5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Brypten
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Need two WMS Sys3-7 three-bank drop target assemblies

Added: 2018-11-07 04:55:53 UTC • Ended: December 20th, 2018

Price

Wanted

looking for two complete 3-bank assemblies

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cody_chunn's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to cody_chunn's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Mobile, AL, US

#2 5 years ago

Hey, if I'm installing drop targets in a Firepower, do I have to use the horseshoe wiper type or can I use the leaf type?

Thanks.

#3 5 years ago

I’m almost 100% certain that you will need the horseshoe style targets. It’s what they used at that time, and it’s the reason the drops were pulled altogether from the game.

#4 5 years ago

Yes you need to use the horseshoe contacts. Pinsider Drano recently did this mod. I know he went into detail on his project on maaca.org but i think he linked to it on a post here on pinside.

I hope to do the same to my FP one day!

#5 5 years ago

You're better off using Gottlieb drop targets. They fall, they score, and they reset much better than stock WMS horseshoe targets.

Jim

#6 5 years ago

I have 1 complete assembly from a lazer ball

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for the input guys.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Completist:

Yes you need to use the horseshoe contacts. Pinsider Drano recently did this mod. I know he went into detail on his project on maaca.org but i think he linked to it on a post here on pinside.
    I hope to do the same to my FP one day!

We have this particular game at our league location. Drano did a great job. We will see how those drop targets hold up over time...

#9 5 years ago

I am a huge drop target fan and have converted a Firepower in the past to drops. With that said, I think the game flows so much better with stand up targets. Definitely faster. And yes, as stated, you need the horse shoe contact drops.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-two-wms-sys3-7-three-bank-drop-target-assemblies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.