You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF2945 (resized).JPG
DSCF2944 (resized).JPG
DSCF2894 (resized).JPG
sportsmanfrontcasting (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 7 years ago

Shapeways can 3D print aluminum (and several other metals). If you can model it you can have them produce them one-at-a-time, and list the end product in a shapeways store so people who want them can buy directly when they need it. If you set it up with no profit margin, they don't charge any fees for the store listing... it just sits there forever until somebody orders. What's great about this solution is nobody has to front money for an inventory that could take a very long time to sell/distribute.

If you want to see an example of a shapeways store search for kahrparts on their site to find mine. I have some pics up there of Firepower outlanes viewed through a microscope so you can see the quality of their prints (I think the microscope shot is of their "metallic plastic" if I remember correctly)

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rkahr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/needing-old-legs-and-outer-leg-buckles-like-these?tu=rkahr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.