35C8027F-CD2B-43C2-927D-AD4F86E98FA4 (resized).jpeg
EF1CE20A-D150-4D32-98AA-BA7BCB814F68 (resized).jpeg
theanswer (resized).jpg
ACDC (resized).jpg
20180217_173739 (resized).jpg
57947442-CE4C-446C-956A-3C7B46A41E21 (resized).jpeg
giphy (resized).png
IMG_20180214_152513566 (resized).jpg
There are 652 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Wonder if the new code will come this year or not?
Oi mania fix plus hopefully other stuff

I doubt we will see anything before Lyman finishes Batman ‘66.

#402 5 years ago

I assume he’s at the expo going on now. Would be nice if someone could ask him directly!

#403 5 years ago

So, someone at Expo says another ( last ) run of AC/DC at the end of the year.

Any chance we will get Oi Mania fixed?

Another update might push sales....

I so hope Lyman could add a mini-encore mode at 6 songs.

It would be awesome

#404 5 years ago

Wonder if the new code will come this year or not?

Oi mania fix plus hopefully other stuff

Unless Lyman pulls a rabbit out of his coding gloves no update this year according to Gomez's code release slide during his presentation at expo. Would love to be surprised though.

#405 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Unless Lyman pulls a rabbit out of his coding gloves no update this year according to Gomez's code release slide during his presentation at expo. Would love to be surprised though.

I saw that slide but if it's true they are doing a final AC/DC run, wouldn't it make sense to get the fix out?

Lets see when BM66 1.0 comes out as that would indicate Lyman might have time to do it - hopefully.

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

The latest update appeared out-of-the-blue, did it not?

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

ALBUMS
1) TNT -TNT
2) Let there be Rock - LTBR
3) Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be - LTBR
4) Whole Lotta Rosie - LTBR
5) Highway To Hell - H2H
6) Hells Bells - BIB
7) Back In Black - BIB
8) You Shook Me All Night Long - BIB
9) For Those About to Rock - For Those About to Rock We Salute You
10) Thunderstruck - The Razors edge
11) Rock ‘N’ Roll Train - Black Ice
12) War Machine - Black Ice

Re-formatting this to show the Album name first, with correct Album # order (above format has #2-4 for one album, and it also doesn't show all the other albums that don't contain one of the possible pin song selection):

ALBUMS
1) TNT ------- TNT
2) Dirty Deeds
3) Let There Be Rock ----- LTBR, Hell Ain't a Bad Place, Rosie
4) Powerage
5) Highway to Hell ------- HTH
6) Back in Black -------- BIB, Hells Bells, You Shook Me
7) For Those About to Rock ------ FTATR
8) Flick of the Switch
9) Fly on the Wall
10) Blow Up Your Video
11) The Razors Edge ------- Thunderstruck
12) Ballbreaker
13) Stiff Upper Lip
14) Black Ice -------- Rock n Roll Train, War Machine

Also, here's a handy table to use with just the Album and Tour #, along with their "Rough" chronological position:
(apologies about the formatting from my Google sheet table not pasting correctly)

BY ALBUM Album # Tour # Rough Order
T.N.T. 1 3 Early
Let There Be Rock 3 5 Early
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be 3 6 Early
Whole Lotta Rosie 3 6 Early
Highway To Hell 5 9 Mid
Back In Black 6 10 Mid
Hells Bells 6 10 Mid
You Shook Me All Night Long 6 10 Mid
For Those About To Rock 7 11 Mid
Thunderstruck 11 16 Late
Rock N Roll Train 14 20 Late
War Machine 14 20 Late

ACDC Capture (resized).PNGACDC Capture (resized).PNG
#408 5 years ago

Thanks for the chart! So for TNT in album multiball you'd hit the drop targets once for jackpot, and in tour multiball you'd get three loops for jackpot?

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

Thanks for the chart! So for TNT in album multiball you'd hit the drop targets once for jackpot, and in tour multiball you'd get three loops for jackpot?

As long as that's your first multiball. e.g. You've done tour once before and hit 4 loops, now you start it again with TNT, you have already passed tour 3 which is what tnt is on, so it won't trigger the jackpot, because your next loop is loop (tour) # 5.

