(Topic ID: 184342)

Needing assistance with pinball move in Mobile, AL

By hassellcastle

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hi all,

We have recently sold an Addams Family to a gentleman in Mobile, AL. We are trying to source person(s) that can assist with picking his game up at the shipping terminal and delivering to customers residence, taking upstairs and setting machine up to play.

If this is something you can assist us with. Please send me an e-mail ([email protected]) or send me a PM with what your rates would be for doing so.

Please note: We have attempted to go with NAVL to do this but they're rates are unreasonable for this request as the customers house is down a narrow street and their trucks can not back out of the street.

Looking forward to hearing from someone who can help.

#2 7 years ago

Craig, you shoulda just mailed me. I'm not a spring chicken any more and can't carry much weight by myself, But I have the where-withall and know-how to make this happen.

Rates? How about whatever NAVL would have dropped their rates to for you to say OK. Bear in mind the complexity of this move.

Do you still have that Black Knight I traded you?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/needing-assistance-with-pinball-move-in-mobile-al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.