IMG_0340 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0339 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0341 (resized).jpeg
_20240408_142036 (resized).JPG
_20240408_142108 (resized).JPG
20240407_103121 (resized).jpg
20240319_202154 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradkreisler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 7 years ago

I prefer to play my RGB modded top loader NES on my XM 29 plus. Everdrive N8 - Heaven right there.

2 weeks later
#263 7 years ago

Not sure if its been mentioned in this thread but www.brickseek.com will help. Especially for Target. Put in the dpci and you can check the stock for anything. Check it at 4am and if there is stock, then go line up. I've used it to grab two mini's over two days.

3 years later
#2196 4 years ago

Please consider signing this request at change.org regarding the Analogue NT mini.

Analogue has stated that if they receive 1,000 signatures they will make another run. For those not familiar with the NT mini. It’s an FPGA that perfectly emulates the NES. Analogue made one run and they are on eBay for over $1,000.

A remake will ensure everyone will get one and the ones on eBay will become more reasonably priced.

Thanks

http://chng.it/7SJMXhgsYd

#2198 4 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Signed. Thanks for the heads up. I was never really an NES guy, but I might grab one of those and a everdrive if they make them again.

Cool. Thanks for signing. I think it will easily hit 1,000 signatures. Keep an eye out for the next run.

#2204 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Signed too. I missed the boat on those and picked up the SNES and Genesis versions which I love. Really wish they’d do another run of Neo Geo too. Plan on getting the portable when it releases too.

I didn’t get a CMVS either. I did get the omega consolized neo geo. It’s basically the same thing. They still make them to order as well and cheaper than the analogue version, but the case isn’t wood.

https://www.arcadeworks.net/omega-neo-geo-mvs-home-console

#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Whats the normal rate for these?

They were more expensive than the SNES and Genesis FPGA’s that followed because it contained analogue output circuitry. I believe they were around $500 or so. The remake would probably omit the RGB output and only provide hdmi.

They now make an analogue adapter for ppl who want rgb output on the snes and genesis systems so it would be safe to say it could apply to nes remake.

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I thought that the original analogue systems contained circuitry that was harvested from original famicom disc drives for the additional sound channels. was I incorrect about this?
I do not believe that the analogue mini's contained the same additional circuitry
additionally, the initial run of the analogue systems was crafted from a solid aluminum billet that was cnc'ed. that definitely increased the initial selling price

I believe the NT used original nes parts. The NT mini was FPGA. But it did use an alu shell. An abs shell would be cheaper.

#2209 4 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Does the NT mini have any advantage over the RetroUSB AVS? Looks like more video connection types (RGB, component, S-video, composite, HDMI) than AVS (HDMI), but I'd think most people would be using HDMI if they're looking to replace their original NES (composite).
https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=78&osCsid=a7dc5a5b3345cc66211d447647e130ca

I’m not sure exactly if any differences. As you stated, it only provides hdmi out. I still use/need rgb. I ended up modding a top loading nes to get rgb currently.

I was able to find this link from 2016 that explained both systems

http://nerdlypleasures.blogspot.com/2016/08/retroavs-vs-analogue-nt-mini-comparison.html?m=1

1 month later
#2230 4 years ago

Anyone get a pre order in on the new NT mini V2?

#2233 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

do they really appreciate that much in value?

V1 yes easy money double. V2 only time will tell. The pre-order did sell out today so check out eBay in July. Some are going to sell V1 in anticipation as well.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bradkreisler.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=bradkreisler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.