8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kruzman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I'm working with Ray Starego of Games on the Go to get a pin from me in Keene, New Hampshire out to Ron Kruzman out in Galesburg, Michigan. The more people that could use game transport roughly between these two areas the quicker the move can happen. Ray charges 300 for shipment and the game is well taken care of....no worries about forklift damage and stuff like that. So if you need a game shipped from say New England area out to the lower Michigan area then shoot me a pm or contact Ray. Rays number is 610-739-2509 or you can pm him through pinside, his user name is "rutgersray".
    Thanks

#2 8 years ago

Any chance he could possibly pick up a game from Ron's place and take it to Minnesota?? I'm trying to work it out with my buyer right now.

Let me know,
    John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, MI.
    269-979-3836

#3 8 years ago

Hey John I'm not sure about that one so I'll let Ray answer that. I told him about this thread so he should be here soon to fill in the details of where he is able to go.

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

I'm working with Ray Starego of Games on the Go to get a pin from me in Keene, New Hampshire out to Ron Kruzman out in Galesburg, Michigan. The more people that could use game transport roughly between these two areas the quicker the move can happen. Ray charges 300 for shipment and the game is well taken care of....no worries about forklift damage and stuff like that. So if you need a game shipped from say New England area out to the lower Michigan area then shoot me a pm or contact Ray. Rays number is 610-739-2509 or you can pm him through pinside, his user name is "rutgersray".
    Thanks

Hey guys this is Ray from games on the go. We are looking for some games heading out from the eastern zone New England area to Michigan. Any games to be picked up or delivered to Southern Maine Massachusetts Rhode Island New Hampshire New Jersey New York Pennsylvania Ohio Maryland and deleware are in play. Don my partner from pinballs on the move is down in North Carolina and will make one last trip into Georgia Florida and South Carolina before the holiday. Do your holiday pinball shopping and have your games in time for Christmas call or text my cell at 610-739-2509

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

Hey John I'm not sure about that one so I'll let Ray answer that. I told him about this thread so he should be here soon to fill in the details of where he is able to go.

Hey John thanks for your interest unfortunately Michigan would be my furthest Western point at least on this trip. My associate Don would be going out that way but not until the weather gets warmer sometime around the Allentown PA show. Thanks again for your interest and keep me in mind for things coming back east.

1 week later
    #6 8 years ago

Anyone buy something this week and need shipping?

#7 8 years ago

To make it easy, I am less than 3 miles off the 94 (which is the highway between Detroit and Chicago).
    Here is something to share:
    I just bought a game from a distributer in fl. I believe the carrier was fed ex freight, it dosent matter because it happens almost every time me or one of my friends has a game shipped.
    So the truck gets here, and my game is a stern box strapped to a pallet, with big signs on each side that read: top heavy, strap to trailer.
    Of course it was not strapped to trailer, and it was somewhat on its side and some wood crate. So my perfect game had 2 big scrapes in the head. Since I accepted it before I inspected it, I was told it was too late, but I didn't care anyway, I figured if it got here in one piece I would be lucky, so I did get sort of lucky. My point of this dumb story, is I would, and will pay extra to have someone who not only is a pinhead move my game, but also it is not going to be moved in to a dozen different trucks and wherehouses before it gets to me. 1 driver/ 1 trailer.

If you are thinking of navl, and you can get ray from games on the go, take my advice, use ray!!!! My friend had his Spirit delivered, and of course a fork from a fork lift went right thru the head.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/need-transport-between-nh-and-mi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.