DSC_4700 (resized).JPG
DSC_4699 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240405_080331 (resized).jpg
_20240411_210104 (resized).JPG
DSC_4645 (resized).JPG
DSC_4642 (resized).JPG
DSC_4626 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
There are 3,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 62.
#2301 3 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Congrats.
I got to ask. How many of these have you beaten?
Just curious.

I don’t actually keep track (maybe I should) but I’d estimate roughly 20%. Doesn’t seem like many but there’s a lot of games. That said, I’ve played 100%.

Tonight I beat Jackie Chan’s Action Kung Fu and my son and I whooped shredder in TMNT2. Granted, I’ve beaten both before, but damn they’re great to revisit.

#2302 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

I don’t actually keep track (maybe I should) but I’d estimate roughly 20%. Doesn’t seem like many but there’s a lot of games. That said, I’ve played 100%.
Tonight I beat Jackie Chan’s Action Kung Fu and my son and I whooped shredder in TMNT2. Granted, I’ve beaten both before, but damn they’re great to revisit.

Heck, I'd think that even 10% is impressive. A lot of those games take skill and time to learn and grind away.
I try to beat one new retro game a month. And even at that pace I won't get through most of the games on my to play list.

The Jackie Chan game looks fun. Arcus makes it look so easy to beat.

#2303 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

plus 10 unlicensed (never cared for these personally),

Is RBI Baseball one of those? I had that one and know it was the odd looking cart. I don't see that one the shelf, so I assume you're keeping those separated? Ha

#2304 3 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Is RBI Baseball one of those? I had that one and know it was the odd looking cart. I don't see that one the shelf, so I assume you're keeping those separated? Ha

No but RBI Baseball 2 is in that pool though.

Tengen (really just Atari) made those black unlicensed carts but also made some licensed ones too. The original RBI Baseball is one of the few that have both an officially licensed (grey cart) and an unlicensed (black cart) version. After that, they went on to make RBI baseball 2 and RBI baseball 3, only unlicensed.

Still enjoy the simplicity of those games over the simulation stuff released today, but perhaps more of a sign that I'm getting old more than anything.

#2305 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Still enjoy the simplicity of those games over the simulation stuff released today, but perhaps more of a sign that I'm getting old more than anything.

Same. They were easier and more enjoyable to play. I haven't been able to play any of the football games since like the PS2. And really, I don't think I've played a baseball game since like Triple Play 2000 on the PS1.

#2306 3 years ago

I have this in my closet, think it's unplayed.

received_10205175584247444 (resized).jpgreceived_10205175584247444 (resized).jpgreceived_10205175596327746 (resized).jpgreceived_10205175596327746 (resized).jpgreceived_10205175598047789 (resized).jpegreceived_10205175598047789 (resized).jpeg
#2307 3 years ago

Nice. That’s worth $300-$400 I bet. I wouldn’t touch it. Leave it in the box. If you want to play nes buy a cheap used one. That looks mint and should stay that way after all these years.

#2308 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Nice. That’s worth $300-$400 I bet. I wouldn’t touch it. Leave it in the box. If you want to play nes buy a cheap used one. That looks mint and should stay that way after all these years.

Agreed.

#2309 3 years ago

Any Track and Field Nes fans out there?

