Unknown (resized).png
IMG_2355 (resized).jpg
IMG_2356 (resized).jpg
IMG_4798 (resized).JPG
IMG_2342 (resized).JPG
IMG_2340 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).png
4c4928d3-41c1-43b4-adbb-fb00bac4f23f_1000 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toads.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Well, that's fine. But why AC/DC Pro?? Nobody wanted it the first time.

The pro was originally designed for operators on route hence the stand ups to make it a quicker game.
Shorter games, more money in the cash box.
The Prem/LE was more for the collector.

#249 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

The only reason why people say to go for Hell's Bells is they're used to playing on a premium. That shot is not at ALL safe on a pro where the ball feeds back much more quickly, and NEVER to the left orbit where it can be slapped off the rail and caught on the left flipper.
THAT SAID...I may be incorrect on the pros with swinging bells. That might take a lot of heat off the ball that otherwise would just come flying back out.

There should be a little wire redirecting the ball comming back from the bell on the PRO.
Does yours have it?

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

AC/DC is one of the best games ever made. My LE is a keeper and will never leave. The gameplay is pure fun. The code is great as it is! Perhaps it's blasphemy and please don't vote me down for it, but I would like to see an update with the option implemented to choose if the game plays with the normal or the live versions of the songs. Why do they use more rom space than normal for live songs but don't use them in the gameplay? The same goes for the tricolored GI Leds, I still think they could be used better in a way like in Metallica. And if they could use different start animations for the multiball modes.... ...oh god this is all realy nitpicking......I better just go and put a few more games on it and have fun as it is. Bye!

From memory live songs was next to be implemented in the code as later code had the option in the menu but not active.

#402 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

This is already general knowledge, so you are unfortunately disqualified from the contest..
I just got done playing some Luci.. I really need new coil stops for this game. The brass rings totally disintegrated... The little extra flipper travel really changes the shots. And I need to put a color dmd back in this game!
Rob

I did a rebuild on my partners acca not long ago. Same thing coil stops had disintegrated

#405 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Wow! Our Luci coil stops came apart as well. Where does the extra flipper travel come from? According to the manual flipper part numbers are the same as normal.
Cheers

I think it's just the continual slamming that causes it.

#426 6 years ago

IMG_2082 (resized).PNGIMG_2082 (resized).PNG

#438 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

LUCI mini playfield is clear. shame the others are cloudy. i guess cloudy cost more.

Use novus 2 on the bottom side to cut it back.
It's not 100% but it's 10 times better.
I started on the bottom section and you can see the difference on the curtains...

IMG_1351 (resized).JPGIMG_1351 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toads.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-finally-revealed?tu=toads and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.