Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by timohesk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Hello all! Glad to have found pinside.com! I know all the horror stories about Atari pins, and I have read as much as I could find on the net about them. The Airborne Avenger pin I have is in fantastic shape, with no playfield wear, and the backglass is perfect. Minor chips on the cabinet, but nothing major. The person I got it from stated it worked fine until he moved. Once he unloaded the pin at his new house, it didn't work. What it does do upon powerup is fire all the solenoids at once, the score display/playfield lights flash, and it beeps. Nothing else happens, all the lights go off except the backlight. I think I may have a power supply problem. There is a 4 pin plug coming from the PS going into the MPU board, and when I check that plug with a DMM, it shows 0.02v or nothing, depending on the pin. If the board isn't getting power, why does everything happen at first power on? All fuses have been checked, and I do have the user manual. I just don't know how I should be testing the power supply. If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Jive

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jive.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/needing-help-troubleshooting-atari-airborne-avenger-ps?tu=Jive and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.