#2310 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Today is a big day for me -- after many, many years of collecting (though some years were heavy collecting, some not at all), today, I finished my NES collection. All 677* NTSC officially licensed, plus 10 unlicensed (never cared for these personally), plus my own NES game I developed and completed in May of 2019 that I put on it's own cart.
I had games from growing up, but started to actually collect in 2008/9 in earnest with no real goal beyond just grabbing anything that was nostalgic. It quickly turned into finding games that I missed out on growing up, but were great. It wasn't until 2016 that I decided I was close enough to a full collection that I really did just need to finish it off (though had I priced it out before I did, I likely would have left it unfinished...or my wife would've killed me then... ).
Last game to collect, which I got in the mail today was Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing. No rationale beyond why that one was last, beyond that all the "expensive/rare" ones were already crossed off and this was difficult to find in the wild (which, I ultimately didn't and snagged it on ebay). When I got down to the last 10, my original hope was to finish it up at MGC this year and put NES collecting on hold in September of 2019 to wait until I could collect it in person. We know how that story ends but felt it was time to complete it when a nice copy came up on my watch list.
For those familiar with Bandai's Stadium Events, it is sadly missing, though for the price, I've made my peace with it. My copy of World Class Track Meet will suffice if I feel the need to break out the pad. I did have an opportunity to buy it for 850$ many years ago and completely scoffed at them like they were bat shit crazy.... if only I had a crystal ball.
What's not pictured is the 2K+ other non-NES games that occupy the room, so when visitors see, they inevitable ask which is the favorite when they see the wall of NES which stands in contrast to the rest. Favorites are: Rescue Rangers (the first one) followed closely by Mega Man 5. That said, it's so hard to narrow down since there's so many genuinely GREAT games from this system.
Had to share the good news with people who would understand, but now it's time to go play some classics! Cheers!
[quoted image]

Congrats man. I got up to just under 600 but sold most of them to fund my first pinball purchase.
I just watched the 2015 Nintendo Quest movie/documentary. He was negotiating a stadium events cart for 4k and didn't buy it. He did buy a complete in box stadium events at the end but the price wasn't revealed.

#2311 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Any Track and Field Nes fans out there?

I never got the allure of this game. It must be something I'm missing. Everyone likes it, I keep trying to.

#2312 3 years ago
Quoted from misterman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! I'm sure those are kinda rare anyways, right? I don't remember them being being out for too long. And remember a friend of mine got one and remember thinking, "you didn't have a Nintendo already?"

#2313 3 years ago

One Nintendo thing I always wanted was the ROB. I still kinda want one just to have on my shelf.

#2314 3 years ago

$300-400? more likely closer to $1000-1500

#2316 3 years ago
Quoted from akm:

Trinitrons are excellent, especially the later ones with component. Amazing picture and even lower grade connections still look good on them.

Many of the Apple CRT displays had Trinitron tubes. That might be an alternate source for someone looking for one.

#2317 3 years ago

Gaming tonight. Jungle Strike. Sega.

#2318 3 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

Many of the Apple CRT displays had Trinitron tubes. That might be an alternate source for someone looking for one.

Many Apple products had Sony parts in them (including Power supplies and Floppy drives) up until the late 90's. About the time the first iMacs and CRT Studio displays came out they went to Mitsubishi for many of their parts.

#2319 3 years ago

Here’s one for a couple hundred
ebay.com link » Nintendo Nes Power Set Complete Cib Console System Mario Very Nice Power Pad

That's not even close to same condition.

#2320 3 years ago
Quoted from misterman:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I got a NOS NES too, but it's the action set. Yours is cooler and worth more.

Where did you get it? I bought mine off a grampa who got it for his grandson, but the parents got him one. So it just sat in the closet till I got it like 5 years ago.

But the real question is does it still smell new?still one of my favorite smells lol

