Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,348 posts
  • 395 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by evileye
  • Topic is favorited by 184 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9330 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0782 (resized).jpeg
    20240322_064808 (resized).jpg
    20240323_145049 (resized).jpg
    20240313_005123 (resized).jpg
    20240313_005224 (resized).jpg
    78512 (resized).jpeg
    20240223_212902 (resized).jpg
    image000001 (resized).jpg
    IMG_9133 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9146 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_9147 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2534 (resized).jpeg
    20230805_225607 (resized).jpg
    20230314_142221 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0014 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#659 4 years ago

So for all of us that turn on our signs say once a week or every other week
    For about eight hrs at a time this could be hurting them?

2 months later
    #714 4 years ago

Those are great!
    Thanks for sharing!

2 years later
    #1466 2 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:Rolling Rock? I grew up about 30 minutes from Latrobe, PA, where the original “glass lined tanks” brewed it. That’s about all we drank in high school/college. They sold cases of 7 ounce painted bottles (yes, the bottles were painted, not wrapped in a decal) in cases of 42 bottles that were called “Super 42s”. We would get a few of those, fill up a plastic trash can with ice and water, and put those little bottles in. We would play euchre and gamble all night long crushing these 7 ounce bottles that were ice cold. Soooo good!
    And then they sold to Anheuser Busch, they shut down the original plant, and moved production to New Jersey. Beer started tasting like shit. AB ruined the flavor and made it a chic yuppy beer through marketing. My friends and I, and everyone else in Western PA, ehave long since stopped drinking it. A few years later, I saw some reports that AB was trying to sell the Rolling Rock brand off because sales plummeted so hard. Ask anyone from Latrobe/Pittsburgh about Rolling Rock gand they will tell you it’s terrible now, and probably get a “eff AB” comment along with it.
    I’ve picked up a six pack here and there over the years for old times sake…I usually drink half a bottle and throw out the rest. I don’t even waste my money now. To see that it’s popular in Canada has me questioning two things: 1) as much as Canadians are known for their great taste in beer, maybe that’s not true, or 2) AB is producing the original recipe specs in glass lined tanks with good Canadian water instead of crap New Jersey water these days. I hope it’s the latter!
    Anywho…I am shocked to see that Rolling Rock is popular in Canada.

I totally agree with this Blitzburgh99 I stopped buying it also after the change. They’re now brewing Iron city and others at Latrobe now which is about to change also. If you remember the old PPG plant in Crighton/ Tarentum area this will be the new Pittsburgh brewery.
    What area are you from? I grew up in the Irwin area and now reside in Greensburg.
    Jim

2 weeks later
    #1543 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Amazing how neon has lost it's way as advertising over the years. Going thru my parents euopean scrap books and check out Amsterdam in 1970
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That’s really cool!

5 months later
    #1780 1 year ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

So all I got was, led sucks’. Not a single compliment on my king Henry’s arcade design. I’m outta here.

I like it also!

1 year later
    #2286 3 months ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

I found this one. I think it’s “melt your face off” awesome. My wife thinks it’s “dumb”. What do you guys think? This link shows one in action since I can’t post a video.
    [quoted image]

Very cool

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Liftserv.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/neon-signs-show-us-your-glow?tu=Liftserv and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.