IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
20150214_133330.jpg
highway to hell sign acdc.jpg
rail road acdc sign.jpg
acdc train track 3.jpg
acdc train track 2.jpg
acdc train track 1.jpg
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#52 9 years ago

Got mine installed today. I actually like the visual effect of the ball traveling under the tracks.

20150223_200015.jpg20150223_200015.jpg
#53 9 years ago

Has anyone put the tracks on a Pro? If so, could you please show a picture. Thanks.

#54 9 years ago

Installed. I forgot I had my train and trucks custom painted. Does not match tracks perfect but still looks good.

#55 9 years ago

Looks great Matt! Thanks for coming up with these great mods for us addicts out here.

#56 9 years ago

Do they block the outlane? I like the look, but very concerned about that. They seem to flow well with the ramp track decal.

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Do they block the outlane?

No. I have no problems seeing the outlane.

#58 9 years ago

Here is a quick video showing the ball rolling down the ramp from side view and players view

#59 9 years ago

Here is the install video as well

#60 9 years ago

Paid.Nice work!

#61 9 years ago

Matt, got my package today. Thanks! Just installed the mods and they look awesome. Especially like the train track. Really adds a great look to the ramp.

acdc 002.JPGacdc 002.JPG
acdc 009.JPGacdc 009.JPG

#62 9 years ago

They look good installed. Now if somebody could making a cannon that isn't pointing to the sky

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

Hey,that was my idea! I didn't like how the long track was blocking my few of the left outlane so I cut it off short. May add more track later with a piece missing so I can still see the outlane.

20150214_133330.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

BUSH LEAGUE MAN! ha

#64 9 years ago

Hi guys looking for some help here. If anyone who has purchased these off me has a pro ac/dc please post a pic of one installed on it. Thanks for the help in advance

1 week later
#65 9 years ago

I just ordered one. I'll put it in the pro first and have a look when it arrives, if no one else has done it by then.

#66 9 years ago

For those wondering what this looks like on a PRO...well TADA! Fits the ramp perfectly! The only improvement would be if it were another 4.5" long at the top to go all the way to the train mod. If that version was available, I'd probably replace, but its great as it is otherwise.

IMG_0017.JPGIMG_0017.JPG IMG_0018.JPGIMG_0018.JPG IMG_0020.JPGIMG_0020.JPG IMG_0022.JPGIMG_0022.JPG
2 weeks later
#67 9 years ago

Matt and/or TimeBandit ...

what's postage to Australia cost ??

#69 9 years ago

This mod looks great but 100 bucks?

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from murtro:

For those wondering what this looks like on a PRO...well TADA! Fits the ramp perfectly! The only improvement would be if it were another 4.5" long at the top to go all the way to the train mod. If that version was available, I'd probably replace, but its great as it is otherwise.

Even if it was just a second track piece to span the gap, I would be all in for that.

#71 9 years ago

I think its meant to look like the train is "running right off the tracks".

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-mods-from-back-alley-creations-sneak-peek/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.