#2321 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Today is a big day for me -- after many, many years of collecting (though some years were heavy collecting, some not at all), today, I finished my NES collection. All 677* NTSC officially licensed, plus 10 unlicensed (never cared for these personally), plus my own NES game I developed and completed in May of 2019 that I put on it's own cart.
I had games from growing up, but started to actually collect in 2008/9 in earnest with no real goal beyond just grabbing anything that was nostalgic. It quickly turned into finding games that I missed out on growing up, but were great. It wasn't until 2016 that I decided I was close enough to a full collection that I really did just need to finish it off (though had I priced it out before I did, I likely would have left it unfinished...or my wife would've killed me then... ).
Last game to collect, which I got in the mail today was Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing. No rationale beyond why that one was last, beyond that all the "expensive/rare" ones were already crossed off and this was difficult to find in the wild (which, I ultimately didn't and snagged it on ebay). When I got down to the last 10, my original hope was to finish it up at MGC this year and put NES collecting on hold in September of 2019 to wait until I could collect it in person. We know how that story ends but felt it was time to complete it when a nice copy came up on my watch list.
For those familiar with Bandai's Stadium Events, it is sadly missing, though for the price, I've made my peace with it. My copy of World Class Track Meet will suffice if I feel the need to break out the pad. I did have an opportunity to buy it for 850$ many years ago and completely scoffed at them like they were bat shit crazy.... if only I had a crystal ball.
What's not pictured is the 2K+ other non-NES games that occupy the room, so when visitors see, they inevitable ask which is the favorite when they see the wall of NES which stands in contrast to the rest. Favorites are: Rescue Rangers (the first one) followed closely by Mega Man 5. That said, it's so hard to narrow down since there's so many genuinely GREAT games from this system.
Had to share the good news with people who would understand, but now it's time to go play some classics! Cheers!
[quoted image]

Also hell yeah dude congrats.

Love that it's a game like that to finish it off.

What would you say are some of the harder to find games but are not really valuable?

#2322 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

I got a NOS NES too, but it's the action set. Yours is cooler and worth more.
Where did you get it? I bought mine off a grampa who got it for his grandson, but the parents got him one. So it just sat in the closet till I got it like 5 years ago.
But the real question is does it still smell new?still one of my favorite smells lol

I got it from a woman on Craigslist about 6 years ago. Met at a local park, pulls up in nice new Chevy Tahoe. Says they're moving and can't take it along. Was in shock when she opened the trunk. Paid $80 along with a loose Tysons punch out, baseball stars and gold zelda.

#2323 3 years ago

If anyone is interested, I just posted this for sale in the "Other stuff for Sale" category.

IMG_20200326_081817808 (resized).jpgIMG_20200326_081817808 (resized).jpgIMG_20200326_081933633 (resized).jpgIMG_20200326_081933633 (resized).jpg
#2324 3 years ago

Finally have my mini-consoles and arcade set up. Cab is running a raspberry pi 4. Currently configuring my racing cab with a refurbished Dell running CoinOps Next.

0D24A973-1071-4EFE-8F38-D57342B8141A (resized).jpeg0D24A973-1071-4EFE-8F38-D57342B8141A (resized).jpeg
#2325 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

a refurbished Dell running CoinOps Next.

Story of my life this weekend. I started with a old hyperspin harddrive with Windows 7. Couldn’t get direct play working. Got frustrated, formatted the hard drive and installed win10.

This is my first time using CoinOPS next software. What I’m having issue with is how to install my own roms, or do I have to download their add on packs? I’ll spen some time with it later today and hopefully get it running.

#2326 3 years ago

Story of my life this weekend. I started with a old hyperspin harddrive with Windows 7. Couldn’t get direct play working. Got frustrated, formatted the hard drive and installed win10.
This is my first time using CoinOPS next software. What I’m having issue with is how to install my own roms, or do I have to download their add on packs? I’ll spen some time with it later today and hopefully get it running.

I’m a total CoinOps noob and unfortunately, there’s not a ton on google.

Adding prebuilt packs is easy. Modifying those packs is problematic. Everything works now, so I’m going to duplicate the folders and mess around with it. If I totally screw up, I can fall back and start again.

To start, I recommend downloading CoinOps Lite. It has pretty much everything you’d need. From there, you can experiment.

#2327 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

To start, I recommend downloading CoinOps Lite

I downloaded the next arcade pack. MAME wasn’t working on my win7 machine. Think it was a 32bit OS trying to run 64bit software, so that’s when I just decided to install win10. That’s where I left it last night, don’t know if I’ll get to it today. I have a drive with all the roms, bezels, artwork, ect. (It was running on win xp) I though it would be just copy my files over and boom it works,...it’s never that easy. I think CoinOPS uses retroFE to launch programs, so I might look into how that is set up and see if there’s anything that makes sense to me.

My problem is that I was really good with computers in the 90’s when I was in high school. The last 30 years has changed a lot and now I’m just stumbling along.

