Screenshot_20231214-161932 (resized).png
Screenshot_20231214-155422 (resized).png
Screenshot_20231214-155413 (resized).png
_20231105_171238 (resized).JPG
DSC_4233 (resized).JPG
DSC_4237 (resized).JPG
Jr9L1tY (resized).png
drvgs (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ENDOFLINE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#934 7 years ago

I need to check out that sega 3d classics game... I do love the newest 3D on the "new" 3ds. works well!

Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh yeah, how could I forget that! That's the REASON I upgraded to a *new* 3DS! I noticed a lot of people don't even use the 3D on the 3DS...but I love 3D, and the tracking 3D is absolutely great...it almost never "breaks" while playing.
Speaking of retro...have you played any of the Sega 3D classics? The 3D separation they've done on 16-bit Sega Genesis & arcade games is brilliant. Not only to the games look beautiful and crisp...perfect ports, the 3D effect is really really great!

#946 7 years ago

don't forget about REZ INFINITE for the ps4 vr ..... so good!!

Quoted from northvibe:

speaking of ps4...I just got VR and RE7. Ready to @#$#@$ myself.

#952 7 years ago

RE7 on the ps4 VR starts out with just a screen view mode ... you have to go into settings and change it over to VR and then restart it. it worked on my set up and it's pretty awesome.

Quoted from northvibe:

Re7 is cool with vr but is just a "screen" not real vr. I thought it just put you in a dark room and close to the screen, but was cool. If you wore headphones it would be creepy.
I got sick using it though. So I just played with the tv. Re7 is a great game and experience. It is creepy and a tad urgent scary as you can't really kill the family so you more or less try to hide or fight and run.

2 months later
#1181 6 years ago

be careful of all those GBA bootlegs

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Ordered a new battery from China for my GBA Advance SP. Hopefully it will hold a charge with a new battery.
Then I'm going on a GBA game buying spree!

#1187 6 years ago

thats a great list right there...

all the gba castlevanias and metroids are side scroller heaven!

the castlevania DS games are sweet too.

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

these for sure:
zelda: minish cap
metroid: fusion
Metroid: zero mission
the golden suns
tactics ogre
the castlevanias
the fire emblems
kirby and the amazing mirror

#1189 6 years ago

I've seen switches a handful of times at target in the morning at opening.

Quoted from dmbjunky:

How's Switch availability in your area?
I keep asking when I'm in Gamestop just to see. I'm not really interested in buying one.
Last Thursday Bloomington had two but you had to buy their $444 bundle. By Sat. they were out. Newburgh got ten this week and they sold them without the bundle. By today all gone.
I'm tempted to buy one but there's just not enough games to play yet and probably won't be till next year.

4 months later
#1513 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The UK Pre-order that I placed over the summer has shipped! I thought it would get cancelled for sure...woop woop!
I'm still gonna get up early tomorrow to try to snag a U.S. version, tho.

lucky!! haha... im going to be camping out at my local target in the wee hours tomorrow morning (maybe even midnight tonight).

someone reported in the san diego area that 2 best buys already have over 20 people camping out

4 weeks later
#1582 6 years ago

super pumped for this game! we did the amazon prime preorder and saved 12 bucks...

also got lucky last week and finally scored a SNES MINI with the target restock (across the street from my work).

Who else is stoked for Super Mario Odyssey coming out tomorrow?? Getting great reviews

1 week later
#1600 6 years ago

THE timmy atwood? sealed nintendo video game legend?? haha..

i loved the videos that pat the nes punk posted re tim and all that drama over on atariage or was it nintendoage?

Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I’m hanging with retro collecting royalty this week. Tim Atwood. If you have some time and fresh popcorn google him. He’s currently crushing me in Tetris.

1 week later
#1612 6 years ago

this is awesome.... so you have seen tim's collection / or storage unit of games?

im hoping he "shared the love" with you (gaming wise)

Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yep! Haha. It was NintendoAge. I’m the one that posted the pic of the case of sealed Stadium Events lol.

#1613 6 years ago

very kewl looking system ben! i think one of my socal buddies Oscar sold this one to you? he's a big time turbografx collector.

Quoted from benheck:

Just picked this up. Now I can play Rondo of Blood in a language I don't understand, with a controller cable too short for my American home!

#1628 6 years ago

Rondo of Blood is such a amazing game.

really do wish i never sold my turbo duo and rondo years back (when i was spending all my console sales $$ on arcades/pinballs)

Quoted from metallik:

Rondo of Blood is a blast and has an incredible soundtrack. Are you having luck finding the secret exits to alternate levels? I got pretty far in on Magic Engine emulator but restarted recently on the real thing and need to remember all the tricks.
A turbotap will give you another foot of cable length, and more importantly allow for 5-player Bomberman '94 sessions

4 weeks later
#1660 6 years ago

how does it play?

do you take the joy cons off and play with the screen vertical? could be fun.

FYI if ya have a Switch, Stern Pinball Arcade is now available. You can download for free and get Frankenstein for free and buy tables individually, or get the physical copy for a bunch of games.

1 month later
#1705 6 years ago

she's a real beaut Clark!

Quoted from benheck:

I know it's emulation, but we just made this on the show.
Pi A+ based, all low level kernel stuff for the buttons and display, it's about the same size and thickness as a NES cart.
Has a giant flat LiPO inside and 3 USB ports.

1 month later
#1721 6 years ago

shitty but now quite rare

Quoted from Jason43:

Yeah. They were kinda shitty.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ENDOFLINE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium?tu=ENDOFLINE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.