DSC_4700 (resized).JPG
DSC_4699 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_080331 (resized).jpg
_20240411_210104 (resized).JPG
DSC_4645 (resized).JPG
DSC_4642 (resized).JPG
DSC_4626 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2350 3 years ago

any of you retro gaming fans play demons tilt on xbox recently? Its on gamepass and its a cross of an old school shmup game and pinball. Its kinda crazy but it satisfies my love of old school graphics and pinball as well. If you have gamepass check it out.

11 months later
#2605 2 years ago

After not buying any retro games a while I got the itch again. No cheap hunting stories, just me buying FF3 CIB with map and everything. Ive always wanted a cib copy of that game....My local shop has had some amazing hauls recently and he has decent prices so Im glad to support him.

2 months later
#2608 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Gauging some interest in a possible sell of a rather sizeable collection..
Systems would include:
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari Jaguar (and hard case)
TurboGrafix 16 (with CD drive attachment and hard case)
Phillips CD-i
Odyssey^2
NES top-loader with A/V modded outputs
SNES
N64
Gamecube
Genesis
Saturn
Dreamcast x2
Game Gear
Game Boy Advance
Game Boy DS
Neo Geo Pocket Color
Playstation One (the mini one)
PS 2 Slim
Xbox 360 (With HD-DVD drive and movies for it!)
Virtual Boy
Games for all systems, including some systems I don't actually own:
Sega CD (big item here is Lunar: The Silver Star in really good condition and complete)
Intellivision games (mostly crap, really, but it's in there)
Game Boy (Okay, I do own a GB, but it's SUPER trashy and not worth selling as a system, okay? )
There's some real gems in terms of high value games that I have... Alundra (ps1), Lunar (sega CD), Zelda: Wand of Gamelon (CD-i), Wanderers From Ys 1/2, and 3 (TG-16 CD), Demon's Crest (SNES), etc.
I'm working on cataloguing everything, and then will be making sure I can locate all cables and then go through and test everything. I do know 100% for sure that the TG-CD drive needs fixing, I've just never been able to find someplace I would trust to send it off to. It powers on fine, just won't read discs, very standard issue on these and fixable.
I really don't want to have to piecemeal this stuff out. I need to buy a new A/C unit for my condo that I'm going to be renting out. Ideally, none of this would be shipped either, as it's very substantial, and shipping (and insurance!) would cost an arm and a leg. I'm nowhere near done, and at *best* I'm weeks off of having a full priced out list, much less testing everything. All cartridge based games are going to be loose games, not complete boxed copies, or with manuals.
This is not going to be a cheap collection, but if you want a huge variety of systems and games, AND you can somehow get to Dallas in a reasonable timeframe or have someone else pick it up and hold it all for you... I'm probably not going to be asking the flat Pricecharting prices for everything for someone that buys the full collection or a massive chunk of it. For example, where I'm already at if you're just looking at Pricecharting values is over 5k, and I basically haven't even STARTED on the disc games aside from some of this higher value stuff I have sitting around separately.
So...not for the faint of heart, but for someone that's willing to drop 10k on a pinball machine and wants to get into console collecting with a HUGE jump-start? I'll work with you.

Was going to say that I would be interested in some of that but just a few. And im in NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbrave77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.