Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170604_183110 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170604_183128 (resized).jpg
IMG_20170604_183147 (resized).jpg
20170413_154548 (resized).jpg
20170413_154533 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

New Addams Family Fused High Power Board A-15139

Added: 2017-04-13 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (July 10th, 2017) • Ended: February 11th, 2018
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 35 (Firm)

Price is firm

Hi Pinside,

The original design of the Addams Family High Power magnet board relied on a single 5 amp slow blow fuse for all three magnets. If a single magnet locks on, it can burn the playfield, the circuit board, and the magnet itself before 5 amp fuse blows.

I have a new PCB that has a 20mm 2 amp slow fuse for each magnet which reduces the chance of a magnet burning the play field to nearly zero. It is a drop in replacement with no extra harness needed. Rugged PCB design with 2oz copper, wide traces, and all header pins have a bottom of PCB connection.

$35 each + $3 to ship in the USA

http://nvram.weebly.com/new-pcbs.html

Thanks!
Andrew

Item photos

20170413_154533 (resized).jpg
20170413_154548 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are barakandl's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to barakandl's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Columbus, OH, US

2 weeks later
#2 6 years ago

I am glad to see this made . I had one of these boards that was toast and found out there were impossible to find . This
is $35.00 well spent if you have a Addams Family .

#3 6 years ago

If you will ship to Canada, can you give a USPS shipping cost

#4 6 years ago

I can ship to Canada. will be under 16oz, so can go first class and not be super expensive.

#5 6 years ago

Order placed! Thank you for making these!

#6 6 years ago

Nice Job...Barakandl.

#7 6 years ago

Shipping costs to brazil?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Shipping costs to brazil?

I have not sent to Brazil before. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I will find out.

Thanks.
Andrew

#9 6 years ago

Is this a replacement for the board A-15139? And if so, does it eliminate the need for the separate fuses that so many of us have added to the individual magnets.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Is this a replacement for the board A-15139? And if so, does it eliminate the need for the separate fuses that so many of us have added to the individual magnets.

Both. It is a replaces the original pcb and has the fuses on board. No need for added in line fuses. Plug and play. No messing with the wiring harness required.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

I have not sent to Brazil before. Send me a PM with your mailing address and I will find out.
Thanks.
Andrew

PM sent, thanks!

#12 6 years ago

Andrew, you got some really nice stuff on your website.... guess I may be placing a few orders on a near future!

1 week later
#13 6 years ago

Hey Andrew, received your board today but it didn't came with installation guides. I wonder it may be pretty straight forwarding, but since I got no technical skills, could you please post a quick step-by-step here, if possible with pics? Thanks in advance!

1 week later
#14 6 years ago

So I need some advice here, please... here's a pic of the new board (left), alongside my original one (right):

IMG_20170604_183110 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_183110 (resized).jpg

Though this one is pretty obvious:

IMG_20170604_183128 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_183128 (resized).jpg

Could you please guide me how shall I attach the header pins on this new configuration?

IMG_20170604_183147 (resized).jpgIMG_20170604_183147 (resized).jpg

Thanks in advance!

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

So I need some advice here, please... here's a pic of the new board (left), alongside my original one (right):

Though this one is pretty obvious:

Could you please guide me how shall I attach the header pins on this new configuration?

Thanks in advance!

I think you pulled the wrong board out of your TAF.

Is the original board from your TAF the one in the backbox?

If yes, that's the wrong board.

The new one replaces the one under the playfield with the three big transistors that drive the 3 magnets.

RussM

#16 6 years ago

Just placed an order. Thanks.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

I think you pulled the wrong board out of your TAF.
Is the original board from your TAF the one in the backbox?
If yes, that's the wrong board.
The new one replaces the one under the playfield with the three big transistors that drive the 3 magnets.
RussM

Ooopppsss... yeah, you're correct, haven't attempted to the transistors "detail" .... funny how the boards seem to be so similar.... that's what happens when you know shit about electronics!

Anyway, board replaced... easy-peasy - haven't tested it yet (later tonite)!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-addams-family-fused-high-power-board-a-15139 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.