New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 210902)

Needed Creature from the Black Lagoon game and sound roms

By patrickvc

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Chet
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meloyelo51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

meloyelo51 has a shop offering ROMs here on Pinside and excellent customer service.

Thanks for the referral!

Yes I can help if you need them burned...I am licensed/authorized to do Bally/Williams' games.
If you just need rom images to burn yourself you can download from planetarypinball.com or I second ipdb.org
Off the top of my head, normally I would think you would be getting checksum or boot errors if the roms went bad, but it is possible depending on the game.

You also may want to try a factory reset and check your batteries. Memory could have corruption. If you still have batteries....you SHOULD replace with NVRAM. (be sure to write down any settings/audits you don't want to lose as they will be cleared)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meloyelo51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside