Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1536836306270264487433 (resized).jpg
8E759B67-1920-4D1C-81BC-5068BA9CC872 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coolpinballdino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

Yes finally cannot wait to install.

#69 5 years ago

Tried updating the code tonight I downloaded it and inserted the usb into the game but nothing happens I tried it a couple of times and gave up I guess I will try again tomorrow.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Did you download to desktop, unzip to desktop, then move those 3 unzipped desktop files to an empty flash drive then power cycle game?

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thats all correct info but another little quirk that i did that helped id like to share. Instead of moving them to the usb file by "sending" it there, i took the mouse and dragged them there and dropped them in....dont ask me why that made a difference but it sure did. Also, i didnt have to unzip the files when I dragged them and dropped them into the usb file.
One more thing, make sure there is nothing on the usb drive and i even reformatted mine again. I dont know if that was neccessary or not nut i did it anyway. Good luck coolpin!

Alright thanks for the advice guys i will try messing with it later today again. The weird thing is right before i tried to update Aerosmith i had just updated my iron maiden and it worked fine so i was surprised to have trouble on Aerosmith.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I couldnt even get mine to start downloading. I would put the USB stick in the machine and turn it on and the game would just boot up normally and be ready to play a game. Is your actually trying to update once you turn the game on? Im no expert on computers, just passing on what i did and what worked. I hope you get your game going, let us know. Good luck.

That's the exact thing Mine is doing I will try your tip later today.

#78 5 years ago

Trying to download the code again but not it's just telling me the file is too large.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Too large to put on your usb stick? Mine said that also. Download it to your desktop or wherever and then if you click on it, it should show you 3 seperate files. Take your mouse and drag each file and drop them into your USB folder and it should work.

Thanks Who Dey I tried it the way you suggested and it worked.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 12.75
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coolpinballdino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-aerosmith-code-106?tu=Coolpinballdino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.