(Topic ID: 284160)

New AIQ Pro - add shaker and knocker kit?

By jcripps

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jenk540i
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

This is our 1st pin. I plan on ordering the blade art and plastic protectors. I was thinking about adding the shaker motor and then also noticed the knocker kit on Pinball Life. I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make and how well they are integrated into the game.

Has anyone added these? Do you like them and was it a big difference? Would you do it again?

Thanks,

John

#2 3 years ago

I can’t speak to how well the shaker is integrated in Avengers, but I have a knocker installed on BKSOR.

The knocker will not activate very often, and you won’t get the same super-loud punch as you would with a WMS game. Installation is easy and transferable between games.

Really up to you if the knock sound is worth $50. I would put it lower down your list of mods. I like it, but it’s not a must-have.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from jcripps:

This is our 1st pin. I plan on ordering the blade art and plastic protectors. I was thinking about adding the shaker motor and then also noticed the knocker kit on Pinball Life. I’m not sure how much of a difference it will make and how well they are integrated into the game.
Has anyone added these? Do you like them and was it a big difference? Would you do it again?
Thanks,
John

Shaker is very well integrated and active...worth getting.

#4 3 years ago

Have a shaker on my pro. Easy install and if you shop around can get the Stern model for a little > $100 shipped. Adds to the game play in my opinion.

#5 3 years ago

Art blades or Mirror blades are really cool, shaker absolutely, led flipper buttons, and speaker lights are nice add ons as well. Every pin you’ll find has a decent number of mods and it’s very easy to get tied up in them. I enjoy modding my pins with them but they do add up quickly.

#6 3 years ago

I have stern knocker kit in my IMDN. it only hits on coin drop but sounds great, not sure if there is a setting for knocker

#7 3 years ago

Ordered the blade art, plastic protectors and Stern Shaker from Pinball Life. Decided to hold off on the Knocker Kit for now.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jcripps:

Ordered the blade art, plastic protectors and Stern Shaker from Pinball Life. Decided to hold off on the Knocker Kit for now.

3 good choices

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 16.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-aiq-pro-add-shaker-and-knocker-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.