Unknown (resized).png
IMG_2355 (resized).jpg
IMG_2356 (resized).jpg
IMG_4798 (resized).JPG
IMG_2342 (resized).JPG
IMG_2340 (resized).JPG
Unknown (resized).png
4c4928d3-41c1-43b4-adbb-fb00bac4f23f_1000 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 6 years ago

Well that's a bummer. I was hoping for completely new PF art like they did with SM. All they did was replace Angus. Ironically enough I tend to like the Angus head better than what they put there as their is to much empty space now for me. I know I'll be in the minority on that part.

Good to see more AC/DC's coming out as well but if this was all they were changing I'm kind of surprised as well this was the VE and not one of a couple other harder to obtain desired titles.

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The color changing inserts would be the only thing I really missed. They will sell a good number of pros I believe.

while not a huge fan of the code for the mini PF I would miss the drops, the color changing GI and the bell. I know this one has the Bell swing mod on it but it's still not the full Bell experience. I also enjoy the crossover ramp as well.

The pro is more brutal though which can be a plus for better skilled players.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I need to tweak the ACDC bank on my game. I was playing last night and had at least 4 or 5 rejects on cannon shots.
Rob

Sounds like it's time to increase the tension on the springs. That will fix your problem assuming you don't have something else going on with the drop bank (something broken).

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I don't care for the coffin lock because it needs the special tool. I like how the new style uses the same head size bolts as the legs. Just makes it a lot easier.
I like the LED DMD better than the plasma, due to the anti-glare film I use. It dims the plasma a little bit, but doesn't dim the LED. With the LED, that's one less board in the back box.
I hope the updated premium has an all new translite.

What? You've got me scratching my head now. Having to install two bolts is easier than just turning a single handle?

What special tool are you talking about? Their are no special tools needed for the coffin lock.

#318 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

This is what I like to do. I am trying to figure out the best time to do in to max score. Can you link a post that talks about this?

I've found that the most lucrative modes are Hells Bells (utilization of VIP pass to extend multipliers on Prem) and TNT. I like thunderstruck but I've found the switch to TNT has increased my average scoring for a MB. If you can get the target quick enough you can have 750K shots (un-multiplied) across the PF. Clear then and start over.

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

How many people have one lying around?

Quoted from jar155:

I have several. Each game came with one that needed it. You just keep it in the cabinet and it's always easy to find.

+1. Each game that came with one I have it sitting in the coin box.

#372 6 years ago

Can't happen on the pro as there is no scoop behind it. Stand up is still there you just get the bell to swing into it. You get a swing but not the same effect as the prem/le where you can get behind it.

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Sounds like your bell was either out of alignment or the flippers were weak. I get the ball in the scoop usually atleast once a game. Some games 3-4 times.

Seems like some games do better than other with that shot. Mine's like your to where it goes back there pretty frequently on a clean shot. Friend of mine had a Luci and i don't think we ever got the ball back there on his.

2 weeks later
#460 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I totally want a premium, but they're so far out? i will end up changing my mind before they actually available. Stern, sell me a premium now!

Go buy this one - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50317

Priced below what the remake will probably cost with Stern's continual price increases plus has a lot of desirable mods. If you don't like them, sell them and convert back to stock and pocket the money difference.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
$ 12.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 85vett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-finally-revealed?tu=85vett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.