#2328 3 years ago

Make sure you’re running both programs in the main folder under ‘Fixes when not working.’ It’s DirectX and something else.

I originally downloaded everything from my Mac and transferred with a thumb drive. Didn’t work. I re-downloaded directly to Windows 10 and all is well.

#2329 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Make sure you’re running both programs in the main folder under ‘Fixes when not working.’ It’s DirectX and something else.
I originally downloaded everything from my Mac and transferred with a thumb drive. Didn’t work. I re-downloaded directly to Windows 10 and all is well.

That may be the key; I also originally downloaded it onto a thumb drive. But now that I have win10 on that old pc I'm going to download it again directly onto that machine.

The old pc was in the arcade cabinet with no internet access, but I've now pulled it out and have it set up in the office beside my main pc where it's easier to work on.

#2330 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Also hell yeah dude congrats.
Love that it's a game like that to finish it off.
What would you say are some of the harder to find games but are not really valuable?

There's quite a bit that I found, but often times I would search high and low, come up dry, break down and buy it online....only to see it pop up shortly thereafter. Galaxy 5000, Formula One: Built to Win, Blues Brothers were all oddly elusive (for me) for their relatively low price tag. For some games it was hard to just find one with a good label, notably Wario's Woods had used an inferior glue so getting one where the label wasn't peeling off was a challenge.

#2331 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Finally have my mini-consoles and arcade set up. Cab is running a raspberry pi 4. Currently configuring my racing cab with a refurbished Dell running CoinOps Next. [quoted image]

Super cool -- love the lighting in the setup too!

#2332 3 years ago

I'm cleaning today and came across these old ps1 pinball games. Now I just have to find my ps2 and try them out again.

20200616_083404.jpg20200616_083404.jpg
#2333 3 years ago

Hi guys, I see you’re all mostly into original or at least official hardware.

I’d like to introduce the MiSTer project. It’s an FPGA device that has had a great backing. It has most consoles 1to1 hardware emulation (not software emulation) cores .

https://www.retrorgb.com/mister.html

https://hothardware.com/reviews/mister-diy-console-fpga

I think It’s absolutely amazing.

I built a project out of it, I’ve been waiting 30 years to use this broken GE alarm clock. I was considering the pi4, but then stumbled on the mister when researching Some shmups stuff.

I ripped most of the broken guts out and wired in the switches and buttons, as well as a pico clock to keep that old school alarm clock feel. This boasts entire organized collections for more than the cores listed in the photos. It’s pretty much the all in one hardware accurate cart/arcade/cd/computer console. It’s an ongoing project, so new stuff is added weekly from the developers.
About to bring in my 37” Sony trinitron crt to run this on.
4E93A949-6189-495A-AFFD-CFD599FB5A1E (resized).jpeg4E93A949-6189-495A-AFFD-CFD599FB5A1E (resized).jpeg54E16210-1BAB-40F0-A7A5-AC42C5B37AB3 (resized).jpeg54E16210-1BAB-40F0-A7A5-AC42C5B37AB3 (resized).jpeg353CABD6-3965-4F9E-B1DD-8062B640B8D9 (resized).jpeg353CABD6-3965-4F9E-B1DD-8062B640B8D9 (resized).jpeg01E64559-A9E3-4048-81F8-28851436B4FE (resized).jpeg01E64559-A9E3-4048-81F8-28851436B4FE (resized).jpeg6B1FA59D-79D0-4E86-B449-ED9985CD5847 (resized).jpeg6B1FA59D-79D0-4E86-B449-ED9985CD5847 (resized).jpegCE18B44E-9608-4B5C-BC96-9898B5711EAE (resized).jpegCE18B44E-9608-4B5C-BC96-9898B5711EAE (resized).jpeg7E0D887D-399A-400F-BA02-9E47865EF1E7 (resized).jpeg7E0D887D-399A-400F-BA02-9E47865EF1E7 (resized).jpeg1C75AC5A-4E03-4DAC-A415-D3A8EA1B125F (resized).jpeg1C75AC5A-4E03-4DAC-A415-D3A8EA1B125F (resized).jpeg4D58BD47-C7C5-4CBF-8B49-01A99D4C1F9F (resized).jpeg4D58BD47-C7C5-4CBF-8B49-01A99D4C1F9F (resized).jpegB509311A-09E9-4541-B50B-D214E5CF5E13 (resized).jpegB509311A-09E9-4541-B50B-D214E5CF5E13 (resized).jpeg5E860759-AEB6-42DA-A9BB-E5448BA9D54F (resized).jpeg5E860759-AEB6-42DA-A9BB-E5448BA9D54F (resized).jpeg

