(Topic ID: 98229)

Never order to "pinballwizard.nl"

By tonnerremeca

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MonteCarlo_New_Translite.jpg
    010.jpg
    016.jpg
    013.jpg
    005.jpg
    007.jpg
    004.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lithonion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 8 years ago

I found this thread after I ordered from Pinballwizard.nl and have to say I was worried. I sent an email to them asking if they shipped to the US and got a reply from Eduard stating they did so I placed an order. Few days past no update even though payment cleared the next day so I did a review search and this thread popped up. So I emailed back with my order number and that I had placed an order. I got a response the next day from Eduard again. He stated they would ship out the next day and they did. Ten days later my translite showed up. So I either got lucky or they have worked out the issues with shipping. I hope it is the latter as I really like their selection and this is my first pinball machine! I am also very happy they put it in a cardboard tube inside the cardboard box as my box was pretty tore up but the tube was fine.

MonteCarlo_New_Translite.jpgMonteCarlo_New_Translite.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lithonion.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/never-order-to-pinballwizardnl?tu=Lithonion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.