#410 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

As long as that's your first multiball. e.g. You've done tour once before and hit 4 loops, now you start it again with TNT, you have already passed tour 3 which is what tnt is on, so it won't trigger the jackpot, because your next loop is loop (tour) # 5.

Is there anywhere on the display that indicates what # jackpot you’re at for either album or your? (I haven’t noticed)

#411 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

So basically for next tour multiball go into it playing Let there be Rock and keep going down the list?

#412 5 years ago

Speaking of code 1.7 for AC/DC ... I've looked and cannot find it, but does anyone else have a problem with the 'Extra Ball' score randomly changing? I set my extra ball at 40,250,000 (for some reason I can't set at a normal number). Anyway, game one: play game, display shows Extra Ball at 40,250,000. Hit the score and it gives the extra ball. Play a few more games, game score is 15,000,000, but now the Extra Ball on the display is 80,500,000. Nothing was changed in settings .. just random. Am I the only one or is this a known issue?

#413 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Speaking of code 1.7 for AC/DC ... I've looked and cannot find it, but does anyone else have a problem with the 'Extra Ball' score randomly changing? I set my extra ball at 40,250,000 (for some reason I can't set at a normal number). Anyway, game one: play game, display shows Extra Ball at 40,250,000. Hit the score and it gives the extra ball. Play a few more games, game score is 15,000,000, but now the Extra Ball on the display is 80,500,000. Nothing was changed in settings .. just random. Am I the only one or is this a known issue?

Is your extra ball setting set to fixed?

#414 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

See post #11 of this thread and then goto game code...

#415 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is your extra ball setting set to fixed?

It is now!! Thank you Lermods for what was right in front of me. It was set to Auto! I appreciate the help!

#416 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is there anywhere on the display that indicates what # jackpot you’re at for either album or your? (I haven’t noticed)

If you look at the status it tells you what the next tour or album is. Not a number I dont believe, so it's a bit annoying. In multiball, if you hit an album or tour, it will pop up the name of the album or tour you just hit. I imagine it's a bit more clear with a color dmd, but with the regular dmd, I almost always miss what it says.

Quoted from tslayer71:

So basically for next tour multiball go into it playing Let there be Rock and keep going down the list?

Yeah, or at least something like that. If you are on a new ball, and you are about to hit tour multiball, maybe you wouldnt want to get the jackpot on the first hit, since the song jackpot would be low as it starts back at 1 million on a new ball. If you are confident you can get 5 more, highway to hell would be preferable (from a pure tour jackpot sense) because by the time you hit it, the song jackpot will have accrued more points. But if you have built up a nice sized song jackpot, you may want to cash it out early and not risk losing it. You can only get one of these jackpots per multiball as you cant change songs during multiball. Although if you have both tour and album running at the same time you would be able to hit 2.

#417 5 years ago
Quoted from jester523:

If you look at the status it tells you what the next tour or album is. Not a number I dont believe, so it's a bit annoying. In multiball, if you hit an album or tour, it will pop up the name of the album or tour you just hit. I imagine it's a bit more clear with a color dmd, but with the regular dmd, I almost always miss what it says.

Yeah, or at least something like that. If you are on a new ball, and you are about to hit tour multiball, maybe you wouldnt want to get the jackpot on the first hit, since the song jackpot would be low as it starts back at 1 million on a new ball. If you are confident you can get 5 more, highway to hell would be preferable (from a pure tour jackpot sense) because by the time you hit it, the song jackpot will have accrued more points. But if you have built up a nice sized song jackpot, you may want to cash it out early and not risk losing it. You can only get one of these jackpots per multiball as you cant change songs during multiball. Although if you have both tour and album running at the same time you would be able to hit 2.

Cool - Thanks!

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

It is now!! Thank you lermods for what was right in front of me. It was set to Auto! I appreciate the help!

Looking at the rules sheet, it says that extra ball is triggered by either combos (25 I believe) or two runs of all target banks. Is that not correct? Is there also a score way?

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

Looking at the rules sheet, it says that extra ball is triggered by either combos (25 I believe) or two runs of all target banks. Is that not correct? Is there also a score way?

