IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
20150214_133330.jpg
highway to hell sign acdc.jpg
rail road acdc sign.jpg
acdc train track 3.jpg
acdc train track 2.jpg
acdc train track 1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backalleymatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

***Mods are now done and available to purchase on our website 2/15/15***

Just a teaser for tonight. I have 3 new mods for AC/DC that I will have on the website tomorrow or sat at the latest. Working on updating the website now. I have a lot of new mods and will be releasing them over the next few days/weeks. If your not on our mailing list please join

IMG_3869.JPGIMG_3869.JPG

#11 9 years ago

AC/DC Train Tracks

First mods is a Train Track that is 21in long and is molded to the shape of the ramp. By this we mean it follows the curves of the ramp up and down. Also the tracks feature a broken end at the top to match the existing track under the train. The bottom end curves with the ramp into the in-lane. These tracks match the style and shape of the ones under the train, same size width and over all shape. This way it looks exactly like the tracks continue from the train. Tracks mount using the existing holes from the 2 stand off post that mount the ramp on the left. Simply unscrew the screw, lay tracks down and reinstall the screws through the mounting tabs on the tracks. Tracks sit on top of the ramp allowing the ball to roll under the tracks freely.

Highway 666- Railroad Crossing sign

We have made a sign for each ramp. The left ramp sign is Railroad Crossing sign. The right ramp is Highway 666. Sign is made from multilayer acrylic and has a mounting bracket on the back. Simply peel off the mounting tape and stick it to the top of the gate.

acdc train track 1.jpgacdc train track 1.jpg acdc train track 2.jpgacdc train track 2.jpg acdc train track 3.jpgacdc train track 3.jpg highway to hell sign acdc.jpghighway to hell sign acdc.jpg rail road acdc sign.jpgrail road acdc sign.jpg
#14 9 years ago

Yes should work on all models of ac/dc. They mount to the ramp post on the left side of the left ramp.

#17 9 years ago

Here is a quick video I did now on my phone. Got a few questions on it so hopefully this will answer them. I will make a install video and one showing it in game play but hopefully this video will give everyone a better idea of how it looks

#42 9 years ago

First group of them ship out tomorrow the rest will continue to ship throughout the week. Had to finish the brackets. More pics and videos coming but anyone who needs one there up for sale on the website. Also big thanks to pincades for letting me use his machine. Would not have been able to make the mod without it.

#49 9 years ago

Large batch going out in the am. Shipped some already this week, more tomorrow and the rest next week. Also got a few request for pics of the back of the sign showing the brackets. They are sheet aluminum and are bent at an angle with double stick tape. If you want more of an angle or less they are super easy to bend by hand to whatever angle you want. Just be careful not to bend to far down and block the ball Video coming tonight or in the am at latest want to finish getting these bracketed and boxed. Thanks again everyone for the huge amount of support. IMG_3921.JPGIMG_3921.JPGIMG_3922.JPGIMG_3922.JPGIMG_3924.JPGIMG_3924.JPG

#58 9 years ago

Here is a quick video showing the ball rolling down the ramp from side view and players view

#59 9 years ago

Here is the install video as well

1 week later
#64 9 years ago

Hi guys looking for some help here. If anyone who has purchased these off me has a pro ac/dc please post a pic of one installed on it. Thanks for the help in advance

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider backalleymatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-mods-from-back-alley-creations-sneak-peek?tu=backalleymatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.