.

Just a great Product!

1 week later
    #335 4 years ago

Got this installed on my Star Wars and it sounds great! Time to line the glass with electrical tape because this machine thumps.

#336 4 years ago

I just ordered 3 more complete systems. Awsome products and support. Thanx for all the help Dan!

#337 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jerickso77:

Got this installed on my Star Wars and it sounds great! Time to line the glass with electrical tape because this machine thumps.

Nice! SW is a great sounding title. Jerickso77 - there was playfield glass tape included with your kit! PM me when you locate it buddy.

#338 4 years ago
    Quoted from brucea1956:

I just ordered 3 more complete systems. Awsome products and support. Thanx for all the help Dan!

brucea1956 - official PinWoofer journeyman!

#339 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

- PinWoofer[quoted image]

Tell me more... I see on the Super Kit page an option for Luci. Does it matter that mine isn't a Luci, but an original Premium (non-vault)?

#340 4 years ago
    Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Tell me more... I see on the Super Kit page an option for Luci. Does it matter that mine isn't a Luci, but an original Premium (non-vault)?

The original Premium will most likely support the 12" woofer (which rocks). Just amazing how AC/DC comes to life with this kit...highly recommend.

2 weeks later
    #341 4 years ago

Super kit just installed in Hobbit. It is amazing after a few adjustments, how many more sounds you can hear in this game then with the original sound system.

I believe that Hobbit is the most immersive game today. This sound system takes even Hobbit to another level. Smaug sounds fantastic and there are a lot of intricate sounds in the sound track that are brought out.

Support from Dan is the best in the business.
    Next up JJP Pirates. Can not wait.

#342 4 years ago
    Quoted from sulli10:

Super kit just installed in Hobbit. It is amazing after a few adjustments, how many more sounds you can hear in this game then with the original sound system.
    I believe that Hobbit is the most immersive game today. This sound system takes even Hobbit to another level. Smaug sounds fantastic and there are a lot of intricate sounds in the sound track that are brought out.
    Support from Dan is the best in the business.
    Next up JJP Pirates. Can not wait.

Damn it, I am trying to save money this season!!

#343 4 years ago

Hello everyone!

So this is my first post, and I'm happy to make it about what me and my dad have been working on recently! We now offer a full suite of kits for Data East on the website! We've been doing them in the background, because there is demand out there, and now these kits will be turn key.

In the first image you can see the aftermarket power supply that we added, which is a MeanWell RD-125A (12V/7A) supply, shown at location A. Shown at location B is a $5 outlet switch to the service outlet, for this supply. This gives us tons of power to run the amps, and we're adding some LEDs, and potentially other mods.

Also shown is a DE Batman with a metal speaker panel. Don't worry, the kits also work with plastic DE speaker panels!

DSCN1880_2 (resized).jpgDSCN1880_2 (resized).jpgDSCN1885 (resized).jpgDSCN1885 (resized).jpg
    #344 4 years ago

Bump for some great people trying to get pinball HEARD by everybody !! Thanks Dan for getting my Munsters rocking with your Sub and Backboard Speakers,Amps and Great wiring kit and accessories !!

Best of luck to your great helper Pintweeter who makes 1st appearance in above post.

Kirk in Colorado

#345 4 years ago

Welcome PinTweeter !! This is a much needed kit for de Star Wars and undoubtedly others. My old desw was always right on the verge of not having the power to run any new stuff like colordmd, etc.. Now I wish I still had it!

#346 4 years ago

Dan and Pintweeter are the best! Always trying to make things easier for me as I blunder along doing installs. Slugfest and Deadpool Le are next. I just did my TZ. It had Pinsound and its so much better now.

Thank you for the amazing products and service.

1 week later
    #347 4 years ago

Greetings crew! There's been some renewed chatter about adding 5-1/4 inch, "LE-like" speaker upgrades to the Spike-2 Pro and premium backbox. So, we thought it would be fun to put together a post-Christmas Day Adapter to ease back into the routine after the holiday food coma.

Pictured is a Pyle 5-1/4" mounted to a Spike-2 panel in a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro with this ring. This example is also outfitted with the speakerlightkits.com deluxe kit from @dugfreez .

We've added the 5-1/4" backbox option to the super and backbox kits, and time will tell how much demand there is for the larger speaker, and feedback on any differences and improvements.

Thanks!!!

https://PinWoofer.com

5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2 (resized).jpg5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2 (resized).jpg5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2RightSideClearance (resized).jpg5.25inBBOXRingSternSpike-2RightSideClearance (resized).jpg
    #348 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinWoofer:

Greetings crew! There's been some renewed chatter about adding 5-1/4 inch, "LE-like" speaker upgrades to the Spike-2 Pro and premium backbox. So, we thought it would be fun to put together a post-Christmas Day Adapter to ease back into the routine after the holiday food coma.
    Pictured is a Pyle 5-1/4" mounted to a Spike-2 panel in a Guardians of the Galaxy Pro with this ring. This example is also outfitted with the speakerlightkits.com deluxe kit from @dugfreez .
    We've added the 5-1/4" backbox option to the super and backbox kits, and time will tell how much demand there is for the larger speaker, and feedback on any differences and improvements.
    Thanks!!!
    https://PinWoofer.com[quoted image][quoted image]

Neat idea, wonder who brought that up to you?

#349 4 years ago

Great timing Dan! I may or may not have acquired my IMDN

#350 4 years ago

Ys thx dan. You sold me on it yesterday. Cant wait!!

There are 704 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-amplified-subwoofer-kits-by-pinwoofer/page/7?hl=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.