Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F543A11D-2B06-4977-9112-9EC8EE1D7105.gif
DDB6B8E4-0CCC-446E-ACFE-FF807D2D6C84 (resized).png
2AADD7E3-5356-459A-BB59-6A4E239E8618 (resized).jpeg
5E99A95C-5764-4663-A376-B810889956DE (resized).jpeg
2212F5FA-40C7-4F29-993D-414594F72B26 (resized).jpeg
A4D8CF3B-F033-4BD4-ACC7-4682D3F09A05 (resized).jpeg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 14 days ago

I'm realizing that my collection is in need of an "IN YOUR FACE!" high energy type of game.

I still miss my Iron Man Vault for the guaranteed fast paced adrenaline surging gameplay it provided. Even more so, because the audio, with a subwoofer, was intense too!

I'm thinking a new TNA (which I was originally in on in 2018, but sold my spot) would fill this void. Get one while I can.

But I hate the price given what other quality games are going for.

What say ye? TNA 2.0? Other? IM Part Deux?

#2 14 days ago

TNA 2.0, just do it.

#3 14 days ago

Just saw a brand new one unfolded and setup at a buddy’s house.
That game is intense!

#4 14 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm realizing that my collection is need of an "IN YOUR FACE!" type of game.
I still miss my Iron Man Vault for the guaranteed high adrenaline gameplay it provided.
I'm thinking a new TNA (which I was originally in on in 2018, but sold my spot) would fill this void. Get one while I can.
But I hate the price given what other quality games are going for.
What say ye? TNA 2.0? Other? IM Part Deux?

Star Wars Pro /thread.

#5 13 days ago

Black Knight SOR pro is intense

A4D8CF3B-F033-4BD4-ACC7-4682D3F09A05 (resized).jpeg
#6 13 days ago

link?

Quoted from Coz:

Black Knight SOR pro is intense[quoted image]

Thank you. Indeed!

But, ... I have some concerns with this game.

Love the topper though!

#7 13 days ago

Yup, Star Wars Pro, end of discussion. It's pretty much tailor made to never give you a break. Especially if you turn off "pause timers during inactivity" so you can't cradle up for a breather

#8 13 days ago

Stern Star Wars
TMNT
TNA
How about Mustang? (Note: must know how to use pinball browser)
TWD Pro?

#9 13 days ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Stern Star Wars
TMNT
TNA
How about Mustang? (Note: must know how to use pinball browser)
TWD Pro?

I've owned Star Wars Premium and Mustang LE.

Loved the hyperloop on the former and the whole package on the latter!

Mustang is an especially underrated - and really fun - game!

#10 13 days ago

Rob Zombie.

#11 13 days ago

Thanks - a cool game! The fabulous artwork, campy horror theme, and brutal gameplay spoke to me, but ultimately, I couldn't get past the single real ramp shot, Rob Zombie's music, limited upper playfield, and sub-quality video display.

Went for an ACNC instead!

#12 13 days ago

Get Iron Man back

#13 13 days ago

No fear

#14 13 days ago

I always thought alien was adrenaline rushing because u never know when your playing the game if your machine will crap out on you or not.

#15 13 days ago
#16 13 days ago

BSD. Nothing takes me from elation to wanting to pound the glass like that machine. And any Borg game’s left freaking outlane.

#17 13 days ago

Give TMNT a chance. It's so damn fast....

#18 13 days ago

AFM is still my favorite for intense games. Get an original with the better flippers, set it steep and kick Martian ass.

Dr Who during multiball is also pretty intense.

SST is another favorite for in-your-face action. Just need to upgrade the sound.

#19 13 days ago

I have fun every time I play my BKSOR. This game defines "intense pinball".

#21 13 days ago

Believe me - I've thought about it.

A bitchin' looking game that I would like to get some time in on. Wild Dog Arcade LOVES theirs!

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I always thought alien was adrenaline rushing because u never know when your playing the game if your machine will crap out on you or not.

lol

Alien LV has come into my attention lately and I'm digging its vibe! Not so much the issues that same owners seem to be having with theirs though.

Took a hard look at this game after owning / enjoying its predecessor - High Speed. Definitely a fun looking contender! System 11 games kind of scare me though as an owner. Double edged sword and all that.

Quoted from Aflacjack:

BSD. Nothing takes me from elation to wanting to pound the glass like that machine. And any Borg game’s left freaking outlane.

BSD is intriguing as well as appealing! Sadly, I've pretty much only played it in digital format.

And we all know that doesn't count!

#22 13 days ago

TWD all day.

#23 13 days ago

TWD pro for sure.

#24 13 days ago

i read the topic title, and even before reading in it, my brain see IM as an evidence...

#25 13 days ago

No votes for Iron Maiden? Between the layout, music, and callouts that game gets me fired up. TMNT is also worthy of your consideration - when you hit the loop/side ramp combo it's a rush!

#26 13 days ago

Look no further that TNA 2.0, 1.0 , 3.7 ,.79 whichever .Your saying our adrenalin so …….

#27 13 days ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

No votes for Iron Maiden? Between the layout, music, and callouts that game gets me fired up. TMNT is also worthy of your consideration - when you hit the loop/side ramp combo it's a rush!

Rush is a absolute rush but it’s leaving Sunday for a GZprem (will get a Rush prem down the road ).At that point I’ll have my top 4 pins of all and #5 will be a TNA for this exact reason .Nothing compares as far as adrenalin goes ,just as nothing compares to Alien for being so damn immersive ,as nothing compares to IMDN for shot layout ,as nothing compares to MET for kick ass North/south 2 flipper play , as nothing compares to GZ for all of the above , as nothing compares to you Pull the trigger Tuna !!

2212F5FA-40C7-4F29-993D-414594F72B26 (resized).jpeg2AADD7E3-5356-459A-BB59-6A4E239E8618 (resized).jpeg5E99A95C-5764-4663-A376-B810889956DE (resized).jpegDDB6B8E4-0CCC-446E-ACFE-FF807D2D6C84 (resized).png
#28 13 days ago

Iron man , Fish Tales, Taxi, this style of hit and return always gets my pooper valve pumping!

An early SS/ System11 is always a good thing too.

#29 13 days ago

As a budget alternative I would suggest an 8 ball with a ceramic ball inside. Brutal and fast. Played at Allentown a few years back. Bring your own music.

#30 13 days ago

A game with fast shots and quick returns. No hold ups, no LCD bullshit to distract you. Pure seat-of-your-pants pinball with a stella lightshow.

Gotta go old-school... F-14 Tomcat would be my choice. My remake adds more depth to the code and a Top Gun audio makeover (digital only I'm afraid).

#31 13 days ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Gotta go old-school... F-14 Tomcat would be my choice. My remake adds more depth to the code and a Top Gun audio makeover (digital only I'm afraid).

My remake? Details?

#32 13 days ago

These games I've owned and always appreciate the difficulty and wouldn't hesitate to own again.

F-14
Fishtales
BSd

#33 13 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

System 11 games kind of scare me though as an owner. Double edged sword and all that.

I also gotta vote for F-14, raise up the back a bit and it gets super fast real quick.

What’s the double edge sword with sys11 games? I thought parts were readily available and with through hole components, they’re way easier for the average guy to repair.

Edit: I sold GoT pre, because I was scared that I’d loose a node board that’s impossible for me to repair.

#35 13 days ago

Minted out...

BK2OOO
BSDracula
Iron Man
Afm original

Had them all, loved them all, rebuilt or rebuilding them all!

#36 13 days ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation was my first thought. Followed by Black Knight Sword of Rage and then Star Wars.

Those ceramic power balls make any game fast. I’ve got one in my Flight 2000 and it creates way more chaos than the regular balls.

TNA would be my pick if I had the cash.

#37 13 days ago

SW Prem and get that hyperloop going

#38 13 days ago

My departed Johnny Mnemonic was the fastest pin I’ve had, man the ball would fly in that game. Though the hand would slow it but you can disable that if you’d like.

#39 13 days ago
#40 13 days ago

(until you did mod the pin to not always easy trap the ball falling on the right flipper) you must be joking !?

#41 13 days ago

Rick and Morty
Star Wars Pro
TWD
TNA
Iron Man
BKSOR
Hot Wheels
No Fear

#43 13 days ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I also gotta vote for F-14, raise up the back a bit and it gets super fast real quick.

I have the back legs maxed out and it's way too fast. Need to lower it a bit to find the sweet spot.

The lights and sounds really set the "adrenaline" feeling, When there's 3 balls locked, the beacons are going off, the music is pumping and you need to make that one shot to start multiball is intense. Then you finally make that shot and the sirens start going off is pure joy. Then you have a brutal, drained fest multiball and start all over again. Love it.

#44 13 days ago

ACDC

Tron

Mando

SW

and a non Stern LOV

#45 13 days ago

World Cup Soccer

Loud, fast and chaotic. It'll get your heart going. The Red Bull of pinball machines, lol.

#46 13 days ago

SW PRE/le and LZ pre/le check the adrenaline inducing box for me.

#47 13 days ago

Definitely iron man. Go get it back.

#48 13 days ago

ACDC is always my go to game for adrenalin pumping gameplay with awesome Ritchie call outs.

#49 13 days ago

TMNT. I have that and a TNA and both are intense but TMNT is just an ass kicker. The code on that game makes you change what you are trying to do abruptly . Its based on a lot of hurry up type deals so its very nail biting and will cause your adrenaline to go way up.

#50 13 days ago

JJP GNR is still the largest adrenaline rush I’ve ever felt playing pinball. I found it took a big time and emotional investment to play that game. I never seemed to have that to give it and ultimately got rid of it, but man it was a rush.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!