You can set the EB to any score you want. But if you’re asking about default score EB that I don’t know but doubtful.

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You can set the EB to any score you want. But if you’re asking about default score EB that I don’t know but doubtful.

I’m just saying the rules sheet doesn’t mention any way to get an extra ball via score. It says the two ways are target banks and combos, and doesn’t mention a score trigger.

“There aren’t very many ways to earn an extra ball on AC/DC, but here they are:
­ 2 completions of the full set of AC/DC,TNT, and ROCK targets ­

25 Combos+every 100 Combos”

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from ezatnova:

I’m just saying the rules sheet doesn’t mention any way to get an extra ball via score. It says the two ways are target banks and combos, and doesn’t mention a score trigger

No pins (to my knowledge) give you an extra ball for a certain score on factory settings.

On most pins, you can set the replay setting to award you an extra ball instead of a replay.

rd

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

No pins (to my knowledge) give you an extra ball for a certain score on factory settings.
On most pins, you can set the replay setting to award you an extra ball instead of a replay.
rd

That’s correct to my knowledge also.

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

That may be true for Stern, but there are definitely Williams/Bally games that have score-based EB as default.

#424 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

That may be true for Stern, but there are definitely Williams/Bally games that have score-based EB as default.

Name some?

rd

#425 5 years ago

Well, to start, both P2K games.

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Well, to start, both P2K games.

Default??
Pretty sure they are replays for score on factory setting.

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Default??
Pretty sure they are replays for score on factory setting.

Nope. Factory default settings have two score levels that award an extra ball. True for both RFM and SWE1.

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Nope. Factory default settings have two score levels that award an extra ball. True for both RFM and SWE1.

Fair enough, but I really think that's it for games that have that as factory setting.

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

This is correct. I always forget about P2k. I had both of them - out they went, fast.

But they’d be the only ones I know of that have EB for points out of the box.

rd

1 week later
#430 5 years ago

since 1.7 the bell isntˋt swinging by the magnet under the playfield when pressing the lockdownbar-button. is this a bug or just in my game?

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from retrosys:

since 1.7 the bell isntˋt swinging by the magnet under the playfield when pressing the lockdownbar-button. is this a bug or just in my game?

The only way to swing the bell from the button is from a Tunes N’ Stuff mystery award that says “Swing bell w/ vip pass” or something like that

1 week later
#432 5 years ago

Bit more hopeful we may get some surprises in the future after the latest MET update

#433 5 years ago

I got to oi mania the other day for the first time!

...that was a bummer

#435 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I got to oi mania the other day for the first time!
...that was a bummer

What’s the bug?

#436 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What’s the bug?

There's nothing coded. Says you got oi mania, and then nothing.

Wonder if Lyman is pulling from the think tank to complete this game (which is ok by me). And in case he's reading, and needs some ideas...

1. Anytime you switch songs, add +5 mil to the song jackpot.
2. For oi mania, live version of TNT will be played - if you have not played TNT to this point then it will count towards your progression to encore. You have 45 secs to complete all 12 song objectives; a small song jackpot boost will occur after each song objective and completing the 12th objective will double the song jackpot. Then cash in the final shot / jackpot with the cannon - hit Lightning bolt. if you successfully do this, you will be awarded an extra ball + 3 VIP passes. The ball saver will be active for 5 secs for each song completed leading up to oi mania to a maximum of 9 songs (45 secs max); and all other features will be turned off during oi mania (i.e. no progressing or starting multi balls). At anytime, you can use the lockdown bar button to activate the cannon and load it - hit lightning bolt and cash out of the mode and resume standard play, but your ball saver will go away 3 secs after doing so (if it was still active) and F-I-R-E lanes reset to 3. At the end of the timer, if you did not cash out your song jackpot; the song jackpot will reset to 1 mil and standard play resumes with TNT still playing and the jukebox lit.
3. Have songs continue playing from ball to ball.

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wonder if Lyman is pulling from the think tank to complete this game (which is ok by me). And in case he's reading, and needs some ideas...
2. For oi mania, live version of TNT will be played - if you have not played TNT to this point then it will count towards your progression to encore. You have 45 secs to complete all 12 song objectives; a small song jackpot boost will occur after each song objective and completing the 12th objective will double the song jackpot. Then cash in the final shot / jackpot with the cannon - hit Lightning bolt. if you successfully do this, you will be awarded an extra ball + 3 VIP passes. The ball saver will be active for 5 secs for each song completed leading up to oi mania to a maximum of 9 songs (45 secs max); and all other features will be turned off during oi mania (i.e. no progressing or starting multi balls). At anytime, you can use the lockdown bar button to activate the cannon and load it - hit lightning bolt and cash out of the mode and resume standard play, but your ball saver will go away 3 secs after doing so (if it was still active) and F-I-R-E lanes reset to 3. At the end of the timer, if you did not cash out your song jackpot; the song jackpot will reset to 1 mil and standard play resumes with TNT still playing and the jukebox lit.

Like the add 5 million to song bonus as it gives incentive to switch songs.

I am still hoping something will be added after song 6, to break up the journey to encore, a destination I am unlikely to get to!

#438 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I like your ideas.

Incentivizing changing songs is a must.

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Great suggestions! I really like the idea of adding 5M to song jackpot after switching songs and incentivizing getting OI mania will encourage shooting the Devil horn inserts vs. ramping out and focusing solely on mb play.

#440 5 years ago

Songs continuing after a ball drain, rather than restarting would be great. At least the option to toggle this feature on and off please.

#441 5 years ago

Pretty sure it's just supposed to be a frenzy mode.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

I like your ideas.
Incentivizing changing songs is a must.

I'd like to see a setting where once a song is finished, it cannot be replayed.

Rob

#443 5 years ago

Yusssssss totally agree

#444 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'd like to see a setting where once a song is finished, it cannot be replayed.

Once you have played a song, you can't play it again.

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Once you have played a song, you can't play it again.

I think he means once you complete all the goals? Presently you can just keep playing the same song over and over again. Regardless, I’m absolutely terrible at this game and I’m certainly not looking for more restrictive rules

#446 5 years ago

Like the add 5 million to song bonus as it gives incentive to switch songs.
I am still hoping something will be added after song 6, to break up the journey to encore, a destination I am unlikely to get to!

This please. Game needs a mini wizard modes.

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

This please. Game needs a mini wizard modes.

yes

#448 5 years ago

I’m sorry... but the fact that Oi Mania mode results in nothing is just stupid. We’re talking about $5-$7k game that’s, what, 6 years old? And it has an achieveable part of the game that does nothing??? What!?!?

Can you imagine if you were playing “Sorry” with your kids and you landed on a square that had references to game cards that didn’t exist?? You be completely flabbergasted.

With the money Stern is asking for these games - new from the factory - they should be complete 6 years post launch. Wow. This is one of the reasons I’ve been turned off to so many of the new releases. There’s zero guarantee you’ll have an uninterrupted experience consistent with a product worth multiples of thousands of dollars.

#449 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I’m sorry... but the fact that Oi Mania mode results in nothing is just stupid. We’re talking about $5-$7k game that’s, what, 6 years old? And it has an achieveable part of the game that does nothing??? What!?!?

You should be aware that Oi Mania was introduced in the last code update, that was provided about six months ago. It was not part of the original game so your assertion that this is 6 years past due is, I believe, out of line.

I'm not sure what the intention behind Oi Mania was - it could be a mode that Lyman Sheets thought would be fun but that he never implemented completely (or it turned out not to be as fun as hoped) and so intended to remove but forgot to remove the stub he put in, or it could be a simple omission when it was supposed to start and he just didn't plug in the code that starts the mode! Either way, I agree it isn't complete, but that doesn't mean the whole game is a waste. It's an excellent game, the update added a lot of great features. So even without Oi Mania, it's well worth a few quarters to play!

Kevin

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Isnt oi mania a new add on from the latest code? Either way its weird. Why add something that doesnt work? Better to leave it out. Seems odd that got past testing, if it was ever even tested. I've never programmed a pinball machine, but I've programmed other things. I would think it would have been easy to remove it if it wasn't working properly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 12.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 652 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-acdc-code/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.