Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by bigdaddy07
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
acdc 009.JPG
acdc 002.JPG
20150223_200015.jpg
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3924.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
20150214_133330.jpg
highway to hell sign acdc.jpg
rail road acdc sign.jpg
acdc train track 3.jpg
acdc train track 2.jpg
acdc train track 1.jpg

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

***Mods are now done and available to purchase on our website 2/15/15***

Just a teaser for tonight. I have 3 new mods for AC/DC that I will have on the website tomorrow or sat at the latest. Working on updating the website now. I have a lot of new mods and will be releasing them over the next few days/weeks. If your not on our mailing list please join

IMG_3869.JPG

#2 4 years ago

Stoked to see you back to making stuff on your own. Excited to see all the new creations man.

#3 4 years ago

#4 4 years ago

Interesting....

#5 4 years ago

Looks very interesting for sure.

#6 4 years ago

I'm tuned in. Love your stuff so am curious to see what you came up with.

#7 4 years ago

Looks pretty cool. Can't wait to see what all you have in store for the others.

#8 4 years ago

Bought the WOZ castle and tornado mods...they are of the best quality. Looking forward to seeing what you cooked up for ACDC!

#9 4 years ago

Cool, cant wait to see.

#10 4 years ago

Nice. Thanks for working on new stuff for us.

#11 4 years ago

AC/DC Train Tracks

First mods is a Train Track that is 21in long and is molded to the shape of the ramp. By this we mean it follows the curves of the ramp up and down. Also the tracks feature a broken end at the top to match the existing track under the train. The bottom end curves with the ramp into the in-lane. These tracks match the style and shape of the ones under the train, same size width and over all shape. This way it looks exactly like the tracks continue from the train. Tracks mount using the existing holes from the 2 stand off post that mount the ramp on the left. Simply unscrew the screw, lay tracks down and reinstall the screws through the mounting tabs on the tracks. Tracks sit on top of the ramp allowing the ball to roll under the tracks freely.

Highway 666- Railroad Crossing sign

We have made a sign for each ramp. The left ramp sign is Railroad Crossing sign. The right ramp is Highway 666. Sign is made from multilayer acrylic and has a mounting bracket on the back. Simply peel off the mounting tape and stick it to the top of the gate.

acdc train track 1.jpg acdc train track 2.jpg acdc train track 3.jpg highway to hell sign acdc.jpg rail road acdc sign.jpg
#12 4 years ago

Those are awesome.

#13 4 years ago

looks good.

will these work also on the pro?

#14 4 years ago

Yes should work on all models of ac/dc. They mount to the ramp post on the left side of the left ramp.

#15 4 years ago

What would be awesome is if you could find a way to make the rails of the track higher. Put a cleart piece of PETG between the two tracks and remove the ramp completely and replace with the train tracks. That would be bitchin'

#16 4 years ago

Can you post a picture zoomed out a little more to see where it meets up with the stock break off section please?

#17 4 years ago

Here is a quick video I did now on my phone. Got a few questions on it so hopefully this will answer them. I will make a install video and one showing it in game play but hopefully this video will give everyone a better idea of how it looks

#18 4 years ago

Awesome looking as usual Matt!

#19 4 years ago

This does look nice but I am rather concerned how it would look on the Pro. At 21 inches in length there is going to be some open space on the rail at the top. Also you mention that about half way up the rail "goes with the curve in the ramp". On my Pro the ramp seems to be straight all the way up the side. Are there any pictures how this looks on the Pro. Thanks.

#20 4 years ago

Looks Great Matt! Think I'll get these for my pin. BTWM, thanks for draining my savings account!

#21 4 years ago

Looks great. Nice work

#22 4 years ago

I don't own an ACDC, but I'm looking forward to the gameplay video still, curious to see how it looks with the ball running under the tracks.

Nice work matching the stock track, love the attention to detail.

#23 4 years ago

Looks good. When can we purchase these?

#24 4 years ago

If i bought all the mods i want for AC/DC its soon going to more than i paid for the machine lol.

Nice mod i will definately be checking this one out.

#25 4 years ago

amazing... immediately bought

#27 4 years ago

Looks great! Now all I need is an AC/DC

#28 4 years ago

I really like these mods, but i don't know about the signs. I'm afraid that these two could be view blockers.

Some more pictures would be welcomed

#29 4 years ago

Looks great and purchased!

#30 4 years ago

Hey,that was my idea! I didn't like how the long track was blocking my few of the left outlane so I cut it off short. May add more track later with a piece missing so I can still see the outlane.

20150214_133330.jpg
#31 4 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

This does look nice but I am rather concerned how it would look on the Pro. At 21 inches in length there is going to be some open space on the rail at the top. Also you mention that about half way up the rail "goes with the curve in the ramp". On my Pro the ramp seems to be straight all the way up the side. Are there any pictures how this looks on the Pro. Thanks.

The curve is a vertical curve not horizontal. Like a step.

#32 4 years ago

Molded train track craftsmanship at it's finest right there!

#33 4 years ago

Nice idea.
And the mod looks "high quality".

But it's a little bit dull, that the ball is running under the track.

A raiway style replacement ramp would have bee much cooler.

#34 4 years ago

Thanks Matt once again mate can not wait to place order .

#35 4 years ago

Wow great mods!!!! Never knew you owned a GnR and ACDCBIB! LOL

These are great mods fellas lots of details. I ve seen them first hand, That's my game they are on.
In my opinion they due not block the view of anything. I have played some games with them on already (proto, and final production pieces) and have had no problems.

Pincades
JT

#36 4 years ago

bump for those who didn't see theses mods
and a friend

#38 4 years ago

I might need to pick me up an Ac/Dc so I can buy this mod!!!

#39 4 years ago

Terrific !!!!!!! I cant wait to spend some More $money$ on my AC/DC but YES those look Fantastic !!

#40 4 years ago

These are great and on my list to order!!!

#42 4 years ago

First group of them ship out tomorrow the rest will continue to ship throughout the week. Had to finish the brackets. More pics and videos coming but anyone who needs one there up for sale on the website. Also big thanks to pincades for letting me use his machine. Would not have been able to make the mod without it.

#43 4 years ago

Ordered. Nice work Matt. Someone had this idea a while ago. They used a model train track on a pro. Kinda looked out of place.

Really like how this mod matches with the stock tracks. Looks like it was an original part.

#45 4 years ago

Before I spend any money I sure would like to see a picture of the tracks on a Pro. Especially where the tracks end up near the top of the ramp. What does that look like?

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't own an ACDC, but I'm looking forward to the gameplay video still, curious to see how it looks with the ball running under the tracks.
Nice work matching the stock track, love the attention to detail.

+1
want to see a video
Looks awesome Matt!

#47 4 years ago

Cool! Ordered.

#48 4 years ago

rumor has it there will be a pro vid/pic up soon lol
JT

#49 4 years ago

Large batch going out in the am. Shipped some already this week, more tomorrow and the rest next week. Also got a few request for pics of the back of the sign showing the brackets. They are sheet aluminum and are bent at an angle with double stick tape. If you want more of an angle or less they are super easy to bend by hand to whatever angle you want. Just be careful not to bend to far down and block the ball Video coming tonight or in the am at latest want to finish getting these bracketed and boxed. Thanks again everyone for the huge amount of support. IMG_3921.JPGIMG_3922.JPGIMG_3924.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside