6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 371 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 days ago by Luckydogg420
  • Topic is favorited by 27 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5904 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5903 (resized).JPG
    legs (resized).jpg
    atat (resized).jpg
    61D3689B-7193-4158-9A0B-6865F67D6D45 (resized).jpeg
    3D923CDC-21C9-46EB-A987-62252294A8FC (resized).jpeg
    0FF49532-7A0E-4F98-BD39-DE879F388F12 (resized).jpeg
    7D2EE22E-954F-49AD-911E-218E68E2868A (resized).png
    multi pinball (resized).jpg
    7DD41993-B63F-4F7F-9E90-A77CBA429571 (resized).jpeg
    EEE6FFF8-E932-456D-8C74-8E7652D98009 (resized).jpeg
    188F9F30-F536-459B-9317-8FDB2CA3969F (resized).jpeg
    30D80B38-63DE-4E6A-917E-DAE1D7890D1F (resized).jpeg
    412470EA-66C4-4113-9866-AF377167E92A (resized).jpeg
    E5FAF321-697F-42A0-8B28-F73880E12922 (resized).jpeg
    C904BC6E-21F3-4AC5-9D05-8F29CCFC16D2 (resized).jpeg

There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
    #351 3 months ago

Definitely picking one of these up once they new cabinet artwork models drop. Not a huge fan of the Haunted House cab.

#352 3 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Definitely picking one of these up once they new cabinet artwork models drop. Not a huge fan of the Haunted House cab.

I'll probably pick one up also. But do want the Haunted house cab. Just wish it had devils dare on it though.

#353 3 months ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Just in: ToyShock has fixed the lag in the flipper and the high score issues in the game. All new models will be shipped corrected.

Any Idea on What are they offering to the people whom bought the first one and has these issues?

#354 3 months ago
    Quoted from fuzz:

Any Idea on What are they offering to the people whom bought the first one and has these issues?

It was stated as a software issue and that they would take care of previous customers. Didn't read the whole thing since I don't have one. Supposed to give an official announcement soon.

#355 3 months ago

Might get one when they have the C37 cab,,,,,,,,,

#356 3 months ago

I do hope they can offer something for us with the lagging software. I've bought the game first week available. Honestly, I'd even pay a bit for some upgrade. It's really a great value... but the flipper LAG is irritating

#357 3 months ago

Here is the post from the FB page.
    "Hey Folks - Farsight Studios has fixed the "lag" and "high score issues" I've mentioned it here on this page and my YouTube channel. (PDubs Arcade Loft) couple software bugs nothing hardware related. The next batch of machines coming this Spring will be running smoothly and at the desired 60Frames per second. Note there will also be good news for existing Toy Shock Owners as well, However waiting on Toy Shock to confirm dates/availability/details, etc. And we will make an announcement on the fan page. As you can imagine things in China have been a hot mess and have delayed Toy Shock, AtGames, and dozens of other tech companies and their "first quarter starts" if you will. Good news to come, hang in there I'm sure Toy Shock appreciates our patience and understanding of the overseas delays. Can't wait to share good news for all.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/toyshock/

#358 3 months ago

thats rad

#359 3 months ago

Farsight should focus more on TPA for mobile and iPad. They were kickin ass for a while and then just bombed.

1 week later
    #360 85 days ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Here is the post from the FB page.
    "Hey Folks - Farsight Studios has fixed the "lag" and "high score issues" I've mentioned it here on this page and my YouTube channel. (PDubs Arcade Loft) couple software bugs nothing hardware related. The next batch of machines coming this Spring will be running smoothly and at the desired 60Frames per second. Note there will also be good news for existing Toy Shock Owners as well, However waiting on Toy Shock to confirm dates/availability/details, etc. And we will make an announcement on the fan page. As you can imagine things in China have been a hot mess and have delayed Toy Shock, AtGames, and dozens of other tech companies and their "first quarter starts" if you will. Good news to come, hang in there I'm sure Toy Shock appreciates our patience and understanding of the overseas delays. Can't wait to share good news for all.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/toyshock/

Thanks. Any idea on when new units might be available here?

#361 85 days ago
    Quoted from Hockeey:

Thanks. Any idea on when new units might be available here?

I've heard Q3 but with what's gong on in China who knows when they will.

#362 83 days ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Just in: ToyShock has fixed the lag in the flipper and the high score issues in the game. All new models will be shipped corrected.

Haha, I was talking to the pinball arcade employee at ces about this... and how to test on android builds cheap. That’s great to hear!

1 month later
    #363 31 days ago

Anything new?

#364 31 days ago
    Quoted from mjg417:

Anything new?

with the covid shutdown, i wouldn't expect games anytime soon :/

#366 31 days ago

UGH, those legs! Fitting they are showing Star Wars.

atat (resized).jpg

legs (resized).jpg

#367 31 days ago

Give me a link to buy.

#368 31 days ago

I would like an idiot standing up playing that thing. No thanks.

#369 31 days ago

Those legs look oddly oversized.

#370 31 days ago

Do it properly, real cab, real leaf switches, real dmd, ( color ). everything real, except the actually pinball game itself. hahaha, oh well... hey I enjoy it, would love to compare mine to these ones.

IMG_5903 (resized).JPGIMG_5904 (resized).JPG
    #371 31 days ago
    Quoted from tech25:

Do it properly, real cab, real leaf switches, real dmd, ( color ). everything real, except the actually pinball game itself. hahaha, oh well... hey I enjoy it, would love to compare mine to these ones.[quoted image][quoted image]

Been there, done that,. Built one from scratch 9 years ago. Sold it. But I like the idea of these mini pinball games to fit in with the arcade 1 up’s I already have.

Here’s my build VP thread
    https://hyperspin-fe.com/forums/topic/2340-mortal-pinball-kombat-a-build-thread/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 100.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 25.50
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 17.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 45.00
    $ 19.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    There are 371 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside