(Topic ID: 153437)

Need your old pinball pictures for resurgence documentary!

By Rabscuttle

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rabscuttle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey all,

Blake Faucette and I are getting very close to finishing Shoot Again: the Resurgence of Pinball. We're in post-production right now, but a stumbling block we're running into is that we need some older historical type pictures to support the historical segment with Roger Sharpe.

I figured I'd see if we could get help from the community. Obviously, we'd credit you in the film for any picture of yours we use. This thing really needs to get over the finish line! Blake's a fantastic filmographer - you may have seen his video, Pinball Love:

and the film's going to be great, but we could really use your help on this part.

Here's the kind of thing we're looking for:

• Pictures of first bumpers, battery relay switch and / or flippers – schematics, anything like that
    • Pictures of bowling alleys, family entertainment centers and shopping malls (1950s) and a shot of pinball machines in a bowling alley
    • 1970s pics (solid state electronics, arcade games, arcades)
    • 1980s (Williams, Bally, Data East, etc advertisements and pics of 80s machines)
    • News or magazine articles of pinball manufacturers closing
    • Stern new technology shots (any good images with the new board set vs. older board sets, LED lights vs. incandescent, that sort of thing)
    • Shots of games from the early part of the industry that had tech advances
    • More shots of event flyers and pages
    • Flyers or event page screen shots for league events at bars, etc

Any help is appreciated. Please ping me at [email protected] if you have questions, or think you may be able to assist.

Thanks all!

- Lorien

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rabscuttle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-your-old-pinball-pictures-for-resurgence-documentary?tu=Rabscuttle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.