#2334 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I'm cleaning today and came across these old ps1 pinball games. Now I just have to find my ps2 and try them out again.
[quoted image]

Or if you have any version of the PS3, I think they'll work too. For some reason I thought only the select first gen one did. But turned out, I guess the only thing it offered was PS2 support. Later I knew they dropped backwards compatibility, but thought it was for both PS1 & 2. Guess is was just for PS2.

#2335 3 years ago

Looking for the ps2 I found my ps2 and 360 games. I know I have kiss pinball for ps1 somewhere. I also have the Gottlieb collection for xbox. I used to play a lot of virtual pinball. Lol.

Quoted from woody24:

Or if you have any version of the PS3, I think they'll work too. For some reason I thought only the select first gen one did. But turned out, I guess the only thing it offered was PS2 support. Later I knew they dropped backwards compatibility, but thought it was for both PS1 & 2. Guess is was just for PS2.

20200617_071100.jpg20200617_071100.jpg
#2336 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Hi guys, I see you’re all mostly into original or at least official hardware.
I’d like to introduce the MiSTer project. It’s an FPGA device that has had a great backing. It has most consoles 1to1 hardware emulation (not software emulation) cores .
https://www.retrorgb.com/mister.html
https://hothardware.com/reviews/mister-diy-console-fpga
I think It’s absolutely amazing.
I built a project out of it, I’ve been waiting 30 years to use this broken GE alarm clock. I was considering the pi4, but then stumbled on the mister when researching Some shmups stuff.
I ripped most of the broken guts out and wired in the switches and buttons, as well as a pico clock to keep that old school alarm clock feel. This boasts entire organized collections for more than the cores listed in the photos. It’s pretty much the all in one hardware accurate cart/arcade/cd/computer console. It’s an ongoing project, so new stuff is added weekly from the developers.
About to bring in my 37” Sony trinitron crt to run this on.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is a cool project. I will follow this to see where it goes, but for now I'm happy with software emulation. This looks like a good alternative. Smokemonster is great, my available hard drive space dropped way down because of him .

#2337 3 years ago

Life Force NES co-op Speed Runs with Alex and Dave happening right meow!

http://www.twitch.tv/pure_retro_co

#2338 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Finally have my mini-consoles and arcade set up. Cab is running a raspberry pi 4. Currently configuring my racing cab with a refurbished Dell running CoinOps Next. [quoted image]

Messing around with CoinOps Next, I discovered TeknoParrot. It’s an emulator with many of the early 2000s fighters and racers. Because I have a racing sim, I’m focused on the driving games. So far, I have:

Batman
Outrun 2
Fast and the Furious Drift
Tokyo Cop
Sonic All Stars
H2Overdrive
Dirty Drivin’
some others

All work great with the G29 Logitech steering wheel and have force feedback. Lots of tweaking and settings to go through, but pretty cool once it works.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2339 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Messing around with CoinOps Next, I discovered TeknoParrot. It’s an emulator with many of the early 2000s fighters and racers. Because I have a racing sim, I’m focused on the driving games. So far, I have:
Batman
Outrun 2
Tokyo Cop
Sonic All Stars
H2Overdrive
Dirty Drivin’
some others
All work great with the G29 Logitech steering wheel and have force feedback. Lots of tweaking and settings to go through, but pretty cool once it works. [quoted image]

Hope you’re wearing a seat belt.

#2340 3 years ago

We got 2nd place speed run of Life Force co-op on NES last night! Games so damn hard lol

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/658899183

#2341 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

We got 2nd place speed run of Life Force co-op on NES last night! Games so damn hard lol
https://m.twitch.tv/videos/658899183

Awesome work. That's by far my favorite nes game.

#2342 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Awesome work. That's by far my favorite nes game.

Thanks, its one of my favorites! used the same cart that ive had since i was a kid. hadnt played it for so long til we tried this run, felt real good to beat it without the konami code haha

#2343 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Batman
Outrun 2
Tokyo Cop
Sonic All Stars
H2Overdrive
Dirty Drivin’
some others
All work great with the G29 Logitech steering wheel and have force feedback. Lots of tweaking and settings to go through, but pretty cool once it works. [quoted image]

making my own racing rig has been something I've been thinking about doing. I do need to finish setting up my upstairs gameroom. But, I should have room when/if I do so.

Any suggestions on what I should get/focus on for when I build my own?

#2344 3 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

making my own racing rig has been something I've been thinking about doing. I do need to finish setting up my upstairs gameroom. But, I should have room when/if I do so.
Any suggestions on what I should get/focus on for when I build my own?

I got everything from https://www.gtomega.com/. In total, the rig was ~ $600. The price goes up with speakers, curved TV, computer/console, etc.

I opted for the Logitech G29 steering wheel, compatible with PC or your console of choice. $299

My original goal was just to play Need For Speed or some old school racing games via MAME. With TeknoParrot, I have many of the mid-2000s racing games that play flawlessly with steering wheel force feedback.

I installed Star Wars Battle Pod last night with a Logitech Thrustmaster HOTAS stick and throttle. Holy crap!

1 week later
#2345 3 years ago

Retro gaming fell by the wayside for me a couple years ago as I started to devote my hobby funds to pinball. BUT, couldn't pass up a deal on a 37" Mitsubishi presentation monitor this weekend. It's essentially an over-sized BVM and handles a wide variety of resolutions via RGB from 240p up to at least 720p. The geometry isn't perfect and S-Video appears to be unreliable, but I've been running my MiSTer through it and it looks great!

Planning to hold onto it for a while, but might be tempted to trade it for a System 11 eventually

IMG_0790 (resized).jpgIMG_0790 (resized).jpg
#2346 3 years ago

Mitsubishi made a great TV set

#2347 3 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

Retro gaming fell by the wayside for me a couple years ago as I started to devote my hobby funds to pinball. BUT, couldn't pass up a deal on a 37" Mitsubishi presentation monitor this weekend. It's essentially an over-sized BVM and handles a wide variety of resolutions via RGB from 240p up to at least 720p. The geometry isn't perfect and S-Video appears to be unreliable, but I've been running my MiSTer through it and it looks great!
Planning to hold onto it for a while, but might be tempted to trade it for a System 11 eventually [quoted image]

Nice grab; also love Rocket Knight, such an amazing game.

#2348 3 years ago

is it really worth a system 11? crazy

#2349 3 years ago

Here's the SEGA Dreamcast I just got done restoring.
DSCF0174 (resized).JPGDSCF0174 (resized).JPG

And here it was before I got the yellow out and replaced the CMOS battery with a socket and LR-2032 battery.
DSCF0163 (resized).JPGDSCF0163 (resized).JPGDSCF0168 (resized).JPGDSCF0168 (resized).JPG

And here's the Battery Mod (on a different unit):
DSCF0175 (resized).JPGDSCF0175 (resized).JPG

#2350 3 years ago

any of you retro gaming fans play demons tilt on xbox recently? Its on gamepass and its a cross of an old school shmup game and pinball. Its kinda crazy but it satisfies my love of old school graphics and pinball as well. If you have gamepass check it out.

There are 3,073 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 62.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nes-classic-edition-unobtainium/page/47?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.