New AFMR LE at Pin-a-gogo 2017

By imagamejunky

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I had some time to play this awesome new Attack From Mars Remake LE at Pin-a-gogo 2017. Here's a short clip that shows the translite and huge color DMD. It also had some mods I've never seen - LED backbox sides and the LED artblades. I'm not sure of the manufacturer of these cool mods. Just wanted to share.
Junky

#2 6 years ago

Could that be the Special Edition version? I thought the LE had the topper and the full color saucer LED kit.

Anyway, that lighting on the side of the cabinet is amazing!! Looks fantastic!

Marcus

#3 6 years ago

There was absolutely no information about this machine there. No signs, nobody talking about it, nothing. It was just sitting there for people to play. It did say LE on it although it had no topper. It did have color LEDs on the saucers. Maybe it was some type of early version? Maybe someone here will know and can comment.
Junky

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Could that be the Special Edition version?

CGC website calls it the Special Edition.

http://www.chicago-gaming.com/afm.php

LTG : )

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Maybe it was some type of early version?

Probably a prototype.

LTG : )

#6 6 years ago

Its the pingraffix mods on it.....

#7 6 years ago

Pretty sure it was the same one in the pingraffix booth at allentown. The side art, pinbaldes and tranlight mod are all sold by pingraffix.

#8 6 years ago

Didn't realize the pinblades had the animation as well.
Thanks for sharing - Amazing with those flashing tractor beams!

#9 6 years ago

this is really incredible looking...are these mods all 3 available as a package yet and how do you install the head side art? I see where the el paper wire comes out at the top rear, but are they just like decals or thicker?

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

this is really incredible looking...are these mods all 3 available as a package yet and how do you install the head side art? I see where the el paper wire comes out at the top rear, but are they just like decals or thicker?

Yes they are available as a package for a discount or u can just buy a few. Pretty expensive but cool none the less

#11 6 years ago

also...anyone ever seen this?

... I think these look amazing, but can't find any info on them..Really give the game a more modern look

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

also...anyone ever seen this? » YouTube video ... I think these look amazing, but can't find any info on them..Really give the game a more modern look

Custom job from a guy overseas i believe. I love it also .

#13 6 years ago

That back box and translight look incredible!

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its the pingraffix mods on it.....

Just checked their web site and didn't see them, anyone have a link to those mods?

#15 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-%e2%9a%a0%ef%b8%8fwarning-new-video-of-mod

Heres a thread on them and you can contact joe (who is a friend and awesome person) on here and get all the info.

#16 6 years ago

Joe's pinside handle

joeraptor2003

#17 6 years ago

That mod is amazing,,, makes me want to get a ATF lol

#18 6 years ago

He makes these mods for more or than just afm. ...and many more are coming

#19 6 years ago

bigd1979 thanks ya I have power blades on my MET, I was referring to the ATF with the LED and EL wire spaceships that is amazing

#20 6 years ago

Wow I played it a few times this weekend, I thought I was playing a LE but like imagamejunky said no one was promoting it in any way. Don's custom service had some flyers on the table but that was about it. Good to know you can just buy those directly from pingraffix

#21 6 years ago

The game at the show was an AFM "LE" (without Topper) pre-production game, that I had loaned to Don's Custom Service (a reseller) to put at the show (I was there but only on Saturday). This is a full game using production parts, etc, with only some minor cosmetic differences. It was the same game at Allentown 2 weeks earlier.

It has been fitting with PinGraffix EL mods for the Translite, Backbox and Powerblades. These will be available soon for purchase thru Pingraffix as well as Planetary Pinball.

We do have LE slots still available and this game will have the topper on it in a couple of weeks and can be played in Reno/Sparks NV.

[email protected]

#22 6 years ago

I am very happy that it is available. Just having more attack from Mars in the wild all over is a very good thing. I think many others will begin to love pinball after playing this game.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

The game at the show was an AFM "LE" (without Topper) pre-production game, that I had loaned to Don's Custom Service (a reseller) to put at the show (I was there but only on Saturday). This is a full game using production parts, etc, with only some minor cosmetic differences. It was the same game at Allentown 2 weeks earlier.
It has been fitting with PinGraffix EL mods for the Translite, Backbox and Powerblades. These will be available soon for purchase thru Pingraffix as well as Planetary Pinball.
We do have LE slots still available and this game will have the topper on it in a couple of weeks and can be played in Reno/Sparks NV.
[email protected]

The game looked and played fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pingraffix-%e2%9a%a0%ef%b8%8fwarning-new-video-of-mod
Heres a thread on them and you can contact joe (who is a friend and awesome person) on here and get all the info.

Thank you BigD.. I feel that same way about you guys..

Hey all so yes sorry for the delay getting on here..we are pretty busy making new designs for the Animated products.
Right now MM is in the Que
It's great to see everyone enjoyed the Power Products at Pin a GO GO. As Rick stated earlier..these are ad on mods that work with the new AFM remake and will also work with the classic version.

We are in the midst of updating our web site but...
if you are interested in purchasing the PowerBladez ..you can order them directly here :
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/attack-from-mars-powerbladez

As of right now.. I only have 2 Backglass animated panels left. They are 399.00 Plus tax and shipping. Send a PM If you are interested.
We are sold out on Backbox Cabinet Side panels but we will have more soon.

Planetary PinBall will also carry them. They will be carrying all of our products since we are working in conjunction with them.

Please make sure you subscribe to our website at www.pingraffix.com

So glad to hear the positive feedback..we received an overwhelming response at Allentown and we knew you PIN a GO Goers would love them too..

any questions..send me a PM

Thanks!
-JR

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

16,500 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 21.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-afmr-le-at-pin-a-gogo-2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.