Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Jamaster10
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_0162.JPG
    neon3_resize.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Check out www.backtothearcade.com Great Bally and Williams signs and cool"play pinball" stuff.Something for the video game guys as well. Check it!!!Scott

#2 12 years ago

Very nice! The Pac-man one is freaking awesome!

#3 12 years ago

Thanks for the link, perfect for fitting out my game room.

#4 12 years ago

Oh yeah, these are awesome and priced more reasonably than I expected. I'll order one as soon as my funds recover from my latest pin splurge!

#5 12 years ago

I could blow a cool $1k there

#6 12 years ago

That's a really neat site. Thanks for link!

#7 12 years ago

thanks for the link

#8 12 years ago

I like them but they seem small to me. 13"x16" seems more like a topper size. I guess they would look good over the head of the machine.

Just wish they were double that size

#9 12 years ago

Looks cool thanks for sharing!

I wonder if they would make a Bally Williams sign with the logos

#10 12 years ago

Great link TY!

#11 12 years ago

I would rather have my signs done in EL wire, just for safety's sake... (cheaper/cooler too!) You never know if/when a sauced individual's arm could go flying into to one of those bad boys, breaking the neon.

#12 12 years ago

gotta get one!

#13 12 years ago

Hey nutshell, they have a Ballys and a Williams sign on there.they do custom stuff as well.I'm glad you guys like it.I'm definitely gonna get one just haven't decided which one yet!!Scott

#14 12 years ago

Has anyone purchased from this site? Legit?

just making sure.

#15 12 years ago

Havent bought anything yet but I have wanted the Williams sign for awhile now.

#16 12 years ago

I definitely want the Williams, Bally, and Data East signs.

#17 12 years ago

Very cool..... We have a CNC Plasma so got some ideas for some wall art.....

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I definitely want the Williams, Bally, and Data East signs.

How cool is it that they even have a Data East sign?

#19 12 years ago

this guy that runs back to the arcade gets alot of his neon from a guy oversees named GU. the dude sells on ebay under different names (ill have to find one of his auctions). gu is the man when it comes to all things custom. i bought my recognizer neon from him last year for $80 bucks and its awesome. alot of the times on ebay he doesnt list the exact names of the signs (for fear of disney and other co's coming after him).

ill have to find his info and post it here asap.... its a great way to save some $$ and cut out the middle man

#20 12 years ago

oh wow... looks like gu's prices went up a bit. but he still sells the recognizer neon ... code name "custom tank neon"

the good thing is its free shipping and if you do get a cracked neon in the mail, he will replace it for you.

ebay.com link: New Custom Tank Neon Light Sign Gift

ebay.com link: allneonsign shop

#21 12 years ago

The Bally and the blue Nintendo ones are the shit.

3 weeks later
    #22 12 years ago

Hey guys.. thanks for the mention of my company. I've been working with the manufacturer Endofthe line mentioned for a while now to bring a lot of cool arcade inspired designs to the market beside the standard "Game room" and "Arcade" neons you see on ebay. I'm a fellow pinhead I have a
    Black Hole, F14, Haunted House, Space Station, and a Dr Who in my basement + a ton of vids.. (mainly vectors). I'll offer up a special.. any pinsider who orders gets upgraded to free Air shipping. That cuts down the delivery time from 15-21 days to 7-12 days. Just note it in the order comments you are a fellow pinsider and I'll hook you up.

- Mike

#24 12 years ago

Just ordered a Williams and Bally sign - They look great - Thanks Mike! Chris

#25 12 years ago

Cool site! For those of you buying, I'd be interested to know how you rate the quality.

#26 12 years ago

I have a blue Atari sign from gu. It is nice and bright. Quality seems good and it comes very well packed.

#27 12 years ago

Quality is great. Packed very safely for travel. Love the signs.

#28 12 years ago

just ordered a tron sign with bday money from grandma.

thanks from both of us!!

#29 12 years ago

Yes, those are cool. It is hard to find pinball related neons. I have been using a Craigslist app for the last year to find a neon sign for my gameroom. 99.9% of what is for sale seems to be beer related. Mostly Bud/Coors/Lite etc. I hate beer and have not had one ounce in at least 25 years. I have been looking for something to do with Tequila, wine, or gameroom related. Recently I came across two nice ones that I picked up. The big one from 5 Rivers winery is huge compared to the ones on this site and has a backlit panel. It had to have been $500+ when it was new. It also came with a dimmable transformer, which I have found is very important. Most bigger neon signs are very bright when you put them in your house. Too bright to be over or near a pinball machine. I have retrofitted the smaller sign with a dimmer too. Dimming a neon is easier said than done. The new neons have electronic power supplies that simply cannot be dimmed like the old-school transformers could. You have to actually replace the transformer with one that contains a dimmer.

John

neon3_resize.jpgneon3_resize.jpg

#30 12 years ago

I really liked the Atari neon I got from Gu. Looks great above Star Wars.

DSC_0162.JPGDSC_0162.JPG

#31 12 years ago

i have the pac man one.

there's a few there i'd like to have

#32 12 years ago

Ill be carring these neons at Pincades soon
    JT

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/neon-signs-for-your-gameroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.