Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by TJG81296
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Monster-Bash-19 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Bash-18 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Bash-17 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Bash-3 (resized).jpg
    B41BEC40-A794-4892-A450-8DB6E880E978 (resized).jpeg
    MB-CE.jpg
    Monster-Bash-Backglass-Large (resized).jpg
    Color-02_(original)-01 (resized).jpg
    Color-03a-09 (resized).jpg
    Color-01a-08 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7846 (resized).JPG
    Monster-Bash-16 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Bash-15 (resized).jpg
    Monster-Bash-14 (resized).jpg
    at_2_24F596FA-8975-4E9C-87D1-E490904419EB-1200px (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

It will fit in any wpc and wpc 95 sized pins.

#5 5 years ago

I will try to link a video that I took last night showing the glass backlit in a display box that I made that will also be available to view at TPF...the colors and details just explode off of it. Brian really knocked this thing out of the park! I'm getting a lot of pm's pretty quick, so if you want one, just let me know if you are coming to TPF or if you will need shipping. To pack and ship these anywhere in the continental US is 35.00 flat rate. All glasses will come in a nice foam padded pocket via pickup or shipping. Of course shipping will be boxed as well. Thanks all and hope to see you all this weekend!

Aaron

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I will try to link a video that I took last night showing the glass backlit in a display box that I made that will also be available to view at TPF...the colors and details just explode off of it. Brian really knocked this thing out of the park! I'm getting a lot of pm's pretty quick, so if you want one, just let me know if you are coming to TPF or if you will need shipping. To pack and ship these anywhere in the continental US is 35.00 flat rate. All glasses will come in a nice foam padded pocket via pickup or shipping. Of course shipping will be boxed as well. Thanks all and hope to see you all this weekend!
    Aaron

I also forgot to mention to look at the bottom of the image in the crowd to see some of the "famous" characters from iconic horror flicks of the past that Brian has given a shout out to.....

#9 5 years ago

Yea...I'm really glad I reached out to Brian to work with us. When I saw his style art and what he did with Alien, I knew he could be an asset to our crazy hobby!

3 weeks later
    #27 5 years ago

Hey guys and gals!...as Brian said in the earlier posts, thanks so much for all of your patience and outstanding early support! We have glasses starting to move out now I will have another batch going to the shipper Monday morning and more coming from production some time next week, so hang in there. The pics posted look outstanding! Brian and I have both been asked recently what titles will we be looking strongly at as candidates to be the next up take on, but we will concentrate first and foremost on fulfilling the orders that have been made thus far. I will likely start a thread once we get caught up that everyone can chime in on what their "wishlist" would look like. We want this side venture to be something that really adds that much needed cosmetic punch to games that have gotten overlooked in the past or need to be freshened up a bit. Again...we are really stoked to see the early support from everyone

Thanks again!

Aaron

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Looks pretty cool![quoted image]

Quoted from mwiltoncos:

Just installed mine, it looks awesome! Nice job!

Look outstanding!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ulmpharmd.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-alternative-backglass-artwork-from-brian-allen-debut-at-tpf-2019?tu=ulmpharmd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.