Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 596 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by pookycade
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200w (11).gif
    20240210_114505 (resized).jpg
    20240210_114517 (resized).jpg
    415157679_1766508620502439_2781082452547314040_n (resized).jpg
    415018431_755795222648496_6013202029569574460_n (resized).jpg
    ALI Repro lead forming (resized).jpg
    al bar 1 (resized).jpg
    Parts for build right (resized).jpg
    Parts for build main PCBs (resized).jpg
    Parts for build bottom (resized).jpg
    Parts for build left (resized).jpg
    Parts for build all (resized).jpg
    ALI Line Em Up Display (resized).jpg
    20230423_124353 (resized).jpg
    20230423_124328 (resized).jpg
    20230423_124136 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rstrunks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#146 1 year ago

I would be in for 1 and maybe 2 of them.

#151 1 year ago

Take Five and Roy Clark for me.

9 months later
    #257 1 year ago

Thank you for all your work on this. I have 2 cocktails I would love to get running again.

#260 1 year ago

I have mpus for both of mine that need repair.

1 week later
    #283 1 year ago

Definitely excited and a buyer of 2 boards.

1 week later
    #328 1 year ago

I am in for 1 and possibly 2.

#337 1 year ago

Sent you a message. In for 2 plug and play at that price.

4 weeks later
    #386 1 year ago

Very impressive and I am also looking forward to getting my Roy Clark and Take 5 running again.

1 month later
    #425 11 months ago

Sent payment for one plug and play board.
    Richard

3 months later
    #470 8 months ago

Just checking in to see about the progress on the board. Looking forward to getting my Take Five up and running. We appreciate you taking on this project.

2 months later
    #484 5 months ago

Just checking in to get an update on the progress on this project. Prepaid for one board and ready to buy a second as soon as the first one is received. Thanks again.

2 weeks later
    #487 4 months ago

How many of us prepaid on this deal?

#495 4 months ago

No response to my PM either. Hope all is well with him but those of us bankrolling the project deserve some info.

#502 4 months ago

From what i can tell 10 boards were paid for in advance. Hope we all hear something soon.

#509 4 months ago

Thank you for the update. I am still in for the one i prepaid for. Hope things will be better for you moving forward. Looking forward to getting my game running again.

1 month later
    #524 83 days ago

I understand things take time. What i dont understand is why we never get timely updates once we all paid.

#526 79 days ago

I think OP needs to just be honest with us about his plans and whether he intends to finish the project within a reasonable time period with periodic updates for those that have paid. Otherwise, i am out and want a refund. No updates in the last 51 days. This is ridiculous at this point.

#528 74 days ago

Not looking good on this deal. He is ignoring messages. I told him either a ship date and updates until then or a refund and nothing so far. This isnt looking good especially for those of us that put up the funds for the project. Sad deal. Hard to believe he just ignores this considering how stoked he was for the project.

#537 68 days ago

Come on, AzureOz its time to do something. Not updating those that paid up to finance this deal or shipping boards is a dick move. Either ship the products or refund the money. Enough is enough. You log onto this site all the time and the fact that you dont do anything on this deal is sickening.

#544 62 days ago

Still crickets from AzureOz. Waited until the Paypal protection lapsed to stop updating or communicating. We probably should have seen this coming....come on Oz....step up and do the right thing.

#546 60 days ago

Things like this are the only downside to this great hobby. We unfortunately have to remember that there are dishonest people everywhere. I had high hopes for this project, but it certainly looks like we have been deceived. What a shame.

#557 58 days ago

It is hard to believe you AzureOz because you have blown us off for so long. I want my board of course but if you cant ship very soon as you have said before then i want a refund. Stop making excuses and get them done. All of us are busy in our lives.

3 weeks later
    #572 36 days ago

AzureOz I think an update is in order as it has been 21 days since the last time you advised us that you would be ready to ship some boards in two weeks. Can you enlighten us?

1 week later
    #574 25 days ago

This where you give an update AzureOz. Have you shipped any boards as you said you were going to do in your last couple of posts? Tell us if you are going to finish this or not.

2 weeks later
    #577 11 days ago

A month and a half AzureOz since you last posted. It is time to crap or get off the pot. Boards or refunds at this point. There is no excuse for the delay or lack of updates. You look more like a liar everyday that goes by.

#579 8 days ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I feel bad for him.
    I think he had fantastic intentions and some shit went sideways. I don't think he had a plan for when shit doesn't go right.(Like getting all parts)
    Have you ever had a friend or family member owe you money?
    When they can't come up with it, they turn into a ghost and disappear.
    And I'll say it for everyone to hear...he doesn't have your money and cannot give you a refund.
    The money purchased was absorbed in getting parts that didn't completely work out and now he's trying to find a way to save the situation and find other means to actually build the boards.
    Very unfortunate circumstances.
    -Mike

While I do agree with your post, there is no excuse for not staying in touch with those that sent funds. I think that is why everyone is angry. Im just glad I didnt send money for two boards as I need two. My plan was to get the first one and then order the next one. If i knew he was fighting to get them done and actually keeping us updated i would not have an issue with him.

#587 3 days ago

I think the OP knew exactly what he was doing and those of us that really need these boards to rescue these games fell for it to our detriment. Yeah if he can't get this to the finish line maybe he will do the right thing and get it into someone else hands that can. I think I have counted 12-15 prepayments at least. He should have had the funds to get it done, and if he had he would be considered a hero instead of the goat that he is currently. He doesn't even try to defend his thievery anymore.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rstrunks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-allied-leisure-mpu?tu=rstrunks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.