acdc_instruction_card.jpg
acdcleftrules1.jpg
acdc9.jpg
acdc8.jpg
acdc7.jpg
acdc6a.jpg
acdc2.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Made a bunch. There were already nice ones made by other folks that used graphics from the flyer/game, so I made mine a little different. I have many to choose from all in the same zip file for easy donwloading. Most importantly for geezers like me that can't read tiny fonts, I made a few sets where the rules are split in half on the two cards so the font can be bigger. Download them from my site...

http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/

Here are a few samples... (there are lots more)

acdc2.jpgacdc2.jpg acdc6a.jpgacdc6a.jpg acdc7.jpgacdc7.jpg acdc8.jpgacdc8.jpg acdc9.jpgacdc9.jpg acdcleftrules1.jpgacdcleftrules1.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Awsome work.....I know what i'll be doing later.

#3 11 years ago

Nice work!

#4 11 years ago

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

#5 11 years ago

The one with the flaming guitar is the best! Great work.

#6 11 years ago

Nicest I seen yet, great job and thankyou.

#7 11 years ago

+1 on the guitar one, can someone tell me how to open these and format so they print the ocrrect size? I can't seem to make it work on mine.

Thanks Zach,

Bill

#8 11 years ago

Wow great work! I am an admirer of all of your cards. Thanks for all you do for the hobby.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

+1 on the guitar one, can someone tell me how to open these and format so they print the ocrrect size? I can't seem to make it work on mine.

Thanks Zach,

Bill

If you downloaded the zipfile, you should be able to open any of the cards by double-clicking. Then, use windows explorer or any paint software (Photoshop, etc) to print them out. They are already the right size at 300DPI. So if they are not printing the right size, make sure your software didn't change them to 72DPI when it opened them (that's monitor resolution). Just change the DPI back to 300 if it's been screwed and you should be good to go.

If you still have probs, message me which ones you want (or email) and I'll create a PDF file of just those that you'll be able to print as is.

#10 11 years ago

Since many of you prefer PDF files to print out (they can be printed "as is" on letter-sized photo paper) and don't want to mess with jpgs or zip files, I have added a section at the bottom of the AC/DC blogpost where I grouped the cards together into 6 different PDF files. There are thumbnails so you can see which cards are in which PDF file. Simply click the link below any thumbnail and the PDF file will load on your screen for printing.

http://pinballcards.blogspot.com/

#11 11 years ago

Very nice. The last one has a typo "Muscial"

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Very nice. The last one has a typo "Muscial"

Thanks, I'll fix that and get it re-posted.

#13 11 years ago

Fixed the typo in "Musical" on all the appropriate cards - re-download as necessary. Sorry for my buffoonery.

#14 11 years ago

Very nice work. Here are a couple my wife made for my BIB if anyone is interested.

acdc_instruction_card.jpgacdc_instruction_card.jpg acdc_freeplay_card.jpgacdc_freeplay_card.jpg

#15 11 years ago

You're sure on a roll . Nice work indeed.

#16 11 years ago

May do a couple of Premium Edition cards to specifically go with the candy apple red armor on the game. Played one last night - that crud is rrrrrreeeeeeeedddddd!

#17 11 years ago

Very nice work bro. I would love to see what you could do with Avengers LE material. I will be donating to your charity of choice - even if I never use your art. You have the right idea about spreading the love around. Keep up the good work.

2 months later
#18 10 years ago

Those are amazing. I would like to use those in my AC/DC Premium. Thanks for sharing your replacement cards with everybody!

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from zachster:

May do a couple of Premium Edition cards to specifically go with the candy apple red armor on the game. Played one last night - that crud is rrrrrreeeeeeeedddddd!

There is already a huge ACDC logo in the center of the apron. Putting one on either or both of the cards just looks redundant. I like the ones that Ed in Texas wife made for that reason.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
16,500 (Firm)
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-custom-cards-pinzach and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.