(Topic ID: 223738)

Neon Carpet Club all are welcome

By phillymadison

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7029 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7808 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7809 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7819 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8024 (resized).jpeg
    under_the_sea_fluorescent_true_pr (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200801_164853783 (resized).jpg
    carpet1 (resized).jpg
    carpet2 (resized).jpg
    carpet3 (resized).jpg
    table-03 (resized).jpg
    table-02 (resized).jpg
    carpet4 (resized).jpeg
    carpet3 (resized).jpeg
    Carpet2 (resized).jpeg
    carpet (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skatewake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 1 year ago

There are some cool set ups on this thread. Im looking for some of this type of carpet and looking on Ebay. I will post my experience.

#27 1 year ago

Follow up, I will be ordering carpet from https://www.astrocarpetmills.com/. Very helpfull and friendly. I will post pics once I receive and install. I went with the starz type.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

They will use a trucking company to ship it to a warehouse where it will be olade on another truck to be delivered to your house. Ask them if you can pick it up at the warehouse to save the the shiping cost to your house. I did that, I am about 20 miles from the warehouse that it was delivered to and save a couple hundred dollars. Good luck. I chose Under the Sea and love it, VERY colorful.[quoted image]

Thanks for the info. I had emailed them this morning and see what they say.

#31 1 year ago

I will be buying a piece that is 12’X20’. It will be shipped directly to my house as in one shot deal. The STARZ pattern is there normal stock but they can make what ever is on there web site but you have to buy at a min 20 feet and up to 35 feet long depending on the production. So they were explaining to me that when they make the carpet sometimes it needs to be longer than 20 feet and you will get charged for the extra it could be 25 feet or up to 35 feet. Then they will charge you just for what you get delivered if that makes any sense which could be up to 35 feet and only if you ordered 20 feet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skatewake.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/neon-carpet-club-all-are-welcome-?tu=skatewake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.