(Topic ID: 850)

Neiman Marcus Star Wars Pin?

By maldoror

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

Check this out, it's about an hour away from me.

Never even heard of this pin...

ebay.com link: ws

feh, I just did some research and it looks just like the normal sega star wars (which I have never seen for some reason?) with a little diffrent accents. stupid. I am less excited now

#2 14 years ago

It looks great but I'm not into Star Wars theme

#3 14 years ago

So rare , you will not able to find parts (Back Glass..)?

#4 14 years ago

Just don't break it. lol

If I had that game I would buy the standard backglass/translight for normal use and store the original in my batcave and only bring it out for state visits and Independence day.

#5 14 years ago

But then you can't use the force to avoid SDTM shots, can you?

#6 14 years ago

You can afford that Maldoror with all your millions. ( I know the poor thing is just an act ) I hope you are enjoying the Judge Dredd. I will post some pics of the A-Go-Go when I get it.

#7 14 years ago

I'm strongly considering emailing the seller and inquiring about this machine. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, maybe even more so than Star Trek. I passed on several fairly local machines that I debated over the past few months. I regret passing on every one of them, especially a Waterworld pinball that was only $900 and needed nothing, and also a Rollercoaster Tycoon pinball for $1100 that was in excellent shape.

#8 14 years ago

I wonder how many are waiting for the last few hours on that one to bid. The only Star Trek item I own worth anything is a shuttle model used in the original 60's show I bought at auction. I never did get anything good Star Wars.

#9 14 years ago

from the Neiman Marcus Holiday " Wish Book " <------------what is that?

My 5 year old nephew talks to me about battle droids, clone wars, general gravious (sp?), anakin, light sabers, lego star wars.........................

THey have LEGO star wars? WTF?

#10 14 years ago

The "wish book" is the Xmas catalog I used to spend countless hours looking thru when I was a kid. Particularly the bra section.

#11 14 years ago

I never seen one like it

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/neiman-marcus-star-wars-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.