Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by misfitdart
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6095.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just got my custom topper from Laseriffic! Thanks Joe for helping me finalize the art with your ideas and creativity. The results are beyond my expectations.

IMG_6095.jpgIMG_6095.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Very cool! I got the Guitar one and am very happy with it. That one is quite nice though.

#3 11 years ago

I never light up the customs we do, because it's a pain in the A@$ to get the paper back on. That looks just awesome, believe me I wanted to light it. Happy you shared.

Joe

#4 11 years ago

Looks great bdaley and Joe another great example of what you produce.

#5 11 years ago

SHIT! I got the guitar, which is frickin awesome, but that may even be better!

#6 11 years ago

Steve,
    This was a custom project that he wanted,I don't sell these openly. I like the guitar alot, it's on mine.

#7 11 years ago

Hey, no worries. The guitar topper is the best topper I have ever had. Thanks much to Laseriffic!

#8 11 years ago

That is an awesome looking design.
    However, even if it were available for sale I would keep the guitar.
    It is my favorite of all the toppers I have seen for any machine.

#9 11 years ago

Looks really nice. Great topper for ACDC.

#12 11 years ago

How can I get one of these ?

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from ctozzi:

How can I get one of these ?

PM Sent

#14 11 years ago

The author of this post has told me if anybody wants one he is ok with it. Use my website to contact me. I will not be back till Aug 6th.

Thanks
    Joe

#15 11 years ago

Wow, really nice! I got my guitar topper and for myself (as a guitar player) I prefer that one, but this design is very very nice too!

Now I'm really sure I will ask Laseriffic for a custom topper in the future, seems the artwork is really limitless!

Well done Joe, and bdaley!

3 months later
    #16 11 years ago

I can't seem to find a pic of the guitar topper but this one is awesome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-topper-fantastic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.