DSC_4700 (resized).JPG
DSC_4699 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_080331 (resized).jpg
_20240411_210104 (resized).JPG
DSC_4645 (resized).JPG
DSC_4642 (resized).JPG
DSC_4626 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goalie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1301 6 years ago

Yeah it's going to be incredibly hard to get, and the Ebay prices will be even crazier than what the NES classic got

1 month later
#1434 6 years ago

I had notifications set up as well and didn't get any either. Weak sauce.

#1444 6 years ago

I just want Star Fox 2

1 week later
#1468 6 years ago

Not too retro, but I got a Spiderman VE machine about a month ago. This morning I was going through some boxes in my basement and I found this poster of a game I worked on a few years ago. Signed by Bruce Campbell who did some voice work for us. I forgot I had it, I got rid of a ton of old work stuff before the move, I'm glad this made the trip. It's going up next to the machine

IMG_2724 (resized).jpgIMG_2724 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#1531 6 years ago

I got one. For people in MN, the Eden Prairie Best Buy has a ton of them.

1 month later
#1633 6 years ago

Hey I worked on that Atari Flashback.

#1635 6 years ago

We did some support work on quite a few of the games on it.

2 weeks later
#1644 6 years ago

Anyone looking for Xbox1 Scorpio? I have one I'm selling

9 months later
#1771 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone own the steel battalion control unit for the xbox? I was looking into getting one but didn't know if it was worth the cash.

I had this a long time ago. It's not worth it in my opinion. It doesn't make good use of all the buttons, and the game gets pretty boring after a little bit.

#1791 5 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Yeah, forgot how small the slim was until I saw it in the store today. I remember getting the hard drive & FF, but don't remember really using the drive. Also remember getting the Ethernet adapter and never really using it either. Not much took advance of both of them.

Ugh, I still have emotional scars from working on that ethernet adapter and that setup disc it came with. True dev hell

#1794 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I played socom so much online. But I remember the networkadapter/40gb hdd pack coming with FF and never playing it.

your sacrifice made my early years so much better though!
Do you by chance know anyone that works at Monster games? They’ve done some work for Nintendo like excite truck and some other ports to ds.

Yeah, I worked with a couple of guys on a horrible Pimp my Ride PS2 game *shivers*. They went on to work at Monster, and then left to start their own place here in MN and made the Bit Trip Saga games.

1 month later
#1849 5 years ago

Full list of games on the PSX Classic released. It's missing some big classics (gran Turismo, FF Tactics etc.), but it has some great games too. I worked on 3 games on the list.

Battle Arena Toshinden
Cool Boarders 2
Destruction Derby
Final Fantasy VII
Grand Theft Auto
Intelligent Qube
Jumping Flash
Metal Gear Solid
Mr Driller
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Rayman
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Revelations: Persona
Ridge Racer Type 4
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Syphon Filter
Tekken 3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Twisted Metal
Wild Arms

2 weeks later
#1910 5 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Just finished castlevania anime season 2, wow. That was good. Makes me want to play sympthony of the night.

The same guy is now making a Devil May Cry show.

1 month later
#2005 5 years ago

I was in Vegas last week, and saw this at a sports memorabilia shop. I thought it s was really cool

IMG_3234 (resized).jpegIMG_3234 (resized).jpeg
5 months later
#2096 4 years ago

They didn’t cover the gameboy, gamegear. All the dysfunction within Sega regarding 32x, segaCd and the Saturn. 3DO, Turbogrfx, Jaguar, N64. It was all part of the fight, I lived in it, it was fierce, the wild west and probably the best times in the industry. It was a good film but it missed so much.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider goalie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=goalie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.