10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by coasterguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PIC_0273.JPG
    PIC_0274.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Picked this one up at a show yesterday. Played it... Liked it.... bought it. It was the best bang for the buck available. There was a LAH that I thought was not bad and probably could have walked away with for 950.00 but with the topper I don't have the ceiling clearance. The ID has a really nice cabinet, LEDs installed and new rubbers. I didn't see too many (machines) actually for sale. Another goodie was a HUO Twister priced at 1900, but probably sold (will sell) for 1500, but again with that giant fan on top.... a no go.

PIC_0274.JPG PIC_0273.JPG

#2 10 years ago

nice find manowar43
    I have yet to play that table - 6 player 1500 made

#3 10 years ago

Was this the one at the Ohio show? If so, I looked at it and thought it was really nice. Great addition!

#4 10 years ago

Don't stop now your on a roll....Nice

#5 10 years ago

Ya (Ohio show),

I wish I had more time to stay tough, as they were hauling in a MM and SM as I was loading this up to leave. Would have liked to played those.

After getting it home, I found it was missing a couple pieces form the playfield = metal ramp hex post, and I believe a pop bumper cap. The pop bumper that is covered by the right ramp has no cap. Hardly noticible due to being directly covered by the ramp, but it no doubt had one when made.

Was anyone there both days? If so was there considerably more available on Saturday (For Sale/ and/or to play)

#6 10 years ago

Nice looking Game!

#7 10 years ago

I've seen an ID with Leds and it looked super cool. It seems to fit the game really well.

Enjoy!

2 weeks later
    #8 10 years ago

After getting it home, I found it was missing a couple pieces form the playfield = metal ramp hex post, and I believe a pop bumper cap. The pop bumper that is covered by the right ramp has no cap. Hardly noticible due to being directly covered by the ramp, but it no doubt had one when made.

Maybe a little bit late, but this "missing" bumpercap isn't missing they came that way from the factory. Enjoy ID4, it has great sound

#9 10 years ago

I always thought that would be a great pin to own. Most of the people I know always liked that movie.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside