Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 411 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201111-181329_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201111-172630_Messages (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    8E975026-5F57-4A44-B207-5004707E7E3B (resized).png
    IMG_5904 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5903 (resized).JPG
    legs (resized).jpg
    atat (resized).jpg
    61D3689B-7193-4158-9A0B-6865F67D6D45 (resized).jpeg
    3D923CDC-21C9-46EB-A987-62252294A8FC (resized).jpeg
    0FF49532-7A0E-4F98-BD39-DE879F388F12 (resized).jpeg
    7D2EE22E-954F-49AD-911E-218E68E2868A (resized).png
    multi pinball (resized).jpg
    7DD41993-B63F-4F7F-9E90-A77CBA429571 (resized).jpeg
    EEE6FFF8-E932-456D-8C74-8E7652D98009 (resized).jpeg
    188F9F30-F536-459B-9317-8FDB2CA3969F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 4 years ago

Thanks again Pinside great find. My grandson now has a new Xmas gift on order! Much better then the Zizzle box we were considering.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I tend to agree here. I mean I bought a Zizzle for my god kids a few years back. They like it and have fun with it but they are in the iPad generation. They will love this. At their age they don't care what pins they are playing. They just like banging around on the thing.

That’s my thought. He (3 years old) plays on an iPad all day so this is a nice way to acclimate him slowly into grandpas hobby with several game titles to keep it fresh. We’ll teach him mechanical repair down the road. You don’t have to be a pinball purist to still enjoy the game. Glad I held back on the Zizzle

#61 4 years ago

Yeah kids Enjoying reading, math, science, shapes, colors, and computers early is sooo sad. I better get him back to stacking blocks so he can advance his education in a more advanced curriculum! umph.

#115 4 years ago

I ordered one and I am certain the grandkids will enjoy it.

#122 4 years ago
    Quoted from Diospinball:

You ordered one even though you got at least 2 of the 12 games... Just ribbing you a bit.
    You got an amazing collection. I wish I could be one of your grandkids!! As I'd always be begging my parents to sleep over your place.

As my grandson is in Florida I think driving to grandpas would be a long weekend. lol. This is just to help him understand what he can expect on a grander scale when he visits and get the fundamentals down. Then I will challenge him to some BBB and MM. lol

#133 4 years ago
    Quoted from pipes:

I just can’t wrap my head around the fascination with these doll-house sized arcade and pinball games. Grown men playing on kiddie cabs...I don't get it.

Unless your kidding it IS a toy for Kids? Sorry this seems more favorable to spend $399 delivered to a child then buying him/her a $9500 game to color with crayons. This game is not for adults or Pinside, its a Toy for Kids.

#157 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

So, a $400 vpin will be awesome then? I’d wait for some reviews before dumping $400 on what might be a disposable. They are hitting a good price point though. Should sell a bunch.

Reviews? It’s a Children’s Toy! Lol why do we feel the need to judge the actual toy as if it’s an Adult toy just because it has pinball in the title? Will Road and Track be doing a review on the peddle Car I bought hit also because it’s a Car? Amazing how over the top serious people get about a simple toy to make a child happy. The comments in this thread are comical.

#164 4 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Yup. That’s happening. Calm down.

Your so right I will tell him I need to count the coils and see the code on this Huge toy investment because Pinside said so. lol Seriously, its a Toy! If you don't have Young kids or grandkids I totally understand but this doesn't seem worthy of a right/wrong debate....

1 week later
    #226 4 years ago
    Quoted from Stuieb84:

Does anyone know if this can be purchased outside of the USA? I'm keen to buy one, but live in Australia.

Best to just go to Walmart.com and find out as it’s a shipped item only not in store as I understand. If the site ships to your area your set.

#228 4 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Your American is showing. I’ve never found that Walmart.com will ship any product to Canada that walmart.ca doesn’t already sell.
    One example is arcade1up machines. They don’t ship here from the states, even if your willing to pay import fees and shipping. Not just Walmart; ebay, Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, ect. A lot of American retailers don’t ship out of the country.
    Hopefully these are distributed world wide, because if you’re lucky enough to to find an American eBay reseller willing to ship internationally, then you’ll be paying through the nose.
    Again using Arcade1up as an example. Mortal Kombat was just released in Canada. Last week was the 1st time I saw any retailer advertise then, they’re $549 cdn. Two months ago when they were released in USA the only place I was able to find one that shipped here was on eBay for over $1000 cdn once you factor in dollar exchange and shipping. Really not an option.

Might be American but I don’t work at Walmart so it was a simple suggestion. Seems like going to the site would only take 1 minute to answer his question. No clue on arcade1up as I have no interest nor did he ask about them?

#239 4 years ago

My grandsons scale Pinball is in route finally. Wish granted and maybe some day he can carry that interest into full priced games. My guess is by that time pins will cost 40k...

#241 4 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

You going to set it up when you get it or wait for him to open?

As its his Xmas request I think it will be best NIB. I have my own toys to play with this was something he wanted so he gets to open it.

#269 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm in... should arrive on 12/13. I think it's a great value at $400. I'll be anxious to hear more, from people who rec've theirs, in the next day or 2.
    Kerry

Notice received my grandsons should be here Friday. Looking at that video overview someone kindly posted I am Certain he will love it and I will enjoy sharing some time with him on it.

#310 4 years ago

Ours finally arrived today. Finally Xmas shopping is done. Do they make juice box Pingulps? Our grandson will love it lag or not. As long as Sesame Street does air an episode about Playfield dimpling or code updates he will love it without question.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-3-4-size-pinball-at-walmart-12-built-in-games-?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.