• Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

afm reissue art-1.jpg
afm 22.jpg
afm 2.jpg
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

I just made a deal to pick up an AFM TODAY!! Looks like I will sneak in under the wire and snag one of your last few toppers. Sign me up. I filled out the contact form so contact me and TAKE MY MONEY PLEASE !!

2 weeks later
#52 8 years ago

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We have been making molds all last week. I will be getting art back later this week and we should be building the run by this weekend. The toppers should be finished and shipping in the next 2 weeks. We have a couple extra available so if anyone wants to get one contact Joe asap. Thanks again to everyone for the orders and supporting Joe and I -Dan

#53 8 years ago

Thanks for the update Don. I'm looking forward to getting this topper.

3 weeks later
#54 8 years ago

Hey everyone just wanted to post a final update. We finished the run last week but noticed a problem with some faulty lights on 2 toppers . I decided to take the weekend to replace the lighting on all the toppers. They were boxed today and will be shipping tomorrow. Everyone should start receiving them this week. My apologies for the delay but Joe and I both take a lot of pride in our work and I didn't want to send out a topper that might have issues down the road. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks again for everybody's support on this topper -Dan

#55 8 years ago

Thanks for the update Dan. I was just asking Joe about this. My HUO AFM was delivered to my house this past weekend. I cant wait to get this baby and install it right away. This is going to look great! Thanks again for your hard work in being sure all the units are working correctly.

1 week later
#56 8 years ago

Bump.. All have been delivered and we have 6 left.

1 week later
#58 8 years ago

Can you share how you hooked it up? We do have 5 left.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Can you share how you hooked it up? We do have 5 left.

Joe, my topper was done with just a power cord attached that plugs into the wall, it does not plug into the motherboard of the pinball machine as it does with my AFM. I didn't know how it would work with a RFM for power, so I have it plugged into the wall, the topper and my machines get turned on and off with a remote control that activates the power in my wall. The topper looks great.

#60 8 years ago

Bump 4 Left

2 weeks later
#61 8 years ago

Bump 3 left

#62 8 years ago

Got mine yesterday! Going on my RFM. Haven't done it yet, but I think I can power it directly off the CPU power supply.

1 month later
#63 8 years ago

Bump 1 Left

#64 8 years ago

This is cool. How tall is it? I'm interested; but need to make sure it will fit in the game room. The ceiling is pretty low and I know that my Vader topper on my SWDE won't fit by less than an inch; but, the Data East back box is a bit taller than the B/W.

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

This is cool. How tall is it? I'm interested; but need to make sure it will fit in the game room. The ceiling is pretty low and I know that my Vader topper on my SWDE won't fit by less than an inch; but, the Data East back box is a bit taller than the B/W.

Matt, the size is about 24.5" wide by 10" high

#66 8 years ago

It is 24" x 9 1/4"

1 week later
#67 8 years ago

We are going to do another run of 10 starting mid November, if your interested send me your request to http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/

Thanks
Joe & Dan

10 months later
#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

We are going to do another run of 10 starting mid November, if your interested send me your request to http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/
Thanks
Joe & Dan

Did you guys ever end up doing this run or any plans to rerun these in the future?

#69 7 years ago

We are taking names now for another run of 10. Contact me direct at [email protected] 3 Are taken so far.

6 months later
#70 7 years ago

Hi all,

Apologies for dragging up an old thread, but I have purchased one of these AFM toppers 2nd hand, and the plug to connect to the pin has been cut off.

Can anyone let me know which connection should be used? I've searched the net and found a similar NGG topper that used J140. Would his be the same connection?

I will also email Joe at Laseriffic when I'm able to.

Thanks.

Mike.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Santa Clara, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-afm-topper-by-laseriffic-tilt-toppers/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.