(Topic ID: 112645)

New 2015 Mr Pinball Price Guide

By ozzyazza

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Does anyone know when the 2015 Mr Pinball Price Guide is due out, by memory the 2014 came out this time last year.

#2 9 years ago

I was pretty eager to buy the 2014, and I ordered it on January 7. I am pretty sure that it became available only days before that.

#3 9 years ago

I got the 2013 guide on Christmas 2012, but I think the 2014 guide was a little later. Would be nice to have the 2015 in time for a stocking stuffer!

2 weeks later
    #4 9 years ago

Anyone heard any further news on release of this?

#5 9 years ago

It would be cool if they had this offered as a web based subscription with more frequent updates.

1 month later
    #7 9 years ago

U mmmm, If You Go To The Website It Says It Will Be Released On Feb 23 - March 2nd.....

3 weeks later
    #10 9 years ago

Got mine yesterday from Mr Pinball

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-2015-mr-pinball-price-guide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.