DSC_4700 (resized).JPG
DSC_4699 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_080331 (resized).jpg
_20240411_210104 (resized).JPG
DSC_4645 (resized).JPG
DSC_4642 (resized).JPG
DSC_4626 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2848 11 months ago
Quoted from mackey256:

Not to hijack the monitor talk but I have to brag a bit to people who will appreciate this.
I finally found the last four NES manuals I was looking for. I now have a manual for every game in my collection.
[quoted image]

I had no idea they released a King's Quest game for the NES! I guess I had moved on to the Sega Genesis by then.

I was obsessed with the Sierra games on PC growing up.

#2850 11 months ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

5 was ported to the NES, and KQ1 was released on the Master System - I played and enjoyed the port of 5 and enjoyed seeing the differences between it and the PC releases. I have not played the KQ1 SMS port.
Fellow Sierra fan!

Cool, I learned something new on Pinside today.

The only console port I distinctly remember is Willy Beamish for the Sega CD, probably because I got in trouble for calling the 900 number for hints.

2 months later
#2935 8 months ago
Quoted from jgreene:

Kings Quest 3. My friend and i played this a ton back in the day. Awesome starting sequence in the wizards tower. I don't think we were ever able to actually escape and make it off the first island place. But all the pixelated deaths were entertaining.

Loved that game! I spent a crazy amount of time playing it as a kid, partially because my old Tandy took an eternity to load from the 5.25" floppies every time you walked to a new screen. I don't think I ever finished it back then either, because there were spells in the printed manual that they used as a sort of copy protection -- lose the booklet, can't finish the game. And guess what I lost?

I've since gone back and finished it as an adult, though. I think you can play it in a web browser somewhere?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=EternitytoM83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.