Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 595 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by punkin
  • Topic is favorited by 43 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

200w (11).gif
    20240210_114505 (resized).jpg
    20240210_114517 (resized).jpg
    415157679_1766508620502439_2781082452547314040_n (resized).jpg
    415018431_755795222648496_6013202029569574460_n (resized).jpg
    ALI Repro lead forming (resized).jpg
    al bar 1 (resized).jpg
    Parts for build right (resized).jpg
    Parts for build main PCBs (resized).jpg
    Parts for build bottom (resized).jpg
    Parts for build left (resized).jpg
    Parts for build all (resized).jpg
    ALI Line Em Up Display (resized).jpg
    20230423_124353 (resized).jpg
    20230423_124328 (resized).jpg
    20230423_124136 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mappy_mouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#112 2 years ago

I am definitely interested in one for my Take Five............

6 months later
    #119 2 years ago

Still interested, any progress updates on this.

5 months later
    #156 1 year ago

I would be happy to purchase 1 or even 2 if needed to make this happen, the boards in these are a complete nightmare to fix or even find to try get a machine playable. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your work and progress on it.

2 weeks later
    #168 1 year ago

I know nothing about Rom's or chipset's but stumbled upon this if it is any help with mapping address lines etc.

Sorry if it isn't.

http://www.baltissen.org/newhtm/6530repl.htm

8 months later
    #227 1 year ago
    Quoted from psd4me:

I'm in for either version. Glad it's still moving forward.

Agreed, I would take anything to get my machine going, Appreciate all the hard work you are doing for this project.

Will be more than happy to purchase 2 of these for ALI machines.

1 week later
    #264 1 year ago
    Quoted from AzureOz:

Quick question, do many of you with faulty ALI machines have a main board that needs repair and/or the 6504 CPU and 6530 RRIOTs replaced to get the machine going again, or do you have no main pcb?

I have a CPU / MPU / main board, but it is faulty and have no idea of what the problem is with it.

#270 1 year ago

I would be happy to purchase a new board or two from you, I might even get my original repaired as well.

It could come in handy for a future ALI Pinball later on down the line.

1 week later
    #305 1 year ago

Amazing work, perseverance, Inspirational, I wish I had a 1/10th of the knowledge you have. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into producing this so people can get there ALI / fascination machines operational again.

Myself personally would be in for 2 definitely, maybe even 3 of these boards, I have been looking at getting more table top Pinballs, and this is the perfect reason to do it.

#341 1 year ago

I'm in for 2 plug and play.

Your effort and time is very much appreciated, if only there were more of you out there for the hobby and not the $$$$$$$$$$$.

I will send you a PM.

#342 1 year ago

P.M Sent.

#345 1 year ago
    Quoted from AzureOz:

Just to be clear, I am in it for both. I will give a lot , but at the end of the day I do need to make something from somethings

My apologies if I worded my post wrong.

I do realize that you have to make money on them, it wasn't meant to sound like you were doing it for nothing.

3 weeks later
    #379 1 year ago

Amazing progress and impressive work.

#383 1 year ago
    Quoted from MrBigg:

I am always just blown away by the amount of electronic knowledge you have, and seeing you build this makes me feel just dumb.
    Mind blown Azure, you have done something extremely cool, and helpful to the community, that's got to be a good feeling.
    There are many folks out in the community that will be very appreciative of this. Thanks for your hard work. Hope to see mine run again one day as well

Agreed 100%, amazing work.

And I feel just as dumb, my brain just can't seem to store and hold that sort of electronic knowledge.

1 week later
    #403 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

2 for me. Happy to pay in advance once you get a price worked out in aud.

Agreed, I will do exactly the same for 2, and I will have a look to see if I can find my schematics to my Take Five tomorrow and hopefully it has the 5v you need with them and I will get them to you.

#407 1 year ago

The schematic for this is big, I am trying to figure out the easiest way to get you copies or pictures, I have also attached a photo of the test mode info which lists a "glitch" in the system if is relevant.

20230418_182553 (resized).jpg20230418_182553 (resized).jpg20230418_183432 (resized).jpg20230418_183432 (resized).jpg
    #408 1 year ago

Let me know if you can think of an easy for me to get the info to you.

4 weeks later
    #427 11 months ago
    Quoted from AzureOz:

If you are interested in the MkII. I do not have a timeframe yet, and it will take some time. MkII will add NVRAM to the hardware and require a new pcb with changes to the decoding circuitry.

Would also be interested in the MK11 later down the line.

Keep up the great work it is appreciated.

2 weeks later
    #429 10 months ago

Thanks for the update John, your a treasure to the hobby.

3 months later
    #471 7 months ago

Curious if there are any updates on the progress.

Thanks.

2 months later
    #490 4 months ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

I prepaid for two boards

I also prepaid for 2 boards as soon as he had a price on them with shipping.

#491 4 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Being ghosted on PM's and email

Also no response to PM'S.

#493 4 months ago

According to his profile, Last seen on Pinside December 11th, 2023

1 month later
    #527 78 days ago

I prepaid on two boards + shipping and I am starting to get annoyed, as others have stated, life is busy, unexpected things arise and we all understand that, but keep people updated and communicate with them.

3 weeks later
    #554 57 days ago

I am still in for the 2 boards I have pre paid for, but 30 seconds to update people is not that hard, when people don't hear anything we assume the worst and start taking measures to protect our interest's, we all know people have life issues and things go wrong and no one is disputing that, but silence is not the answer, just a "update everyone", still happening, just a few life issues" please be patient with me. And we would all be happy, something is better than nothing. Another few weeks is fine with me at this point.

1 month later
    #593 19 hours ago

Enough is Enough, I pre paid 2 boards plus the shipping.

55 days ago quoted "Current outlook is the first batch of boards should finally be ready and tested in about 2 weeks"

Absolutely F#$*ing nothing and now I'm really pissed to the point that I am considering driving to New South Wales and finding him which would not be too hard to do.

Send the boards or full refund asap, I'm done with the bullshit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mappy_mouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-allied-leisure-mpu?tu=mappy_mouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.