Screenshot_20231214-161932 (resized).png
Screenshot_20231214-155422 (resized).png
Screenshot_20231214-155413 (resized).png
_20231105_171238 (resized).JPG
DSC_4233 (resized).JPG
DSC_4237 (resized).JPG
Jr9L1tY (resized).png
drvgs (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rickwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 7 years ago

Doesnt wii and presumably wiiU already support legacy nintendo games? Been a few years since ive had a wii, but im pretty sure it had a marketplace where you could buy old 8bit games etc. it might even of had 16 bit super nintendo stuff and sega stuff.

Sounds like this may be more like the atari joystick controller with the guts os a 2600 and several games in it that comes out near thr holidays as a office party gift or stocking stuffer.

1 month later
#313 7 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

I just got one! What a nightmare. I waited in sub freezing weather for 4 hours to get into a Toys R Us when it opened. I was #30 in a line of 200 people. Only about 13 NES Classics where there. I stayed in line anyway and got another popular toy that I certainly didn't want..a Hatchimal for $70. My plan next was to immediately put the Hatchimal on ebay, sold it buy-it-now for $190 including shipping, and used those proceeds to buy a NES Classic on ebay for $190 with free shipping. So I ended up paying around $75 for this damn thing after fees and tax. Sheesh, what a mess. It was more of just a competitive game for me to see if I could score one. Thanks Nintendo!

I would have pocketed the 120 profit from selling the hatchimal and called it good.

1 week later
#365 7 years ago

Dont forget the longterm view that nintendo may be looking at. Next year they can release another version of this with a different set of games and people will clamor for that too.

If this version was upgradeable then the next year scenario goes away.

Then look out for ths snes mini too.

#384 7 years ago

Definition of frustration trying to get wireless xb360 controllers to work with retropie. Youtube peeps seem to get it to work. But no dice for me.

Wired xb360 works fine. But dpad is terrible for nes snes games.

Mame/arcade is hit or miss. Most ive tried wont even boot. Ive not take time to mess with it though. Nes and snes work flawless.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rickwh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=rickwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.