(Topic ID: 233808)

New album by The WHO 2019 - is it time for Pin?

By vid1900

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Billy16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic poll

“Should Stern do a The WHO pin for 2019? ”

• Hell yes, I wore the old Bally one down to bare wood. 8 votes
    20%
  • Hell no, why isn't Pete Townshend in jail? 22 votes
    55%
  • Why would the World Health Organization get a pin? 10 votes
    25%

(40 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

588198-killing-floor (resized).png
R-7522636-1443227948-3895.jpeg (resized).jpg
0ad09b0da42e4d4d38c257592e52ecafb92f4bca (resized).jpg
Wizard-Bally-1975-1038x1845 (resized).png
wizard3 (resized).jpg
pete-townshend (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 5 years ago

I don't see why any of you idiots give a shit about this stuff. We can use you all over at the NFL thread where we are going to spend the next 2 weeks arguing about whether or not the Patriots are "Cheaters."

Listen to music and enjoy it if you like it. Goes without saying for some reason many here would rather rock out Zep than Old Blind Leadbelly.

Speaking of the Who doesn't

this

Sound a lot like this?

Who gives a wet fart? I'll groove on both of 'em!

I agree with the great Tom Petty on this one...

RS: Have you heard the Red Hot Chili Peppers song “Dani California” yet, because obviously it sounds a lot like “Mary Jane’s Last Dance”?
Petty: Yes, I have. Everyone everywhere is stopping me. The truth is, I seriously doubt that there is any negative intent there. And a lot of rock & roll songs sound alike. Ask Chuck Berry. The Strokes took “merican Girl”[for their song “Last Nite”], and I saw an interview with them where they actually admitted it. That made me laugh out loud. I was like, “OK, good for you.” It doesn’t bother me.

RS: There have been news reports that you were going to sue the Chili Peppers.
Petty: If someone took my song note for note and stole it maliciously, then maybe. But I don’t believe in lawsuits much. I think there are enough frivolous lawsuits in this country without people fighting over pop songs.

#73 5 years ago

I agree with you there.

And I hold nothing against an aggrieved old bluesmab tryin to get his due.

But when it comes to “zep sucks because they stole all their songs” I find it pretty pointless to argue about.

People
Like zep because they like their sound.

#77 5 years ago

Relax bro!!!

These acts had little say over whether or not they were playing live on TV in the 60s.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-album-by-the-who-2019-is-it-time-for-pin?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.