4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Sputnik
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4BBAEFC2-8A4B-48EE-96A4-82FF515B7DB7 (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

The fact that more air time was given to the faces of the people playing than the tables themselves seems a bit concerning.

#3 4 years ago

Looks fun for ages 3 to 8.

#5 4 years ago

That top bezel/frame over the playfield is too wide. It just takes away from the eye appeal.

#6 4 years ago

Wouldn’t you just rather keep your $400?

4BBAEFC2-8A4B-48EE-96A4-82FF515B7DB7 (resized).jpeg4BBAEFC2-8A4B-48EE-96A4-82FF515B7DB7 (resized).jpeg
    #7 4 years ago

Wonder if you can plug in a larger display and transfer the guts to a used pin cab for a full size game.
    Sure you would need to mod the back box but might be a fun project.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from HOOKED:

Wonder if you can plug in a larger display and transfer the guts to a used pin cab for a full size game.
    Sure you would need to mod the back box but might be a fun project.

It could be a fun project, but that doesn’t make a lot of sense. If your going through all of that work, then you might as well just build a virtuapin from scratch.

The electronics in these games might be the most limiting factor. I doubt they will play as well as a PC with VP10 running, and with VP10 you could have hundreds of tables. Not just these 12. Even if you wanted just these 12 games then you could run them in 4K with a PC. I would be willing to bet these are running at 720p at best, I doubt they’re even 1080.

#9 4 years ago

I would like to see one, could be a gateway machine. I think it was 05 when I bought a Midway big electronic game on clearance at Target for $100. That lead into the slot car track getting packed in storage and a room full of pins and arcade machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-400-dollar-virtual-pinball-machinel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.